Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Digit Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The best way to protect your two-wheeler against any financial damage is to buy comprehensive bike insurance. It is a good feeling always to stay covered against financial threats such as accidents, stealing, natural tragedies, or any destruction caused by your vehicle to a third party. The comprehensive policy protects you from the monetary loss and liabilities as a result of a surprising accident of your bike with a third-party vehicle, person, or property, as well as your own damage. That’s why buying Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy is advisable due to its wider coverage not only against the damages to your bike but also to any third-party person or property.
Buying Digit comprehensive bike insurance is very easy and convenient and can be purchased online. On this page, find more details regarding the same.
How does Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
Digit bike insurance for comprehensive policy is a complete insurance policy that functions as a defence net for any motor vehicle, including motorcycle, moped, scooter, etc. The policy protects the bike's damage and all third-party liabilities. A Digit bike comprehensive insurance policy is a complete policy that you can purchase instantaneously without any paperwork.
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy also gives an option to its policyholders to purchase a number of add-ons to customize their benefits of extra coverage against additional premiums. In addition, digit comprehensive bike insurance also assists its policyholders in handling the third party's legal and financial liabilities and the monetary loss of up to INR7.5 lakhs due to the insured bike damage.
Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance vs. Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance
|Basis||Digit Bike Third Party Insurance||Digit Bike Comprehensive Insurance|
|Coverage||Covers third party liabilities only.||Covers both own damages of the insured bike and policyholder as well as third party liabilities.|
|Add-ons||No add-on covers are offered with Digit third party bike insurance.||Several add-on covers are available by Digit General Insurance to expand the coverage and so the protection of your bike.|
|Cost||Comparatively cheaper than a comprehensive coverage due to its limited coverage.||It costs a little extra than a third-party policy because of its broader coverage.|
|Mandatory by Law||Yes, the Indian Government mandates having third party bike insurance||No, a comprehensive insurance policy is not mandatory to buy.|
How to Buy Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Go to Digit's official portal
- To buy the Digit comprehensive bike insurance online, select 'Motor Insurance'
- Click the two-wheeler/bike insurance
- Fill and submit the form
- Pay the required fees
What All is Covered Under Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy covers the following risks:
- Third-party damage or death of or injury to third-party person
- Own damage or injury
- Collision or accident
- Fire, explosions, or an act of terror
- Burglary, theft, and housebreaking
- Natural/Man-made calamities like storms, flood, earthquake, cyclones, riots, strikes, etc.
- Malicious acts
- Transit caused damage
What All is not Covered Under Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy doesn’t cover the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Intentionally performed accident
- Driver without a valid licence
- Bike use for illegal purpose
- Damage because of nuclear war conditions
- Damage due to contractual liability
- Mechanical or electrical failure
- Use outside the geographical limits
- The vehicle used for hire or reward, pacemaking, organized racing, carriage of goods
- Damage to tyres
- Driver under the impact of intoxicants such as alcohol or drugs
- Loss incurred after the lapse of insurance policy
Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Benefits
Digit two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy provides several benefits:
- Active customer support for financial and legal assistance.
- 24x7 assistance facility in case of an unforeseen event.
- The hassle-free claim settlement process.
- Convenient purchase of Digit third-party two wheeler insurance online.
- Free repair and replacement service.
- Offers a wide range of add-on options.
- Compensation for the losses in a road accident or from any disaster.
Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Review
Smooth policy buying process by Digit makes it one of the most sought after brand in insurance domain. The company with its wide network of garges and swift claim settlement services makes your insurance journey hassle-free.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Digit Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Who can take the Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy?
Any two-wheeler owner whose vehicle is registered with their name in the Regional Transport Authority of India is eligible to buy the Digit comprehensive bike insurance.
2. How can I extend Digit two-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy with add-ons?
You can extend the Digit two-wheeler comprehensive insurance to cover the additional risks by paying the extra premium.
3. What are the cost factors of Digit comprehensive two wheeler insurance?
The cost of the Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy depends on:
- Cubic capacity
- Insured Declared Value
- Age of the vehicle
- Model of vehicle
- Add on covers
- Geographical zone
4. Can I renew my Digit comprehensive bike insurance online?
Yes, you can easily renew your Digit comprehensive two-wheeler insurance online by visiting the website of Digit products and filling the form with asked details.
5. What documents are needed while lodging a claim for Digit comprehensive bike insurance?
While filing your Digit comprehensive bike insurance claim, you have to submit these documents-
- A duly filled claim form
- Copy of FIR
- Receipt of the premium paid
- Copy of Digit comprehensive bike insurance policy
- Registration certificate
- Bills and repair proof
- Driving licence
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More