Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
United India Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Zero depreciation is an add-on cover for two-wheelers that permits the policyholder to claim the complete expense incurred when repairing one's damaged bike. When claiming a bike insurance policy, the insurer can deduct the cost of depreciation from the claim amount. However, if you choose zero depreciation, the insurance company assures you that the bike's depreciation cost will not be deducted from the ultimate claim settlement amount.
How does United India Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover Work?
Nil or zero depreciation add-on of United India bike insurance is one of the most valuable add-on covers. This add-on cover is available to customers who purchase a comprehensive bike insurance policy or a standalone policy.
The value of every asset declines as time passes and such constant decline over time is known as depreciation. Normal wear and tear are unavoidable for all two-wheeler owners. United India provides zero depreciation coverage, allowing policyholders to collect the total value of their motorcycle. It protects the bike against depreciating elements, lowers its worth, and will enable you to claim the original value of your bike in the case of an accident.
Benefits of United India Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Add-on Cover
- The Claim is Higher: Zero depreciation cover offers a higher claim amount as the insurance company does not deduct any depreciation value. The policyholders can get the maximum claim amount with zero depreciation cover and a slight premium rise.
- Saves Your Money: It takes care of the cost of repair and/or replacement of the depreciable parts of the policyholder's two-wheeler, irrespective of the depreciation. In this way, the insured can save a lot of money.
- Extends the Coverage: The zero depreciation add-on extends the basic coverage of your bike insurance policy.
Depreciation Rate Applicable on Bike With and Without Zero Depreciation Add-on
|Age Of The Bike
|With Zero Depreciation Cover
|Without Zero Depreciation Cover
|Under 6 months
|6 months - 1 year
|1 - 2 years
|2 - 3 years
|3 - 4 years
|4 - 5 years
|5 - 10 years
|Above 10 years
|Part of the bike
|With Zero Depreciation Cover
|Without Zero Depreciation Cover
What is Included Under United India Bike Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
- The compensation for depreciable parts like rubber, fiberglass, plastic, and nylon parts of the bike is offered.
- The total number of permissible claims can differ depending on your insurance company.
- During claim settlement, you will be compensated for the repairs and replacements of your bike's features.
- The zero depreciation add-on is available at the time of the purchase and renewal process.
What is Excluded Under United India Bike Insurance Policy with Zero Depreciation Cover?
- Regular wear and tear of insured bikes.
- Damages or losses due to mechanical breakdown.
- Losses or damages like tyres, bi-fuel kits, and gas kits (non-insured).
- The majority of the zero depreciation cover coverage in the motorcycle market lasts about a year. As a result, to reap the policy's benefits, the policyholder must renew it every year. If you do not have a zero depreciation add-on, you can buy it along with your bike insurance or when you continue your policy.
Factors Affecting United India Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover
- The age of the bike must not be more than 5 years.
- This cover can be claimed not more than twice in the entire policy period.
- Repair and replacement due to regular wear and tear cannot be covered.
- Coverage is not offered in cases of a total loss and electrical or mechanical breakdown of your bike.
How to Buy United India Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover?
1. Visit your nearest United India branch: You may visit your nearest United India branch/ office to buy a zero dep cover for your bike insurance policy. To do the same, you need to carry all the proper documents.
2. Buy United India zero dep two-wheeler insurance policy online: Buying the bike insurance policy online is the most preferred, smooth, and user-friendly way. The whole process can be completed within a few minutes and it takes minimum documentation.
United India Bike Insurance Zero Depreciation Cover Review
Save a lot of money for repairs; hence it is pretty affordable for policyholders. It reduces the burdens on the insured whenever they want a full claim settlement. When it comes to buying this add-on cover, you can buy it quickly either at the time of policy purchase or renewal.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
United India Zero Depreciation Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Can you change your United India policy details?
Yes, you can do so by submitting an endorsement to the insurance company.
2. If I get a complete reimbursement in the case of the United India bike insurance, will it cover the entire cost of the new bike?
No, the company will not cover the entire cost as you will have to bear the deduction cost. However, to overcome that, it is advisable to buy zero dep cover.
3. What are the factors that affect United India zero depreciation cover's premium?
The age, make and model of the bike, and place of the registration are some factors that can affect the premium.
4. Can I buy United India zero depreciation cover for a third-party insurance cover?
No, you can not buy a zero depreciation cover with third-party insurance policy.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More