Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Raheja QBE Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A standalone own-damage policy from Raheja QBE covers loss or damage to your vehicle caused by various events such as accidents, theft, fire, natural or man-made disasters. It is usually a one-year policy that covers your financial liabilities resulting from damages or losses caused by your vehicle. In addition, this car insurance policy includes several discounts that make it an affordable option, such as a no claim bonus, the installation of ARAI-approved anti-theft devices, membership in an automobile association, etc. When combined with a basic third-party car insurance policy, Raheja QBE standalone own-damage car insurance provides significant benefits and comprehensive coverage.
How does Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance Work?
This policy covers vehicle loss or damage caused by accidents, theft and natural disasters.
Insurance Period: 1-Year Own Damage
You can get discounts on standalone policy of Raheja QBE car insurance on premiums upon any of the following-
- When installing an anti-theft device in your vehicle.
- Becoming a member of a well-known automobile association.
- No claim bonus (It’s a premium discount that you get when you don’t file a claim in the previous policy year).
- Zero depreciation coverage
- Engine shield cover
- Consumable expenses cover
- Key protect coverage
- Daily conveyance benefit
- Personal belongings loss
- Tyre & rim protector
- NCB retention coverage
Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance vs Third-party Insurance vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Aspects||Standalone Own Damage||Third Party Insurance||Comprehensive Insurance|
|Cost||Standalone own-damage car insurance is more expensive than third-party insurance because it provides more coverage.||Because of its limited coverage, third-party car insurance is inexpensive.||The comprehensive car insurance plan is the most expensive because it provides complete coverage.|
|Coverage||The standalone own-damage car insurance plan compensates for own-damage expenses in situations such as theft, accident, natural disasters, etc. This policy also includes an NCB benefit and some discounts.||Third-party car insurance covers injuries or death of the third party, property damage, etc.||Comprehensive car insurance plans cover loss or damage to your car caused by accidents, theft, natural disasters, and legal and financial liabilities to a third party. It also offers NCB benefits as well as other discounts.|
|Add-ons||Standalone own-damage insurance provides a variety of add-on coverage options.||Third-party insurance does not include any extra coverage.||Comprehensive insurance provides a variety of add-on covers.|
How to Buy Raheja QBE Car Insurance?
Here’s how you can purchase Raheja QBE standalone own-damage car insurance online:
- Go to Raheja QBE’s official website and select the 'car' tab.
- Enter the registration number of your vehicle. If you do not know your car's registration number, you can proceed by entering its make, model, and so on.
- Enter your correct personal information and click on the 'submit and get quotes' button.
- Depending on your needs, various policy quotes will be displayed for you to choose from. Choose the Raheja QBE car insurance policy from the list.
- Pay the Raheja QBE car insurance policy premium and receive the policy document via email.
What All is Covered Under Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance?
The policy covers losses or damages to the insured vehicle caused by the following incidents:
- Road accidents causing damage or loss.
- Fire, explosion, and self-ignition damage.
- Damages and losses caused due to travel by road, rail, air, waterway, lift, etc.
- Damage caused by a burglary, riot, strike, terrorist activity, etc.
- Damage caused by an earthquake, flood, storm, hailstorm, rockslide, etc.
What All is not Covered Under Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance?
Any loss or damage to the car caused by the following circumstances will not be covered:
- Loss as a result of consequential loss or depreciation,
- Accidents caused by the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Damage occurred as a result of the car being driven outside of its legal limits.
- Wear and tear, as well as mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance Benefits
Here are some advantages of purchasing Raheja QBE standalone own-damage car insurance:
- To supplement the coverage, various add-on cover options are available.
- No Claim Bonus, which helps reduce your premium on renewal, is a benefit for not claiming in the past policy year.
- Financial protection against damage caused by accidents, theft, etc.
Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance Review
Insurance is an essential part of life for people who live in busy cities with increased health risks. Raheja QBE has 1,300+ network garages where you can get cashless services for vehicle repairs. The procedure is quick and straightforward, and the premiums are low. Also, the claims are processed quickly after the application is submitted.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Standalone Car Insurance FAQs
1. How can I get in touch with Raheja QBE for insurance-related issues?
Customers can quickly contact Raheja QBE by dialing its toll-free number available on the company’s official website. You can also email your queries to the insurance company at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. Why do I need to purchase Raheja QBE car insurance?
A Raheja QBE car insurance policy can assist in settling the losses incurred in the event of an accident. It protects the policyholder from financial and legal losses that impairs a person's financial capabilities. It compensates for both property damage and loss of life.
3. How does Raheja QBE calculate the premium of a standalone own-damage car insurance policy?
It calculates the premium based on the car you buy, its make & model, engine type, the insured declared value, the place of vehicle registration, etc.
4. How can you pay Raheja QBE standalone own-damage car insurance premium?
You can pay the premium using any of the online and offline modes. If you wish to pay online, choose from these options - net banking, UPI, wallet, debit card, credit card, etc. Offline modes include payments made through cheque, cash, demand draft, etc.
5. Can a Raheja QBE car insurance policy be transferred to another individual?
Yes, it can be transferred to another individual. The one who intends to transfer should inform Raheja QBE in writing. A new proposal form needs to be filled in this case. Please note that the insurance transfer incurs a small fee. Don't hesitate to contact the relevant insurance office for guidance and terms and conditions.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More