Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Raheja QBE Third Party Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Raheja QBE General Insurance is a renowned insurance firm that offers bike insurance coverage to meet the needs of many people. The third-party liability coverage provided by the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy covers third-party liabilities stemming from road mishaps caused by the insured's bike.
The Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance coverage is the most cost-effective way to comply with the law's statutory requirements. It protects policyholders from the financial and legal consequences of third-party liability in the event of an accident caused by the insured's motorcycle.
How does Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
This policy ensures peace of mind by offering you mandatory third-party liability insurance hence also keeps you stay away from paying hefty fines & penalty. When it comes to filing a claim with Raheja QBE third party bike insurance, it is simple, stress-free, and uncomplicated. To contact them, fill out an online form or call their toll-free number. The surveyor will look over your vehicle and cross-check the information. Provide the necessary paperwork to the surveyor. The workshop is advised of the amount of the authorized claim. Payment will be made on the spot.
Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Vs Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance
|Parameters||Third Party Bike Policy||Comprehensive Bike Policy|
|Coverage||Only third-party liabilities are covered under the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy.||The comprehensive bike insurance policy covers both the insured's damage to the bike and the third-party liabilities.|
|Requirement||Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance is a legal necessity in India, according to the Indian Motor Tariff Act.||The purchase of comprehensive bike insurance coverage is optional and based on the policyholders' preferences.|
|Add-ons||Third-party policy doesn’t allow to include add-on covers.||By purchasing Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance add-ons, policyholders can extend the coverage of this policy.|
|Cost||The Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy has a reduced premium because it only covers the essentials.||This policy's premium is higher because it gives wide coverage.|
How to Buy Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Purchasing a third party policy of Raheja QBE bike insurance is simple.
- Visit the website or a Raheja QBE.
- Fill the necessary quote form.
- Enter your bike’s specifications and personal information.
- Cross-checking all the results, select the Raheja QBE vehicle insurance policy.
- Pay your premium online and get your coverage immediately.
What All is Covered Under Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following items are covered by the Raheja QBE third-party two-wheeler insurance policy:
Third-party property damage financial liabilities: When the insured vehicle inflicts any property damage to the third-party, the insurer pays a compensation of up to INR 7.5 lakh.
Third-party bodily injuries/ disability/ demise: Besides property damage, any other type of physical damage, injury, death etc., is also covered by the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance. Unlike the property loss compensation, the compensation for bodily injuries or death is decided by the Court of Law.
What All is not Covered Under Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following components are not covered by the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy:
- There is no coverage for damage to the policyholder and insured bike.
- Normal wear & tear and electrical & mechanical breakdown of the vehicle.
- Damages occurred when the vehicle was driven under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Damages occurred outside the geographical limits.
- If the rider was caught without a valid driving licence or policy.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Add-ons: Raheja QBE Third Party bike insurance policy provides critical automotive add-ons at a reasonable price. These add-ons supplement your standard auto insurance. To mention a few, they offer no depreciation coverage, loss of personal effects coverage, alternative automobile coverage, and free emergency assistance.
- Settlement of a Claim: Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance provides claim settlement services that are efficient, quick, and painless.
- Discounts: Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance provides voluntary discounts, no claim bonus discounts, two-wheeler association membership discounts, and discounts for installing anti-theft devices in your vehicle.
- Cashless Service: Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance has a robust network of garages that offer cashless services.
- Customer Service: This Company has a fantastic customer service team that provides excellent pre-sales and post-sales services.
Raheja QBE Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Review
You should be happy with your choice and the amount of money you spend on your fantasy machine. However, you can only do so by investing in the best bike insurance and essential add-ons that will safeguard your investment in the long run. Using Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance, you can strengthen the protection offered to your valuable asset. Raheja QBE assists you in budgeting by offering excellent cashless claim services through its extensive network of empaneled garages.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Raheja QBE Third-party Bike Insurance FAQs
1. What kind of insurance can I get from Raheja QBE for my bike?
There are two types of insurance policies for two-wheelers: comprehensive and third-party liability. Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance is mandatory coverage that protects your bike from third-party liability in the event of bodily injury, death, or third-party property damage. On the other hand, comprehensive insurance protects your bike from damage, theft, or natural/man-made disasters, as well as third-party responsibility.
2. How long does the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy last?
The Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance coverage has a five-year term for new bike owners.
3. What coverage is offered if a third party loses two limbs as a result of an accident involving the insured's motorcycle?
If a third party loses two limbs as a result of an accident involving the insured's bike, the insurer pays 100 percent of the promised sum as compensation.
4. What documents are necessary to apply for a third-party bike insurance coverage with Raheja QBE?
The following is the documentation required to obtain a Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy:
- Proof of identification
- Address proof
- Photocopy of the current driver's licence
- Bike's registration number
5. Is it possible to customize the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy's coverage?
No, you cannot customize the coverage of the Raheja QBE third-party bike insurance policy because add-ons are not available. Hence, this policy doesn’t provide essential coverage. You can, however, choose a comprehensive bike insurance policy and customize the same for complete coverage.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More