Bajaj CT 100 Two Wheeler Insurance
The Bajaj CT 100 has witnessed a lot of transformation over the years that have passed by. Available across three trim options, Bajaj has undoubtedly done a splendid job with the CT 100 in terms of its engineering. It offers excellent mileage and is a value for money in terms of its performance and reliability. Further, this bike starts at a base price of INR 47, 654 (Ex-showroom Delhi) (Ex-showroom Delhi).
Key Specifications of Bajaj CT 100
As mentioned earlier, the CT100 is a close relative to the Platina in terms of its performance figures, the reason being the same single-cradle frame as the Platina. Powering the CT 100 is a similar 102cc engine that is now BS6-compliant and mated to a fuel-injected unit for improved performance, giving out a total power output of 7.9 PS besides churning out torque volume of 8.34Nm. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox and has been engineered to provide the users with maximum fuel efficiency per litre of petrol.
Bajaj has provided the CT100 with ‘SNS’ suspension at the rear besides providing it with a telescopic fork suspension at the front. Similarly, the top-spec version of the bike comes with premium features like analogue instrument cluster to add to the rider’s comfort. The bike also gets rubber tank pads, revised seat cushions, cross tube across the handlebar, and a more extensive grab rail on the rear.
Some other key features include:
- Affordable pricing with reliable engine performance
- Very lightweight provides agile handling through traffic
- Robust DTS-i engine that delivers superior mileage
- Crosstube across the handlebar and a more extensive grab rail on the rear.
- SNS shock absorbers upfront
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj CT 100 Review
The Bajaj CT 100 is a reliable performer and aims to provide the buyers with a value for money. The automaker produces a range of motorbikes, ranging from 100cc to 400cc specs. Coming to the functionality that the CT 100 provides to its users, the motorbike is a reliable performer for the streets and the highways and stands true in terms of performance.
Lastly, its major USP revolves around an affordable pricing point and a great mileage on offer.