Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Continuous depreciation of a commodity over time is referred to as depreciation. As a commodity, your bike is subject to depreciation and will lose value over time. The amount of compensation you receive when you settle a bike insurance claim is reduced by the depreciation of your vehicle. By acquiring the Future Generali zero depreciation bike insurance, you may avoid this subtraction. If you choose it, the insurer is responsible for depreciation costs at the time of claim settlement.
Benefits of Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
Higher Claim Amount: The two wheeler insurance policyholder can enjoy higher claim amounts with the Future Generali zero depreciation insurance add-on. This is because the add-on transfers the burden of depreciation costs from the policyholder to the insurer.
Multiple Legally Acceptable Claims: The 0% depreciation protection provided by Future Generali two-wheeler insurance zero depreciation can be used twice during the policy term.
Wider Network Reach: Future Generali zero depreciation bike insurance boasts an extremely wide coverage, backed up by over 2500+ network garages. All of these garages are located throughout India, allowing customers to easily obtain cashless claims from any place in the country.
Future Generali zero depreciation two-wheeler insurance includes a bike towing service that allows you to transport your vehicle from the accident scene to a nearby garage. This is useful because you won't have to worry about finding a towing company. The towing service is offered anywhere within the city borders.
Quick Surveys and Claim Settlement: Insurance companies frequently take a long time to conduct surveys and process claims. Future Generali zero dep bike insurance is on the right track here, as they provide policyholders with fast surveys. This reduces the amount of time it takes to settle a claim and speeds up the process.
Depreciation Rate Applied on Two-wheelers With and Without the Zero Depreciation Add-on
|Bike Age||Depreciation Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover||Depreciation Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover|
|6 months-1 yr||5%||0%|
|Above 10 yrs||50%||0%|
|Bike Parts||Depreciation Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover||Depreciation Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover|
|Paint Work/Rubber/Nylon/Plastic Parts, Tyres and Tubes, Batteries and Airbags Parts||0%||50%|
Inclusions Under Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover
The following things are included in the Future Generali two-wheeler zero depreciation insurance policy
- Compensation of depreciation charges for the depreciable parts of the bike such as glass/fiber/plastic is covered.
- Few zero dep policies provide coverage for the tyre and batteries of the bike without the dep amount.
Exclusions under a Future Generali Two-wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover
The following things are not included in the zero depreciation of Future Generali Two-wheeler insurance policy
- Breakdowns due to normal wear and tear, as well as electrical or mechanical failures
- Tyre deterioration
- A driver who does not have a valid driver's licence
- Driving under the influence of intoxicants such as liquor or drugs
- When a vehicle is used for a prohibited purpose
- Use of the vehicle outside geographical limits
- Vehicles are utilized for hire or reward, goods transport, organized racing, pacing, speed testing, and reliability trials.
- Nuclear war and its dangers
Factors Affecting Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
The following are some of the criteria that influence the Future Generali two-wheeler insurance zero depreciation add-on cover:
- The zero depreciation cover is only available for vehicles under the age of five years.
- During the policy term, the zero depreciation coverage allows for a maximum of two claims.
- In the event of a constructive total loss (CTL) or theft of the insured vehicle, the add-on cover is not applicable.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Future Generali Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance FAQs
1. If I get a Future Generali zero depreciation policy, do I have to pay anything at the time of claim settlement?
Yes, you must pay the mandatory deductible as well as the optional deductible (if applicable) at the time of claim settlement for Future Generali zero depreciation bike insurance.
2. What is the cost of Future Generali zero depreciation insurance?
Every policyholder does not pay the same premium. The cost of a Future General zero depreciation bike insurance policy is determined by factors such as your vehicle's IDV, age, model and make.
3. Is there a way to add more coverage to my vehicle insurance with Future Generali?
Yes, Future Generali two-wheeler bike insurance offers several add-on covers for a bike insurance policy, such as zero depreciation cover, roadside assistance cover, loss of key cover, etc.
4. Why should I choose Future Generali India Insurance for my vehicle insurance?
Purchasing a bike insurance coverage from Future Generali India Insurance has many advantages:
- Future Generali zero depreciation bike insurance provides automated renewal reminders.
- Add-on covers come in a variety of styles.
- Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 7 working days, your claim will be settled.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Is it possible to transfer any other insurance policy to Future Generali’s two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, one can transfer his bike insurance to Future Generali zero dep bike insurance. Additionally, by obtaining a retention certificate from your former insurance company, you can transfer your no claim bonus.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More