Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
IFFCO-Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is one of the largest and most trusted private insurer in India. IFFCO Tokio has earned the trust of over a crore customers in its 20 years of service. IFFCO Tokio has digitalised customer journey for all policy transactions and thus providing a contact-less service. Be it instant policy issuance or quick claims settlement, all can happen with a few clicks or taps on your smartphone.
Claim Settlement Ratio
-Available at 4300+ Cashless Garages
-Available at 4300+ Cashless Garages
Available upto Rs 10,000
Before buying a bike insurance, one of the most important things that you should always consider is the claim procedure. How good or quickly an insurance company settles the claim? This is one such question that you should bear in mind before saying yes to an insurance company. And, this is where IFFCO Tokio comes into the picture, making your claim journey a hassle-free affair.
With IFFCO Tokio, filing a bike insurance claim is simple, but it needs proper documents. So, you must know the complete checklist of the documents necessary to make a claim. Otherwise, your claim may get rejected.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
1. After an Accident:
- Duly filled and signed form of claim
- Policy copy
- Registration Certificate copy
- Driving Licence copy
- FIR and tax receipts copy
- An estimate of the bike repair expense
- Payment receipts and bills
- Claims discharge and satisfaction voucher along with a signature across the revenue stamp ( applicable if the repairer is to be provided the sum directly)
2. After a Theft:
- The insurance policy document
- Registration Certificate
- Tax payment receipt
- Declaration of theft from the Regional Transport Office
- Previous insurance policy information such as the name of the insurer, policy number, policy term, etc (if any).
- Additional information about accessories such as warranty cards, duplicate keys, etc.
- Official intimation letter to the concerned RTO
- Claim discharge voucher (produced with a sign across the revenue stamp)
- Subrogation letter
- Form numbers 28, 29 and 30 signed by the policyholder
How to Make IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Claim Online?
- After an accident or an unfortunate event, first, you should inform your insurance provider.
- Then you must lodge an FIR at your local police station.
- Thereafter, fill out a claim form and provide insurance-related documents.
- Your insurance company will then send a surveyor to analyze all the damages.
- Once that is completed, you will get a confirmation, and your insurance provider will provide you compensation for the losses you suffered.
IFFCO Tokio two wheeler insurance also has a quick claim settlement/QCS app that policyholders can use to make a claim. All they have to do is click pictures of the damages and upload the same on the app. IFFCO Tokio will assess all the damages and provide the compensation amount directly to the policyholder.
How to Make IFFCO Tokio Cashless Bike Insurance Claim?
In case of some damage, when your bike is sent to a network garage, the repair work is done cashless. The transaction is done between the garage and the insurance provider.
The procedure to raise a cashless claim is explained step by step:
- Get the registration number of the other vehicle involved in the accident.
- Try to get the contact information of the people present around the scene.
- Immediately inform the designated insurance provider.
- File for an FIR (in case of an accident).
- Fill out the form for the cashless claim.
- The surveyor will inspect all the damages.
- Thereafter, submit the required documents.
- If everything is proper, the insurer will approve your case and settle the claim directly with the network garage.
How To Make Iffco Tokio Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim?
If a policyholder is not able to reach any network garages, they can take their two-wheeler to any other garage. For a reimbursement claim, the policyholders must follow the steps below:
1st Step: You need to contact IFFCO Tokio on their helpline number 1800-103-5499 (toll free). Inform them in detail. You may also register your claim on the insurer’s official website.
2nd Step: IFFCO Tokio will contact you with a claim reference number and a list containing all necessary documents. You need to fill out the claim form.
3rd Step: Before sending for repairs, a surveyor, on behalf of the company, will look into the condition of your two-wheeler. The company may send surveyors to investigate the whole scene before moving it to the garage, in case of a massive accident.
4th Step: Get your bike repaired at the garage as per your convenience and make the payment. Then, submit all the documents and bills. The company will disburse the claim amount after considering all the deductibles and depreciation,
Common IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
- Acts of negligence
- Driving without a valid licence
- Misinterpretation of the facts
- Registering fraudulent Claim
- Claiming wrong coverage amount
- Lack of details
- Delayed intimation
IFFCO Tokio No Claim Bonus
The NCB is a cumulative prize. In the 5th year, it increases up to 50%. But this bonus is only applicable for those who have own-damage cover either with the standalone policy or as part of the comprehensive policy. The benefit increases within every consecutive claim-free year. So a minor insurance claim can disable it.
To keep your NCB intact, you need to renew your two-wheeler insurance on time. Failure to do so can make the NCB invalid. Insurance providers offer an additional 90 days (grace period) to help you remain on track with your insurance, but any further delays can lead to the cancellation of your NCB.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Bike Insurance Claim FAQs
1. What is the maximum limit of claim requests in the case of IFFCO Tokio?
In case of a third-party person's death or bodily injury, the maximum limit is decided by the Court of Law.
2. Are original bills needed in the case of IFFCO Tokio bike reimbursement claims?
Yes. Original bills are needed in such cases.
3. How do you treat salvage in bike insurance claims?
In case of claims, the partly damaged goods or the wreck of a bike settled on a total loss basis is known as “salvage”. After settling the claim for the full amount, the salvage becomes the property of the insurance company.
4. Can I raise an IFFCO Tokio bike insurance claim online?
Yes, you can easily file an IFFCO Tokio bike insurance claim online.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More