Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Highlights
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 and is one of the largest private insurer in the industry today, with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The company recently changed its brand identity to ‘Caringly Yours’ and aims not just to take its service to the next level, but also seeks to provide the best customer experience at every touchpoint and make insurance a pull rather than a push product.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
- Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
Available upto Rs 30,000
Available upto 50%
24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
- 24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
As per the provisions laid under the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get your car insured. However, only buying a car insurance policy is not sufficient; you need to take proper care of your car and renew the policy on time. Vehicle owners need to undergo a tiring procedure in the case where they fail to renew the car insurance policy on time. They need to either pay a heavy penalty or repurchase a new policy.
Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal is as important as buying a new policy. To avoid penalties, you must go for the Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance renewal. The company might have had more claims made in the previous year of the policy. That is the reason why, during your Bajaj Allianz Car insurance renewal, the company may charge you more than the last year's charges.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Online Process
The Bajaj Allianz renewal car insurance comes with zero paperwork after you follow the steps given below for obtaining the Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance renewal online-
- Visit the official website of the company- www.bajajallianz.com.
- Click on the ‘Renew’ tab.
- Enter existing policy details and vehicle registration details.
- Check for the NCB entitlement.
- Select the car’s value. You can also opt for additional fitments insurance for your car.
- Review the policy purchased, vehicle details, and personal details. You have the option to update your details in case of any changes taking place.
- Get the premium quotes and select the one that suits you the best.
- Pay for the premium.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Policy Renewal – Offline Process
The offline process is rarely preferred as everything is done online these days. However, you can visit the nearest branch of Bajaj Allianz to obtain a Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance renewal. Follow the steps given below-
- Visit your nearest Bajaj Allianz branch.
- Obtain an application form from the customer representative.
- Fill in the information in the required fields.
- Submit all necessary documents such as existing insurance policy papers, vehicle details, personal details along with the application form.
- Pay the required premium amount.
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
Bajaj Allianz four wheeler insurance renewal is a straightforward process. Online procedures have made it less time-consuming and hassle-free. Here are some benefits that you can enjoy with your Bajaj Allianz 4 wheeler insurance renewal-
- Exciting deals and discounts- At the time of renewal of your car on time, you are entitled to use NCB to get a premium discount. You can also use various discounts offered by four-wheeler insurance renewal Bajaj Allianz to get the renewal premium reduced.
- Porting to a better policy- If you find a better insurance policy during your car insurance renewal, you have the option to switch between insurers. You can change your existing policy to the Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal policy to get better and more comprehensive coverage.
- Quicker and more convenient- Unlike the traditional method of policy renewals wherein the policyholders used to contact their agents and get through the extreme procedure, Bajaj Allianz Car insurance renewal is very convenient to avail. You only need to enter the existing policy details, and the process is almost done. Calculate and pay the premium, and the renewal policy would become active.
- Uninterrupted cover- If you renew your policy within the due date, you don't have to fear the lapse. You will enjoy continuous coverage for financial damages when anything happens. You can also enjoy up to 50% of NCB accumulated over 5 consecutive no-claim years with Bajaj Allianz.
- 24*7 customer service- As a trusted companion, Bajaj Allianz is always available 24*7 for customer assistance. Instant message updates are also provided to policyholders.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Which is better between the online and offline car insurance renewal process?
From a convenience perspective, online renewal seems better than offline procedure. However, people who are not used to technology much may prefer to visit the branch.
2. Can a shift between offline to online or vice versa be made after some years of the policy?
Yes, you can always choose between the two options available during the policy period.
3. Do I get the benefit of add-ons in my Bajaj Allianz car insurance renewal?
Yes, with a comprehensive car insurance policy, you are entitled to get add-ons such as zero depreciation and NCB in your Bajaj Allianz Car renewal.
4. Will the Bajaj Allianz insurer inspect my car before insuring it?
No, it may not every time necessarily be needed by the company to inspect your car unless it has not been insured for a while.
5. In case I do not find my car's model on Bajaj Allianz's website, what should do I do?
You can contact the customer care department of the company on 1800-209-5858.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More