Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
ACKO Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A two wheeler insurance policy comes with many perks and benefits, such as a financial cushion. That makes the policy mandatory as well as necessary. However, when you avail insurance policy, you purchase it for a certain period of time. After the expiry of the policy, that protection ends. Therefore, you need to renew the policy and keep enjoying its perks.
ACKO Bike Insurance Renewal
ACKO tries in all matters to keep all the policy-related queries and every other aspect related to it simple and accessible for customers. For that cause, ACKO allows ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal to be paperless, digital, and easy to accomplish. If they wish to, customers can apply for the policy renewal days before its expiry so that they can get all the benefits uninterrupted. At the time of renewal, customers can opt to make changes in the policy or can keep it exactly the same.
ACKO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Customers can easily renewing process of ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy online by following below mentioned steps:
- Step One: Visit the official website of ACKO Motor Insurance.
- Step Two: Navigate through the website to find the ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal tab and click on it.
- Step Three:Log in using your old policy number or other registration details.
- Step Four: Provide all the required data along with the contact information.
- Step Five:Select the policy, and add- on covers that you think are necessary for you.
- Step Six:Settle IDV, avail of additional benefits if any, and get the final premium amount.
- Step Seven: Read all the policy-related terms and conditions carefully. If you need clarity on some sections, you can get in touch with ACKO via phone call or email.
- Step Eight: Confirm all the details and click on submit.
- Step Nine: Pay premiums via net banking, credit, or debit card.
ACKO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
It is also very easy to process ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal offline by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Step One: Visit the ACKO Motor Insurance branch nearest to you. Calling in advance or booking an appointment with an agent will also help you in this regard.
- Step Two: Intimate the insurance agent or the person in charge of the renewal about the policy renewal.
- Step Three: Be thorough with all the administrative work required to get the policy renewed.
- Step Four: Make a payment through your mode of choice, online or offline.
If you renew the policy before the expiry of the existing policy, it will commence the only day after the expiry. This way, you get to enjoy the whole tenure of the policy. If you renew it after the expiry of the existing policy, the new one will commence after you pay your premium. In case of any difficulty or doubt, you can get in touch with the insurer by calling them on the toll-free number.
ACKO Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal Benefits
- Add- on Covers:
If you had not purchased any add-on cover when you bought the policy the first time, or if you wish to add new add-on covers, you can do so at the time of the policy renewal. This benefit is only extended to the customers who have purchased ACKO comprehensive or ACKO standalone policy. There are no limits on the number of covers that you can add to your policy. This will slightly increase your premium, but you will get additional benefits.
- Easy to Claim:
ACKO Insurance claims procedure is easy and simple. You do not have to visit the ACKO Insurance office multiple times to settle your claim. All you need to do is to inform the insurer. This can be easily done telephonically, and the insurer will get in touch with you to further the claim procedure.
- Zero Paperwork:
At the time of the ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal, you do not have to provide any paperwork. All you need to provide is your previous policy number along with the contact and vehicle information.
- Easy Transaction:
It is very easy to pay ACKO two-wheeler insurance premiums. You can opt for either online or offline modes to pay the premiums.
- Saves Time and Energy:
As ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal does not require any additional paperwork, nor do you need to visit the branch in person. You can get your policy renewed in no time.
- Expert Assistance:
If you have any queries related to the policy purchase or any other part of it. ACKO provides 24*7 customer support for all customer needs.
- No Claim Bonus:
No claim bonus or the NCB is comprised of the points that you earn over the years for not making any insurance claim. The insurer considers it to be the indicator of a good driver and awards you for that through NCB. Under it, you get additional discounts on the premiums that you pay.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
ACKO Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I add in add- on covers at the time of ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal?
Yes, if you have purchased ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance or ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance, then you can add, add-ons to customize your policy.
2. Is ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal premium changes on the basis of the place where we live?
Yes, the place where you live or RTO where your vehicle is registered can influence your insurance premiums. For the metropolitan area, the premiums are higher in comparison with two or third-tier cities.
3. Can I check the status of my ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy renewal online?
Yes, you can easily track all insurance-related updates through the ACKO website or their mobile app. You can also check the policy renewal status by visiting RTO or the e- VAHAN website.
4. What is the toll-free number of the ACKO two-wheeler insurance?
The toll-free number of the ACKO customer service is 1800-266-2256.
5. What will happen if I do not renew my ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy?
If you do not renew your ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy even after the expiry, then your policy will lapse. Hence, you cannot drive your vehicle further on roads.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More