Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
When you buy a Shriram car insurance policy, you must sign and keep any papers pertaining to its terms and conditions. The insurance policy document is an important document that the policyholder must maintain. Having a document that defines all of the contract's norms and restrictions helps both Shriram and its policyholders stay informed. You can download the Shriram car insurance policy document online.
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Document
A Shriram car insurance policy document is a legally binding contract between the insurer and the policyholder. It contains comprehensive information about the policy's nature, rewards, and other perks and benefits related to the vehicle insurance policy. The Shriram car insurance policy paper details the policyholder's premium, bonuses, and claim settlement procedures. It is a legally enforceable document that outlines the policy's inclusions and exclusions. This paper assists the policyholder with renewal and claim settlement procedures and processes. It is advisable to thoroughly study the contract before agreeing to anything regarding your car insurance.
How to Download Shriram Car Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
To download the Shriram car insurance policy document online using your policy number, follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the official Shriram car insurance website.
- Then, scroll to the 'self service' tab and click on it.
- Following that, you must register your email address and cell phone number.
- Following the registration, you will be sent an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- To log in, enter the OTP online.
- Depending on the portal, you may also be required to input your policy number rather than the OTP.
- Your request for a policy document would be saved by the company.
- Your Shriram car insurance policy document will be delivered to your registered email address.
Do I Need a Hard Copy of the Shriram Car Insurance Policy Document?
When purchasing a car insurance coverage, you must maintain all documents. Previously, the lack of technology drove us to do things differently. This meant that insurance policy documentation had to be preserved in hard copy for future reference. The impulse to preserve everything in its physical form has been conquered by today's digital era.
Certain documents no longer require hard copy versions. Car insurance policy documents can be saved on your smart devices as scanned copies for future reference. The government-initiated E-Vahan Bima ensures that every document is saved as a soft copy on your device. This allows you to keep your contractual information safe and close at hand. You can save the Shriram car insurance policy to your smartphone or smart device by downloading it from the website. In other words, you may preserve a hard copy for file purposes, but a soft digital copy will suffice when needed.
How to Get a Hard Copy of Shriram Car Insurance Policy?
If you prefer to keep your paperwork the old-fashioned way, you will need to obtain a hard copy of your Shriram car insurance policy documents. Generally, the insurance company gives a hard copy of your policy document when purchased at its branch office. However, when purchased digitally, the papers and information are sent to the email address registered with Shriram General Insurance Company.
There may be times when the company just forgets to transmit the necessary papers to the policyholder, either physically or electronically. You can also lose your digital copy if your smart gadget is broken, among other things. This increases the importance of having hard copies available.
- Follow the procedures below to obtain a hard copy of your policy:
- But first, go to Shriram's official website.
- Log in with your policy number or any other information that is convenient for you.
- Shriram will now send you an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- After inputting the OTP online, continue with the process.
- You will immediately receive a soft copy of your Shriram Car insurance policy document through email.
- You can print tangible copies of the policy document by downloading it from your email address.
How Can I Make Changes in My Shriram Car Insurance Policy Document?
Making amendments to a legally enforceable document is quite difficult. However, it is critical to understand that providing exact and accurate information is critical when acquiring an Shriram car insurance coverage. If you have overlooked any details or submitted fraudulent documents, you must make the necessary revisions to your policy document.
If you do not amend the information on your Shriram car insurance policy document, you may have difficulties while filing claims. Insurance policy renewals might also be hampered if the policyholders fail to include important information in their documents.
Follow the steps below to make changes to your Shriram vehicle insurance policy document:
- Visit the official website of your insurance provider, Shriram Insurance, to get in touch with them.
- Navigate to the website and make modifications to the details of your policy document.
- Submit the final adjustments and press the 'Save' button.
- Your insurance would be modified as a result of the modifications you make.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. What is the Shriram car insurance toll-free number?
Shriram Insurance's toll-free number is 1800-3000-6116, which is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for client queries and other services. However, the number could change with time, so you are advised to refer to the insurance company’s website too for authentication.
2. Is it possible for me to make modifications to my Shriram car insurance policy document in person?
Yes, you can go to the local Shriram car insurance branch office and inquire about making modifications to your policy document.
3. Who was in charge of the E-Vahan Bima service?
The E-Vahan Bima service is governed by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI). With this, you can check the details of your Shriram car insurance policy. document.
4. What are some of the details to be checked before finalizing the Shriram car insurance policy document?
The following details must be examined on an automobile insurance policy document:
- Type of insurance
- Policy number
- Policy terms and conditions
- Premium payment term
- Policy duration
- Personal information
- Car specifications
5. What if I misplace my hard copy of Shriram vehicle insurance policy?
If you misplace your policy document, you can redownload it from your email address. You can also repeat the process of obtaining the hard copy described above.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More