Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Digit General Insurance has been safeguarding the policyholders from the tragic events of life, such as financial liabilities that arise due to damage or loss of your vehicle in an accident, theft, disaster, or even riots, through its well-designed two-wheeler insurance policies. Digit two wheeler insurance has been offering a third-party insurance policy, which has been made mandatory by the Indian Government according to the Indian Traffic Law 1988. The company also provides comprehensive and standalone policies for vehicles, including private cars, two-wheeler, commercial vehicles, etc.
However, this bike insurance policy also has an expiry date. So, to enjoy all policy benefits, one needs to renew the policy. Digit bike insurance renewal policy has enhanced the experience of the policyholders by assisting them through their 24*7 customer care services. For renewal bike insurance Digit, one can opt for either an online or offline process. The process is simple and can be done within a few minutes. On this page, find more details regarding the same.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal – Online Process
The Digit two-wheeler insurance renewal online process is entirely digitalized and can be done in a hassle-free way by following these simple steps: making the procedure digitized.
- Visit the Digit General Insurance website to renew your policy.
- To renew Digit two-wheeler insurance policy, click on the ‘Renewal’ tab from the menu.
- Enter your phone number to log in. An OTP will be sent to you. You need to enter that OTP number to Login.
- You can also log in using your policy number or registration number and the last 5 digits engine or chassis number.
- Click on continue.
- Once you successfully logged into the Digit website, fill in the previous Digit bike insurance policy details.
- Preview the policy details and confirm in required places and recheck.
- Then proceed to make the payment for the renewal of Digit bike insurance
- Payment can be made online.
- The Digit two-wheeler renewal has been completed.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
The Digit two-wheeler insurance renewal can also be done offline, which is also as convenient as the online process. The renewal of the Bike insurance policy can be done offline by following these simple below mentioned steps:
- Walk into the nearest branch of Digit General Insurance
- Talk to customer support. They will assist you with the renewal process thoroughly
- Fill out the Digit two-wheeler renewal policy form with the required details
- Provide the required documents
- Submit the renewal form and make the premium payment
- Payment can be made with a cheque or in cash
- The Digit bike insurance renewal is completed.
In case you can’t visit or don’t want to reach out to the Digit General Insurance branch for renewal bike insurance Digit, you can contact them through their toll-free helpline number. Talk to customer support; they will assist you with the renewal process thoroughly.
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Benefits
On the timely bike insurance renewal Digit, the policyholder continues to enjoy the following benefits:
- Continue no claim bonus (you may get a discount of 20% to 50% on the premium while the process of renewal of bike insurance Digit policy if no claim has been made during the policy period)
- Availability of 24x7 emergency assistance
- Coverage of insured bike against theft and damage
- Offers a personal accident cover worth up to INR 15 lakhs
- Active customer legal assistance for handling the settlement claim
- A vast network of 3,000+ garages for damage repair
- The policy bears the towing charges of up to INR 300
- The hassle-free claim settlement process
- Easy and convenient purchase of Digit two-wheeler insurance renewal
- Free repair and replacement service
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Digit Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Is Digit General Insurance a trusted company for bike insurance?
Digit has gained the trust of more than 2 crores of customers by shielding them against the legal liabilities as well as the financial liabilities towards the third-party.
2. What are the details required for Digit two-wheeler insurance policy renewal?
For Digit bike insurance policy renewal, the policyholder will be asked to enter the following details in the renewal form:
- Name (as on official documents)
- Contact number and e-mail id
- Vehicle registration number
- Policy number of the insurance bike
3. What are common reasons that a request for bike insurance renewal Digit can be declined?
There are two broad categories of reasons for bike insurance renewal Digit can be declined – either your personal details or your bike itself. Your personal details may change from your address to age, your driving experience, and the amount of excess you are willing to bear. Your bike is also assigned some risks based on its value, the speed it produces, and the probability of it being involved in a claim.
Following are some of the common reasons for the rejection of your Digit bike insurance renewal:
- Imported bike model
- The driver is not so experienced
- Theft or fraudulent prone area where you reside
- Modified bike
- You being associated with motoring offenses in the past
4. How to check Digit bike insurance renewal due date?
You can find your Digit bike insurance renewal’s due date in the policy documentation provided by the insurer. You can also call the company and place a request for the same.
5. How much discount does one get with Digit no claim bonus?
No claim bonus is essential when applying for Digit two-wheeler insurance renewal as one gets discounts that can range between 20% to 50% based bike type and the number of years for which no claim has been made.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More