Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Due to wear and tear, depreciation lowers the value of a bike as it becomes older. As a result, insurance providers tend to charge more to insure it over time. Aside from paying a greater premium, the claim amount decreases with time due to depreciation. Raheja QBE bike insurance zero depreciation add-on cover is suggested to avoid such circumstances and receive a greater claim amount.
The claim value is calculated without depreciation on your bike and its parts with this add-on policy. It allows policyholders to obtain the full amount of their claim, less any applicable deductibles. This add-on coverage is offered for an extra premium over and above the base premium.
How does Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover Work?
When it comes to bike insurance, zero depreciation means that Raheja QBE doesn't take the depreciation of the bike parts into account when settling the claim. The Raheja QBE 0 depreciation two-wheeler insurance provides comprehensive coverage without considering the vehicle's depreciation value. For example, if your bike is damaged in a traffic accident, the insurance provider will pay for all damages or losses incurred during the claim settlement process. As a result, zero depreciation bike insurance gives you a bigger claim amount for damage while saving you money.
Benefits of Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
The following advantages come with the zero depreciation add-on cover:
- Because depreciation costs are not factored into the claim settlement amount, this strategy helps to keep costs down.
- By covering the costs of spare parts, you can save a lot of money by purchasing zero depreciation insurance.
- It increases the value of automobile insurance and makes the purchase worthwhile.
- No depreciation is charged under an automobile insurance policy except for tyres and batteries.
- There will be a peace of mind knowing that policyholders would not face financial hardship as a result of higher claim amounts.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With and Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
|Bike Age||Depreciation Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover||Depreciation Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover|
|6 months-1 year||0%||5%|
|Above 10 years||0%||50%|
|Bike Parts||Depreciation Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover||Depreciation Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover|
|Rubber/ Nylon/ Plastic parts||0%||50%|
What is Included Under Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The following aspects are covered by Raheja QBE's 0 depreciation two-wheeler insurance:
- Raheja QBE compensates for the depreciable two-wheeler's parts like rubber, fiberglass, plastic, and nylon..
- Raheja QBE pays out compensation for the repairs and replacements of the two-wheeler parts throughout the claim settlement procedure.
- Zero depreciation add-on insurance is available for both purchase and renewal.
What is Excluded Under Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The following phases are not covered by Raheja QBE 0 depreciation two-wheeler insurance:
- Damage triggered by an uninsured risk or danger.
- Insured bikes are subjected to routine wear and tear.
- Damage or loss is caused by mechanical failure.
- Items not covered by insurance are lost or damaged, like tyres, bi-fuel kits, and gas kits.
Factors Affecting Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
The Raheja QBE zero depreciation two-wheeler insurance cover is quite beneficial; however, policyholders should be aware of the following terms:
- This add-on is not pertinent in the event of complete loss or damage.
- The zero depreciation cover is only available for less than 5 years old bikes
- Policyholders may only claim the benefit not more than twice throughout the policy's term.
- The majority of zero depreciation add-on insurance in the industry is only valid for a year, and the policyholder must renew it every year to continue receiving benefits.
How to Buy Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover?
One must follow the below-mentioned steps to buy Raheja QBE zero dep bike insurance.
- Go to the official website of Raheja QBE.
- There are two options for getting a quote for your two-wheeler- through your registration number or by entering personal details.
- If you have a registration number, you can log in through that. And if you don't, you have to enter personal details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Vehicle Make and Model, Registration Date, etc.
- On the next page, select the coverages that you want for your two-wheeler.
- Select the Raheja QBE bike insurance zero depreciation add-on cover.
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover Review
Raheja QBE bike insurance is a low-cost, one-of-a-kind form of bike insurance. When it comes to add-ons, customers have a choice of possibilities. The company boasts about its "customer-centric" values and boasts about its lightning-fast service. From the time you purchase the policy to the time you file a claim, the organization provides quick and easy procedures.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Raheja QBE Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Can I get my bike repaired at a Raheja QBE authorized facility with the zero depreciation add-on cover?
You can get your two-wheeler fixed at any insurer-approved garage, workshop, or service station with Raheja QBE zero dep bike insurance.
2. When will I be able to add Raheja QBE zero dep cover to my comprehensive auto insurance policy?
While purchasing or renewing your own-damage or comprehensive bike insurance policy, you can add Raheja QBE zero dep bike insurance.
3. What parts of my bike aren't covered by the Raheja QBE zero depreciation insurance?
Raheja QBE zero depreciation bike insurance does not cover tyres, tubes, and batteries.
4. Will I be eligible for a discount if I do not claim zero depreciation cover during the policy year?
Because Raheja QBE bike insurance zero depreciation is an add-on cover to your policy, you will be eligible for the No Claim Bonus (NCB) if you have not demanded any claims from your comprehensive or standalone insurance policy throughout the policy year.
5. Is it possible to add additional add-on covers to my Raheja QBE zero dep policy?
Aside from the Raheja QBE bike insurance zero depreciation, you can add as many add-on covers as you desire.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More