Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Reliance Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Reliance standalone car insurance protects the insured car and the policyholder against accidents, natural and man-made hazards, complete loss due to theft and damage beyond repair, etc. The insurance plan strengthens your protection with a broad range of add-ons, albeit at an additional cost. It’s worth your investment given the tall costs involved in stuff such as repairing engines due to water ingress and oil leakage. And not only the cost, the inconvenience caused due to an immobilized vehicle owing to such incidents is immense too.
Reliance Standalone Car Insurance Versus Third Party Car Insurance Versus Comprehensive Insurance
Reliance General Insurance offers its customers all three car insurance policies for various private four-wheelers. Every policy follows different philosophies with the sole aim of protecting the car owner from multiple driving perils. However, the Reliance standalone car insurance policy goes beyond the standard with an array of covers. What better than comparing the three to determine the USP of each?
Reliance Insurance Car Insurance Plans - Comparison
|Coverage||Own-damage cover for the insured car and the policyholder.||Third-party vehicle and property cover available.||Cover for car damage, as well as injury, disablement and death of the policyholder plus third party liabilities.|
|Add-ons||You can buy add-ons under this Reliance car insurance policy.||None||The plan allows add-ons.|
Reliance Standalone Car Insurance - What are the Inclusions Under the Plan?
The Reliance standalone car insurance plan enables the policyholder to access extensive coverage for the insured car and self. The list below is indicative, and it is in your interest to check the exhaustive list in the policy document.
- Damage caused due to natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, storms, cyclones, tsunamis, fires, etc.
- Manufactured disasters like vandalism, riots, strike, arson, terrorism.
- Accidental damage to the car and its components.
- Theft, burglary, and other malicious acts.
- Additional risk cover under the chosen add-ons.
- Loss or damage while in transit using any mode of transport.
Reliance Standalone Car Insurance - What are the Exclusions Under the Plan?
A thorough understanding of the plan exceptions is essential to ensure a seamless claim experience. A minor flaw may lead to claim repudiation, costing you a hefty financial burden. Therefore, check the indicative list below as an introduction to the Reliance standalone Car Insurance policy exclusions.
- Third-party car and property liabilities.
- Accidental injuries to other people.
- The insured car’s general wear and tear.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- The insured car’s usage violates the policy’s limitation clause.
- Driving the insured vehicle without a valid license or under the influence of stimulants and intoxicants.
- Depreciation and consequential loss sustained by the insured car.
- War and nuclear perils.
Reliance Standalone Car Insurance Benefits
By choosing the Reliance standalone car insurance policy, your entitlement goes beyond the third party insurance cover. So, let us dig deeper and check out the benefits.
- The insurance policy protects the insured car and the policyholder against natural calamities, damages and loss inflicted by humans, theft, and in-transit damages.
- You can purchase the policy online, resulting in access to many benefits like comparison, instant premium payment using multiple payment solutions, and customizing your plan contours according to your requirement and budget.
- The insurer offers a wide array of add-on covers individually and in packages to make them affordable. However, choose them to match your risk perception, location and budget.
Reliance Standalone Insurance Review
Reliance is one of the leading general insurers in India, offering a host of services to customers across age groups. The Reliance standalone car insurance allows its policyholders cashless claim settlement at 5000+ network garages. In addition, the company’s “Selfi” App offers multiple functions at your fingertips. For example, you can purchase the policy using App functionalities in five minutes.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Reliance Standalone Car Insurance FAQs
1. How does the no claim bonus impact the Reliance standalone car insurance premium?
No claim bonus entitles you to a discount while renewing the Reliance standalone car insurance policy. The bonus is available only when you don’t claim in a policy year. The premium discounts can range from 20-50%.
2. When is the ideal time to renew the Reliance standalone car insurance?
Renew the Reliance standalone car insurance ideally before the end of the policy term to enjoy uninterrupted coverage. However, you get a grace period of 90 days from the expiry date to restore the coverage benefits.
3. What is the voluntary deductible in the Reliance standalone car insurance policy?
It is the share of the claim amount the policyholder pays for every claim settlement. Accordingly, a higher voluntary deductible entitles you to a discount on the renewal premium.
4. Can you customize the IDV while renewing the Reliance standalone Car Insurance policy?
Yes, you can customize the IDV to fix the claim limits of the insured car. However, remember that the higher the IDV, the higher the premium.
5. What are the two add-on packages offered under the Reliance standalone car insurance policy?
You can choose the Motor Secure Plus and the Motor Secure Premium add-on covers in a package to augment the standard Reliance standalone car insurance coverage.
Recent ArticlesView All
Read this article to learn the most common reasons why car insurance claims are denied and the factors you sho...Read More
It's easy to get Future Generali Car Insurance, which may help you in case of an accident. Read this to know a...Read More
ICICI Lombard comprehensive car insurance policy is a feature-rich policy offering many benefits like 50% NCB,...Read More
This comparison article covers all the essential factors to consider when deciding to stay with or leave your...Read More
Confused about what to choose from the available car insurance options? Check this comprehensive guide to know...Read More
Many commit errors when filing a car insurance claim and receive painful claim application rejections. So, lea...Read More