Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
ACKO Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Availing of ACKO two wheeler insurance ensures that you will have financial protection to lean on in the time of a crisis. Besides, it is also mandatory under the Motor Vehicles Act that you get insurance to drive legally on the roads. ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy provides financial protection to you and the third party involved in the accident. You also avail of other financial benefits that come along with it. Once you purchase a comprehensive insurance policy, you do not need to purchase any additional insurance.
How does ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
When you purchase ACKO comprehensive bike insurance policy, it provides full financial protection to you and third-party in vehicular and physical damages. ACKO comprehensive insurance policy is self-sufficient in terms of its protection; however, you can also get additional benefits by purchasing add-on covers.
ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy vs Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
|ACKO Comprehensive Bike Insurance||ACKO Third Party Bike Insurance|
|ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance is the surest way to get protection against self-damage as well as third-party damage and liabilities.||ACKO third-party two-wheeler insurance provides protection only to the third party involved in an accident against the damages, including physical, vehicular, property damages, and even the death of the third party.|
|This is the most expensive policy in terms of policy premiums.||This is the cheapest policy in terms of the policy premiums.|
|It is optional to buy this policy.||It is compulsory to buy this policy.|
|There are multiple add-ons that you can purchase along with your policy.||This policy does not allow add-on cover purchases.|
How to Buy ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
You must avail yourself of the motor insurance at least after 14 days of the purchase of the new vehicle. Following are the steps that will allow you to purchase the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy in a hassle-free manner:
- Visit the official website of the ACKO.
- Navigate through the website to find the two-wheeler insurance.
- Fill in all the essential information such as the make of the company, model, variant, and the vehicle's registration number.
- Choose ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Select the insurance policy that is suitable for you.
- You can choose to add- on cover along with your base policy.
- You will receive the final premium amount.
- Pay the premium via net banking or through credit or debit card.
- After the transaction is successful, you will receive insurance papers via registered email ID.
What All is Covered Under ACKO Comprehensive TwoWheeler Insurance Policy?
- Third-party Liabilities:
Third-party involved in the accident gets financial protection under the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. However, it also provides legal protection to you against third-party liabilities.
- Natural/Man-made Calamity:
If the vehicle is damaged as a result of any sort of natural/man-made calamity such as floods, earthquakes, cyclones, riots, strikes, terror attack and any other type of natural/man-made disaster.
If your vehicle gets damaged because of the involuntary negligence from your side, you still receive compensation against it.
If your two-wheeler gets stolen or damaged in the theft process, you get compensation for it.
Accidental fire or arson are covered under the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
Any act of vandalism or terrorism that cause damage to your vehicle then you get protection against it under the comprehensive insurance policy.
What All is not Included Under ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
- Driving Under the Influence:
If you were driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs that resulted in an accident, you do not receive any compensation.
If you break the advisory of the government and travel to a war-prone area or where the situation is similar, you do not get compensation for the damage caused in that scenario.
- Damages During Grace Period:
If your policy is inactive due to some reason or has not commenced its protection, then any damage caused during that period is not covered under the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Wear and Tear:
Damages occurred as a result of the use of the vehicle over the years.
- Driving Without a Proper Licence:
Driving without a licence at the time of the accident.
- Tube Damage:
Damage tubes are not covered under the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Benefits
- ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy provides wide coverage.
- You can customize the policy as per your needs by adding add-on covers.
- You can easily purchase ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy online.
- Quick and easy claim settlement process.
- Friendly and helpful customer support.
ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Review
The claim settlement ratio and the rising number of the customer base of the ACKO is in itself a testimony of the positive feedback and the happy clientele of the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. What is the claim settlement ratio of ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
The claim settlement ratio of the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is 83.91 in the financial year 2020%.
2. Can I choose my choice of garage with ACKO bike insurance policy to repair the damages incurred?
ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy allows policyholders to get their vehicle repaired from the garage of their choice, even outside the network of ACKO.
3. Do I have to pay an additional amount to avail of ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy add-ons?
Yes, you do need to pay an additional amount while paying your premium for every add-on that you purchase. However, this change is slight.
4. Will damages caused by the tube are covered under the ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
The tube damage itself is not covered under the ACKO comprehensive bike insurance policy. However, if the tube is damage, as a result of an accident then you get compensation for it.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More