Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
New India Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
New India Assurance two-wheeler zero dep insurance brings you an extended add-on over that can be availed with either comprehensive or standalone bike insurance policy. A comprehensive package policy might be a great way to cover up any vehicle damage incurred to your bike along with getting the third-party liabilities. Still, the value of a vehicle depreciates over time.
With the zero dep add-on of New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance, the insurance company overlooks the depreciation cost of your insured vehicle. At the time of claim, the insurance company won’t deduct the depreciation cost of your vehicle. Hence, this add-on helps you in getting the full claim amount.
At the New India Assurance online portal, you can have your New India Assurance two-wheelers zero dep insurance online in a few simple steps!
How does New India Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover Work?
With time, a vehicle depreciates its value due to normal wear and tear. And, this depreciation doesn’t allow you to get the full claim from the insurance company. The insurer deducts the depreciation value of a vehicle first and then offers you the claim amount.
The parts like tyres, plastics, and metals depreciate over time & do not get full coverage during any incident. Therefore, only some percentage of the payment for the parts is covered by the insurance companies.
Also, at the time of claim settlement, deductible depreciable cost must be paid by the policyholder. The deducted cost varies from part to part and the age of the vehicle.
To ensure you do not have to pay any extra amount from your pocket due to depreciation, you must opt for an add-on New India Assurance zero dep bike insurance online.
Benefits of New India Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
Suppose in the long run you buy a zero dep bike insurance by incurring an extra premium. It will then help you avoid deduction of depreciation while filing a claim.
- Before resolving your bike insurance claim query, the insurer will calculate the depreciation rate on different factors. With zero depreciation cover on your comprehensive or standalone vehicle insurance plan, the insurer eliminates the deprecation factor when calculating your agreement amount.
- No need to spend extra money during claims for depreciation.
- Insurer covers the entire expenses incurred to replace and repair the depreciation-prone parts.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With and Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
|Age of the Insured Two-wheeler||Rate With Zero Depreciation Cover||Rate Without Zero Depreciation Cover|
|6-months and below||0%||0%|
|6-months to 1 year||0%||5%|
|1 to 2 years||0%||10%|
|2 to 3 years||0%||15%|
|3 to 4 years||0%||25%|
|4 to 5 years||0%||35%|
|5 to 10 years||0%||40%|
|10-years and above||0%||50%|
|Part of the Insured Two-wheeler||Rate With Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover||Rate Without Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover|
|Rubber/ Nylon/ Plastic||0%||50%|
What is Included Under New India Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The New India Assurance policy offers these inclusions:
- You could only claim New India Assurance zero depreciation bike insurance twice during the policy duration.
- This insurance cover is good for new or expensive two-wheelers that are not more than 5 years old.
- The standard depreciation rate for vehicles in India is between 0% to 40% for bikes that are less than 6 months old and more than five years old, respectively. However, you can easily have full returns at a slightly higher premium with this cover.
- The insurer covers repair and replacement expenses for your bike components (nylon, rubber, fiberglass, and plastic parts).
What is Excluded Under New India Two Wheeler Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
The exclusions under zero depreciation insurance are:-
- The usual wear and tear of parts that need repair or substitute aren't covered.
- Damages arising from mechanical faults
- No zero depreciation benefit if there remains formative total loss or total loss with a theft bike.
Factors Affecting New India Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
To claim the benefits of New India Assurance zero dep bike insurance, keep in mind the following.
- The cover will be available if the zero depreciation insurance is bought for the bike of upto 5 years of age.
- This cover can be claimed twice in the full policy availability period.
- Normal wear and tear and breakdown damages are not covered.
- The insurance doesn't cover the total loss and mechanical and electrical breakdown of the bike.
How to Buy New India Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Dep Cover?
To buy New India Assurance zero dep two-wheeler insurance online, you have to follow some simple steps:
- Open New India Assurance online portal.
- Login into the website or sign up.
- Click vehicle insurance.
- Click on two-wheelers.
- Choose your policy, zero depreciation.
- Fill up all the details.
- Calculate your premiums and pay.
Now you have it, your own zero depreciation insurance cover for your bike!
New India Two Wheeler Insurance Zero Dep Cover Review
When it comes to zero depreciation cover, New India Assurance is the name you can trust. The company offers simple, hassle-free and seamless user experience online, especially if you want to buy any insurance product. With its quick and reliable services, the company is considered to be an ideal choice for two-wheeler insurance zero dep cover.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
New India Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Is New India Assurance zero depreciation cover mandatory?
A zero depreciation cover is an optional add-on you can get in your vehicle insurance policy. Having this add-on in your plan ensures your insurer will not charge for your vehicle's depreciation during claims.
2. What are the prerequisites for getting New India Assurance zero dep insurance?
Your vehicle must be below 5 years old. And, you must own either a comprehensive or standalone bike insurance policy.
3. Does it make sense to go for New India Assurance zero depreciation cover?
If you have bought a fairly new vehicle also if you live in accidental-prone area, it makes sense to conclude a zero depreciation cover.
4. How to claim New India Assurance zero dep cover?
It's an easy process that you can follow up on the New India Assurance website.
5. Is New India Assurance zero dep two-wheeler insurance trustworthy?
Being so old company with positive characteristics in its portfolio, don’t worry about trust.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More