Bajaj Two-wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Auto Limited is one of India's leading automakers, headquartered in Pune. It is a Bajaj Group subsidiary and was founded by Jamanlal Bajaj in the late 1940s. Bajaj Auto is the first Indian origin two-wheeler manufacturer to sell four-stroke commuter motorcycles with a sporty rendition for the domestic market.
Bajaj Auto holds the position of the third-largest motorcycle manufacturer in the world and 4th largest in India by sales numbers. In December 2020, it crossed a record-breaking market capitalisation of INR 1 Lakh crores, making Bajaj Auto world's most profitable two-wheeler automaker.
Models of Bajaj Auto Two-wheeler
Bajaj Dominar 400 is the flagship model in the entire lineup. Starting at a price of around INR 199,755 (ex-showroom price, Delhi), the Dominar 400 comes equipped with a liquid-cooled 373.3cc DOHC engine that provides relatively higher 35Nm torque and around 40 PS of power.
The Dominar 250 is the stripped-down variant of the flagship model in the brand. The bike picks up on similar looks and is powered by a 248.8cc engine and starts at INR 167,718 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
This semi-faired Pulsar is equipped with 4- stroke, BS-6-compliant 220cc DTSI engine that makes a decent 18.55 Nm of torque and 20.4 PS of power. It starts at a base price of INR 125,248 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) and comes with 280mm front and 230 mm rear disc brakes to ensure road safety.
KTM 390 Duke
The KTM Duke was one of the most initial offerings of the new generation by Bajaj. This naked bike has been one of the best sellers in India with its powerful 373.2cc engine and has a very crisp acceleration.
KTM 200 Duke
The stripped down variant of the Duke 390, the 200cc engine is a similarly powerful performer that gives out similar performance and styling. The 200 Duke is the epitome of performance in its sector and is the best in terms of acceleration.
KTM 125 Duke
The smallest and the latest offering in the KTM Duke lineup, the Duke 125cc is fairly sporty and light. The 125cc engine delivers an excellent performance, though it is the most expensive motorcycle in the segment, even more than the 150cc models. It is priced at a premium INR 1,50,010 exclusive showroom in Delhi.
One of the most street agile bikes, the Pulsar 150 has been around the Indian audience for years now. Rising through the years, this 150cc bike comes at a base price of INR 101,082 (ex-showroom Delhi).
Being the lighter variant of the Pulsar 150, the 124.4cc engine gives out 11.8hp of power and starts at a price tag of around INR 71,616 (Ex-showroom Delhi). The stripped-down version carries a similar styling.
Bajaj CT 100 is equipped with an efficient 4-stroke, single-cylinder DTSI engine that delivers excellent mileage. Starting at a base price of around Rs 47,654 (Ex-showroom price, Delhi), it has features like a low fuel warning indicator.
The Bajaj Platina is one of the most prominent 102cc offerings by the brand. It gets a decent commuter appeal, comfort, and convenience, and starts at INR 59,859 (Ex-showroom Delhi).
What is Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Third-Party Losses: In the unfortunate event of third party loss, your policy will take care of the legal and financial liabilities.
- Damages Due to Accidents: If your two-wheeler is damaged due to an accident, nothing to worry about as your two-wheeler insurance policy got you covered.
- Vehicle Thefts: In case your two-wheeler is stolen, your two-wheeler insurance policy will look after the same.
- Damages Caused in Fire: If your two-wheeler catches fire, your two-wheeler policy will pay for the damages.
- Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Disaster: When flood, hurricane, hail storm, tornado, riots, etc. attack your two-wheeler, your insurance policy comes in handy.
- Personal Accident: In case you meet with an accident that leads to injuries or unfortunately death, your policy will offer compensation of up to INR 15 lakh.
Note: You will have to buy PA Cover separately.
What is Not Covered Under Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Drunken Driving: No insurance company will accept your claim if you were drunk or under an intoxicant when the accident happened.
- Unauthorised Driving: Your claim will be rejected if the rider is without a valid Driver’s License.
- Deliberate Accident: If the accident has been caused purposely, the claim will be rejected.
- Consequential Damages: Consequential damages that are caused after the accident are not covered under insurance.
- Negligence: An accident occurs because of your own negligence; you won’t be able to claim the damages.
- Depreciation: Damages that are caused because of normal wear and tear, mechanical or electric failure due to travelling.
- Expired policy: If the policy has lapsed, your damages will not be covered.
- Excluded Add-Ons: You will not be able to claim the benefits that you do not have in your plan
How to Renew Your Bajaj Auto Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
You can renew your Bajaj Auto two-wheeler insurance policy in 5 easy and quick steps.
Step 1 - Fill in your Name, Address, Mobile Number, Vehicle’s Make, Model, Variant, Registration Date & the city you ride in.
Step 2- Press ‘Get Quote’ and choose your choice of Plan (Third-party liability, comprehensive, standalone own damage) or add-ons
Step 3 - Enter details of your previous insurance policy- Date of expiry, Claim made in the last year, No Claim Bonus earned
Step 4 - You will get a quote for your premium
Step 5- Make the final payment to renew your policy
Bajaj Auto Two-wheeler Review
Bajaj Auto holds a significant position in international markets. It is exported to over 70 countries and generates a massive revenue share through exports. Bajaj's line of two-wheelers comes with advanced technology to provide fuel redemption and superior mileage.
All the motorcycle models produced by Bajaj are equipped with a reliable and efficient engine and are suitable for all types of roads in the country. And very rightly so, the automaker is known to have one of the most VFM model lineups.