Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Shriram Car Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Shriram provides safe insurance packages with numerous benefits and incentives. In addition, the company’s claim procedure is incredibly convenient. Furthermore, you may lodge Shriram car insurance claims for your plans online or offline.
Shriram auto insurance claims department works relentlessly to provide you with the most straightforward options to lodge your vehicle insurance claims. As a result, you would get your damaged car covered. Let’s talk about the various steps involved when filing a Shriram car insurance claim.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
For a Shriram car insurance claim, the following documents would be required:
- A duly signed claim form.
- A duplicate of the DL.
- A duplicate of the car insurance policy.
- If the car is stolen, the FIR needs to be submitted along with a Shriram car insurance policy copy.
- In the event of personal injury or an accident, a detailed record of medical and hospital expenditures must be submitted.
- Personal information about the policyholder.
- Insurance policy documentation details.
- Bills from the garage where the repair was done.
- RC specifications.
- Keys to the vehicle.
- In the event of third-party claims, the third-party must provide legal notification.
- A copy of the policyholder's letter to the RTO.
How to Make Shriram Car Insurance Claim Online?
To make an online Shriram vehicle insurance claim, follow the procedures below:
- You can register a claim on Shriram's official website by going to the 'claim support' page.
- Fill in the necessary information.
- The company would then offer you a link for self-inspection.
- Fill in the inspection form with your information.
- Shriram car insurance officials would inspect the vehicle in question.
- You can either make a cashless or a reimbursement claim.
- Submit all the above-mentioned documents.
- Track the status of your claim online once you've filed it.
- Your Shriram automobile insurance claim will be settled once all of the details have been approved.
How to Make Shriram Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
To make a Shriram cashless car insurance claim, follow the steps outlined below:
- First and foremost, register on the Shriram claim page.
- A claim registration number will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Next, choose any Shriram repair garage and transport your vehicle there for repairs.
- Submit all the documents to the auto surveyor at the garage.
- Your vehicle would be repaired, and the claim would be settled soon.
How to Make Shriram Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim?
The following actions must be taken when filing a Shriram reimbursement vehicle insurance claim:
- The initial step would be to register a reimbursement claim on Shriram's official website.
- A claim registration number will then be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Take your insured vehicle to any of the approved repair shops.
- The surveyor would then collect all the necessary documents and check the damage.
- Your claim refund will happen after the surveyor confirms it.
Common Shriram Car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
The following are some of the most typical reasons why your Shriram car insurance claim may be denied:
- In case you provide incorrect or fraudulent information when filing your Shriram vehicle insurance claim.
- Upon failing to pay your premiums on time.
- If you provide false information regarding the accident or incident when making your claim.
- If you do not make a claim for damages within a certain time frame.
- As part of the claim settlement process, the insurer may undertake medical testing on the policyholder. If you do not perform well in such tests, your claim may be denied.
Shriram No Claim Bonus
A no claim bonus (NCB) comes as a premium discount for policyholders who do not make a Shriram car insurance claim during the policy term. This is a benefit for the policyholder for driving safely and responsibly, so avoiding accidents and collisions. The incentive is typically 20% for the second year of the policy, 25% for the third year of the policy, 35% for the fourth policy year, 45% for the fifth, and 50% for the sixth year of purchasing Shriram car insurance. Policy renewal before 90 days of expiration is a criterion that policyholders must meet in order to be eligible for an NCB.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Can I file a Shriram car insurance claim using my smartphone or other mobile device?
Yes, you can use the Shriram insurance app on your smartphone or device to register a Shriram car insurance claim.
2. What is the insured declared value in Shriram car insurance ?
The insured declared value (IDV) is the market value of the car payable while raising Shriram car insurance claim. However, Shriram would deduct the depreciation amount that will apply to various car parts.
3. Is it necessary to file a claim if my automobile sustains minor damage in an accident?
It is best to save your claims for major damages. This would assist you in obtaining the NCB, resulting in premium discounts on renewal.
4. Where are the repair garages registered with Shriram?
You can find a list of Shriram-registered repair garages on the company's official website. Cashless claims can be made at any of these garages.
5. What exactly is a surveyor?
A surveyor is someone who inspects the damaged vehicle and verifies the legitimacy of the policyholder's claim.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More