Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Future Generali India Car Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
1. How many add-on covers does the future Generali Car Insurance Company offer?
Customers can customise their car insurance policy by opting one or many add-on covers as under:
- Zero Depreciation
- Theft or Loss of Keys
- Loss of Personal Belongings
- Tyre Damage
- NCB Protection
- Engine Protection
- Return to Invoice
- Inconvenience Allowance
2. What is the incurred claim ratio of Future Generali India Car Insurance Company?
The incurred claim ratio of motor insurance claims for Future Generali India General Insurance Company for FY 2018-2019 is 69%
3. How can I check my Future Generali India Car Claim status online?
For any service query relating to knowing your car claim status kindly contact the customer service department on the following toll-free numbers: 1800 220 233, 1860 500 3333, 022 67837800.
4. How can I download my Future Generali India Car Policy Document Online?
to download your car insurance policy document online you need to visit the following link https://general.futuregenerali.in/buyonline/Home.html#/MyPolicies enter registered email ID or mobile number and it shall allow you to download the car policy document online.
5. How long does Future Generali India Company take to process and settle car insurance claims?
Future Generali India Car Insurance Company settles the claim within 7 working days after receiving all the relevant documents from the insured.
6. Does Future Generali India offer pay-as-you-drive car insurance?
No, the company does not offer pay-as-you-drive car insurance.
1. What is the maximum discount I can get with the Future Generali no claim bonus? What is the condition to avail that?
With Future Generali no claim bonus during car insurance renewal, the maximum discount you can get is 50%. To avail of the maximum discount, there should be five consecutive years in which no claim has been made.
2. How can I check the Future Generali car insurance renewal due date?
The due date of Future Generali car insurance renewal is often written in the policy documents provided by the insurance provider. Alternatively, you can also call their toll-free helpline number and request the same.
3. What is the private car insurance renewal Future Generali price?
The price of car insurance renewal Future Generali depends on a number of factors such as the history of your car, its previous insurance policy, the number of claims you made during your last policy tenure, etc. Insurers may increase or decrease the price at the time of car policy renewal based on the claims types that you made under the duration of the previous or an already expired policy. If no claim has been made in the last policy's duration, the price can also be reduced.
4. What details are required for Future Generali car insurance renewal?
For Future Generali car insurance policy renewal, you are required to provide the following details:
- Your name
- Your contact numbers
- Your address
- Previous policy details
- RC details of car
5. What would be the reason behind Future Generali car insurance renewal decline?
A Future Generali car insurance renewal can be declined for two main reasons – either false details about your personal information or your car itself. First, your details might change, as your address changed, and you haven't updated it yet. Your age is also an essential factor that needs to be considered for policy renewal; for instance, your age doesn't allow you to drive anymore. Your car has also assigned some risks of rejection renewal policy based on its value, mileage, speed it generates, and probability of being involved in an accident.
Below are some of the main reasons for the declination of your Future Generali car insurance renewal:
- The driver is not so experienced
- Imported model car
- You being associated with motoring offenses in the past
- Theft or fraudulent prone area where you reside
- Modified car
1. What is the Future Generali car insurance claim settlement ratio?
The Future Generali car insurance claims settlement ratio is 94% for the previous year.
2. Is Future Generali car insurance claim be applicable if the car gets damaged in riots?
It depends on the type of policy you have purchased. For example, Future Generali's comprehensive or standalone car insurance covers the damage due to riots. But if you have third-party insurance, it does not cover the same.
3. Who decides the Future Generali claim amount in case of third-party liabilities?
The court of law evaluates the Future Generali claim amount in case of third-party damage.
4. How to make Future Generali car insurance claims in case of theft?
In case of theft, the policyholder must provides a copy of the police FIR along with other required documents. To process the claim further, you can either start the process online or you can call at their customer service.
5. Are there any deductibles that I need to pay during Future Generali claim settlement?
Yes, during claim settlement, you must pay some compulsory deductibles that differ as per your car's cubic capacity. Also, the depreciation cost has to be borne by you (if you have not opted for zero depreciation cover).
1. Does the copy of the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy document contain details of No Claim Bonus?
Yes, the copy of the Future Generali Car Insurance policy document contains details of No Claim Bonus (NCB).
2. What are the details of a Future Generali Car Insurance Policy document?
Below are some key sections that a car insurance policy document consists of:
- Policy number
- Type of policy
- Tenure of policy (date of purchase and expiry)
- Discounts and rewards
- IDV of the car
- Premium amount
- Inclusions and exclusions
- Policy’s terms and conditions
- Grievance redressal process
- Policyholder details
- Car details
3. Is there any restriction on downloading the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy?
No, there is no such restriction regarding the number of downloads you make of your car insurance policy.
4. What information is needed to download the Future Generali Car Insurance Policy document?
You need only your date of birth and policy number to download the Future Generali car insurance policy.
5. What if I do not carry my insurance documents while driving my car on the road?
Driving without policy documents on an Indian road can land you in serious trouble, making you pay a fine of INR 2,000. There can also be imprisonment of up to 3 months.
Add On Covers
1. Is it possible to opt for only one add-on with the Future Generali car insurance policy?
Yes, if you require one add-on cover specifically, you can ask for the same while buying the policy.
2. For how many days does one get a daily allowance under Future Generali daily cash benefits add-on cover?
The daily cash benefit is applicable for up to 15 days while your car is under repair in an authorized garage.
3. What are the exclusions of Engine Protector Future Generali Car Insurance add-on cover?
Retrieval of the insured car from the water-logged area is not covered under the engine protection cover of Future Generali car add-on cover.
4. Can I claim daily cash benefits if my car is damaged in a flood?
No, the Future Generali add-on cover of daily cash benefits does not apply to the damages due to natural calamities.
5. Is the wheel rim covered under the FG tyre damage add-on cover?
No, the wheel rim or other accessories or part of the wheel is not included under the tyre damage cover.
1. How can the premium for the Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy be calculated?
The premium of a comprehensive car insurance policy depends on various factors such as:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Age of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity (CC)
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Special discounts and loadings
- Geographical zones
- No claim bonus
2. What is CTL in a Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy?
CLT refers to Constructive Total Loss, which means the car has suffered more than 75% damage and can not be repaired.
3. How can I purchase a Future Generali comprehensive car policy online?
To buy Future Generali's comprehensive car insurance policy online, go to Future Generali's official website and click on 'Car Insurance'. Then enter your car's details and select the most suitable quotes. Pay and get your policy purchased.
4. Can I receive compensation if my car accident takes place outside the geographical boundaries mentioned in the Future Generali comprehensive car policy document?
No, if an accident involving the insured car occurs outside of the policy's geographical area, the insurance company will deny the claim. However, one can extend their insurance policy cover to geographical zones not covered under a basic Future Generali comprehensive car policy in return for an additional premium.
5. How do I get the quotes for Future Generali's comprehensive car insurance policy?
To get the quotes on Future Generali's comprehensive car policy, you must go through its official website. After clicking on get a quote for car insurance and entering your car details like model and manufacturing, you can preview all the quotes for every offer they provide.
1. Is there any option for availing personal accident cover with the Future Generali third-party car policy?
The Future Generali offers a personal accident cover of up to INR 15 lakh, which is also mandatory to buy separately along with third-party car insurance policy.
2. Does a Future Generali third-party car policy give coverage to the legal liabilities of a paid car driver?
No, Future Generali third-party car insurance policy only covers legal liabilities against third-party.
3. Are the expenses incurred during the court trial covered in the Future Generali third-party car insurance policy?
Yes, a third-party liability cover offered by Future Generali provides the reimbursement for the court trial incurred expenses.
4. Can I get NCB discount with Future Generali third-party car insurance.
No, NCB discount is not applicable with third-party car insurance offered by Future Generali.
5. Does an accident beyond the geographical boundaries covered under Future Generali’s third-party car insurance policy?
No, the Future Generali third-party car insurance policy does not cover any mishap or accident outside the pre-decided geographical zones.
1. Do I still need to pay anything during claim settlement if I have bought Future Generali zero depreciation cover?
You are still required to pay for the compulsory deductible at the claim settlement even after purchasing the zero depreciation cover.
2. What is the premium amount for Future Generali zero dep car insurance?
The premium amount of Future Generali zero dep car insurance depends on several factors such as the IDV of your car, age, and model and make. Usually, it costs up to 15%-20% of the base policy premium.
3. How much liability do I need to bear even after purchasing for Future Generali zero depreciation add-on cover?
Future Generali Zero Dep cover waives off only the depreciation cost of replaced car parts. So, there remain some liabilities for you to pay in compulsory and voluntary deductibles.
4. What if no car parts replacement are done during repairs, but I own Future Generali zero depreciation add-on cover?
In such a case, the claim settlement will be done without the Future Generali zero depreciation cover benefits, and therefore, you can maintain the number of remaining zero depreciation claims.
5. Can I avail of Future Generali zero depreciation cover benefits in case of theft?
No, Future Generali zero depreciation cover benefits don't include the coverage against theft.
1. Does a Future Generali standalone car insurance cover the paid driver's legal liabilities?
Yes, Future Generali standalone car insurance policy offers coverage against legal liabilities of a paid driver if you have opted for legal liabilities for paid driver cover in exchange for an additional premium with your basic standalone car insurance policy to get coverage for such legal liabilities.
2. How much discount can one get with no-claim bonus of Future Generali standalone car insurance policy?
With Future Generali’s no-claim bonus, one can avail of a discount ranging from 20% to 50% during the existing Future Generali car insurance policy renewal process.
3. Can I claim for the accident occured outside the geographical area not mentioned in my Future Generali standalone car insurance policy document?
No, the Future Generali standalone car insurance will not cover any accident or mishap outside the geographical zones that have been not pre-decided in the policy document.
4. What factors affect the premium amount of Future Generali standalone car insurance?
The premium of the Future Generali standalone car insurance policy can vary with the variation in the following factors:
- Car’s insured declared value (IDV)
- Car’s cubic capacity (CC)
- Car’s age
- Car’s manufacturer and model variant
- Geographical boundaries
- No claim bonus
5. What is CTL in Future Generali standalone car insurance policy?
CLT means the Constructive Total Loss. Future Generali standalone car insurance policy covers CTL means a car that has sustained more than 75% damage and cannot be repaired.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Buying a car insurance policy requires thorough research about different insurance and inclusions. Read on to ...Read More
Do you have an old car but don't know if you should get comprehensive insurance? Check out this guide to know ...Read More
To avoid financial constraints, if your car gets stolen, you must invest in the right kind of policy that can ...Read More
Planning to buy a Kotak Mahindra Car Insurance and are not sure what it entails? Read on to know more.Read More
Thinking of purchasing a vehicle insurance policy from Universal Sompo car insurance? Keep reading this exhaus...Read More
The Indian consumer remains spoilt for choice regarding car insurance options. However, a few things to keep i...Read More
Third-party insurance policy offers protection from financial liabilities that may come your way if your car a...Read More