Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
United India Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Renewal is an essential part of the bike insurance policy. Since the policy has a fixed tenure, it needs regular renewal to keep the coverage intact. If you don't, your coverage will lapse, and you'll have to get new insurance.
To ensure a hassle-free experience for the insured, the United India General Insurance company has digitized the renewal procedure of the bike insurance policy. Not only that, but it also simultaneously maintains an offline way of renewal.
If you don’t renew your policy even within 90 days of grace period, it adversely affects your NCB. Moreover, it may get fortified. Your insurer might ask for a hike in your premium for the subsequent period.
United India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
United India General Insurance provides excellent online infrastructure for you to buy two-wheeler insurance. The company has simplified its online renewal process of bike insurance. You just have to keep your policy handy with you. The process can be conducted in just three easy steps.
1st Step: Open the official webpage of United India Insurance. Visit the renewal page.
- Open the official webpage of the United India Insurance.
- Click on the 'Quick Renewal.'
- Click on the 'Motor Policy.'
2nd Step: Fill in the policy details
A new page is displayed. It asks for the policy number. Enter the policy number and click on 'Next.' The policy details display on the screen. Check the details, quote for the renewed policy, and proceed to the 3rd and final step.
3rd Step: Make the payment for renewal
Make the payment online via credit card, debit card, or net banking. You will receive the policy paperwork in your email within a few hours of making the payment. Thus, the renewal of the bike insurance policy is completed.
United India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
If you want to renew your bike insurance policy in person by visiting the branch office of United India, here's what you will have to do:
- Visit the nearest company's office/branch.
- To renew bike insurance, then provide the previous documents for verification.
- Then fill in the renewal form with the necessary information about the previous policy (For example, the policy number, etc.).
- Fill out the application/renewal form and attach the photocopies (for verification purposes).
- After verification, either you may receive your insurance policy via post, or you may revisit the insurance branch office to get your documents.
- In the case of bike insurance renewal, generally, you will receive the issue of renewed copy as soon as you submit the renewal form with the necessary documents.
United India Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Renewal of your United India bike insurance coverage has various advantages, including::
- The process is paperless
- Roadside assistance is available
- Add-ons are there to extend the coverage
- Gives financial security
- Avail discounts on the premium (with NCB, voluntary deductible, installation of anti-theft devices, etc.)
- Provides coverage for the legal as well as the financial liabilities of the third party.
- Shields the insured from the unfortunate mishaps such as accident, theft, loss, and damage of your bike.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
United India Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I renew my United India bike Insurance policy before its expiry date?
Yes, you can. The window for renewing your bike insurance policy opens 30 days before the expiry date of the existing policy. You will have sufficient time till the policy expiry date to renew your policy.
2. Is the online renewal procedure available for all bikes in the case of the United India bike insurance?
Yes, United India General Insurance offers an online renewal option for all bikes.
3. How can I keep track of the policy copy which has been taken offline via an agent/dealer or from a branch office?
You can check any online/offline policy details from the below path:
- https://uiic.co.in/ ---> Customer Services --> Verify Your Policy.
For policy documents issued/ downloaded from United India's official website, the following path can be used for checking the status of the policy:
- https://uiic.co.in/ ---> Customer Services --> Check Payment Status / Online Policy Download
4. Which factors influence the bike insurance premium amount at the time of renewal?
The following are the criteria that determine the premium quote at renewal time.
- Age of your bike at the time of renewal
- Expected tenure of the renewed policy
- Inclusion of the add-on covers
- Availability of the NCB
5. Why am I unable to renew my United India motor policy?
Some important information might not have been entered correctly in the original policy.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More