Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Raheja QBE is a general insurance firm that also offers some excellent bike insurance policies. The company is a joint venture between QBE Insurance in Australia and the Ramjan Raheja Group in India. Since its inception in 2007, it has been a well-known and trusted name in the motor insurance industry. Raheja QBE, based in Mumbai, offers some extremely appealing motor insurance packages.
A Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy includes coverage for both your bike's own damages and third-party liabilities. As a result, as the name implies, the policy offers comprehensive coverage. The private bike package policy, offered by Raheja QBE General Insurance, is a comprehensive policy that protects the policyholder's bike against both own damage and third-party liability.
How does Raheja QBE Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
If your two-wheeler is damaged, lost, or stolen, it is covered by Raheja QBE's comprehensive bike insurance policy. The comprehensive insurance coverage covers any damages incurred by the two-wheeler owners. It covers damage to your vehicle as well as damage to another person's vehicle or property. On the other hand, a comprehensive policy costs far more than a liability-only policy. All inexperienced riders should purchase comprehensive motorbike insurance coverage.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance vs Third Party Bike Insurance
|Parameters||Comprehensive Bike Insurance||Third Party Bike Insurance|
|Coverage||Raheja QBE comprehensive two-wheeler insurance protects your vehicle from both internal and external damage, as well as third-party liability.||Only third-party liabilities, such as injury or death to a third party, and property losses up to INR.7.5 lakh, are covered by Raheja QBE third-party automobile insurance.|
|Add-on Covers||With this policy, you can get any add-on protection you choose.||With the third-party cover, there is no option for an add-on cover.|
|Mandatory||Optional to buy.||Compulsory to buy.|
|Cost||Because of its broader coverage, the cost of a Raheja QBE comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is more than that of a third-party policy.||Due to the limited coverage, the Raheja QBE third-party policy has a cheaper premium.|
How to Buy Raheja QBE Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Purchasing a Raheja QBE comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. All you have to do now is enter your specifications and personal information. Then, after scanning all of the results, select the Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance policy. If you pay your premium online, your coverage will be provided immediately.
What All is Covered Under Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The Raheja QBE comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy compensates you if your bike is accidentally lost or damaged as a result of any of the following:
- Third-party liabilities such as bodily injuries, death and/or property damage.
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition, or lightning are all examples of self-ignition
- Housebreaking or theft is a type of burglary
- Riots and strikes
- Flood, typhoon, hurricane, storm, tempest, inundation, cyclone, hailstorm, frost, landslide/rockslide, etc.
- Unintentional external means
- Terrorist attacks
While traveling by train, inland waterway, lift, elevator, or plane.
What All is not Covered Under Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
Here is a list of some of the most important exclusions of the Raheja QBE comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Consequential losses and the bike's natural wear and tear are not covered.
- Breakdowns in electrical and mechanical systems
- Using the vehicle for purposes different than those for which it was designed. For example, if your bike is damaged while being used to deliver products, you will not get compensated.
- If the bike was damaged while being driven by someone without a valid driver's licence.
- Drunk driving.
- Damage caused by war or mutiny.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy Benefits
- Expenses for compensating third-party liabilities are covered by this two wheeler insurance.
- Compensation for your vehicle's damages.
- Provides a variety of add-on covers to supplement the insured vehicle's coverage.
- Settlement of claims in a hurry.
- A large number of cashless garages can be found across the city.
- Customer help is readily available.
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy Review
Raheja QBE delivers excellent customer service seven days a week, 24 hours a day. They've built up a loyal customer base all around the country since then. Raheja QBE's comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is reasonably priced, and it can be obtained promptly online. If you're looking for a dependable brand with a PAN India presence to assist you with claims, Raheja QBE is a must-visit insurance provider.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Raheja QBE Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. What factors go into determining Raheja QBE bike insurance premium?
RTO zone, make, model, variant of your bike, your vehicle's age, your bike's engine capacity are some of the factors used to compute the premium for your two-wheeler insurance policy
2. Is my bike's depreciation covered by the Raheja QBE comprehensive auto insurance policy?
No, depreciation on your bike and its parts is not covered by the Raheja QBE comprehensive bike insurance policy. You can safeguard yourself against depreciation charges by purchasing a Raheja Zero depreciation cover, which covers your automobile and all of its parts for depreciation at 100%, except tyres, tubes, and batteries, which are covered at 50%.
3. Is it necessary to purchase third-party bike insurance after purchasing Raheja QBE comprehensive policy?
Yes, purchasing a third-party insurance is mandatory for all. Even if Raheja QBE's comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy includes third-party liability coverage in addition to your bike's own-damage coverage. Buying a third-party bike insurance policy separately is compulsory.
4. Will my bike be covered under the Raheja QBE comprehensive auto insurance if it is damaged as a result of a war or a nuclear threat?
No, comprehensive coverage does not apply to harm caused by war, mutiny, or nuclear danger.
5. What is the procedure for paying my Raheja QBE vehicle insurance premium? What are the different payment options?
The premium for Raheja QBE comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy can be paid via debit mandate or direct online payment. You can also drop a check off at the bank. To pay your premium online, go to the Raheja QBE website, identify your policy, and pay using a debit card, credit card, or net banking account.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More