Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
TATA AIG Car Insurance Highlights
Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the Tata Group and the American International Group (AIG). Tata AIG General Insurance Company Limited celebrated 20 years of service as on 2020, since it commenced operations on January 22, 2001. The company has made a mark in the industry by launching several innovative products and services over the years.
Claim Settlement Ratio
When you purchase an insurance policy for your car, you have to sign and maintain paperwork relating to the terms and conditions of the policy. The insurance policy paperwork is a critical piece of document that must be taken care of by the policyholder. Having a document that defines all the rules and regulations of the contract beforehand fails well for the insurer and the policyholder.
A policy document is a formal agreement between the insurer and the policyholder. It has complete details regarding the policy's nature, benefits, and other perks and advantages associated with the car insurance policy. The TATA AIG car insurance policy document denoted information on the policyholder's premium, bonuses, and claim settlement processes. It is a legally binding document that entails the inclusions and exclusions of the policy. This document helps the policyholder with the procedures and processes regarding renewals and claim settlements. It would be best to read the document thoroughly before committing to anything in terms of your car insurance.
How to Download TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Online Using Policy Number?
To download the TATA AIG car insurance policy online with the help of your policy number, you must follow the steps given below:
- First, go to the official website of TATA AIG car insurance.
- Then, navigate the tab titled 'Self Service' and click on it.
- Next, you will have to register with your email and mobile number details.
- After registration, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP online to log in.
- Depending on the portal, you may also have to enter your policy number instead of the OTP.
- The company would save your request for a policy document.
- Your TATA AIG car insurance policy document will be received on your registered email ID.
Do I Need Hard Copy of the TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy?
While buying a car insurance policy, you must keep every document intact and safe. In earlier times, the absence of technology forced us to do things differently. This meant that insurance policy documents had to be kept as hard copies to produce whenever required. Today, with the advent of modern science, the need to keep everything in its physical form has been defeated.
You no longer need to keep hard copies of certain documents. Car insurance policy documents can be kept as scanned copies on your smart devices for future use. The government-initiated E-Vahan Bima ensures every single piece of document is saved on your device as a soft copy. This enables you to keep your contractual information safe and with you. You can download the TATA AIG car insurance policy from the website and save it on your smartphone or smart device. In other words, you might keep a hard copy for filing purposes; however, a soft digital copy is all you need to use when needed.
How to Get Hard Copy Of The TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy?
If you are willing to take the traditional route to maintain your documents, you will need to get a hard copy of your TATA AIG car insurance policy documents. As per general practice, the insurance company provides everything in hard copy documentation at the time of policy purchase. However, there may be instances when this does not happen. For example, in cases where the policyholder has taken the digital route of purchasing the policy, the documentation and information are sent to the email ID registered with the insurance company.
There may be instances when the company outright forgets to send the related paperwork physically or digitally to the policyholder. You can also lose your digital copy due to damaged smart devices and many other reasons. This makes the availing of hard copies all the more necessary.
To get a hard copy of your policy, follow the steps given below:
- But, first, visit the official website of TATA AIG and navigate to the displayed page.
- Log in with your policy number or other details, whichever is convenient for you.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, sent by TATA AIG.
- Enter the OTP online and proceed with the process.
- You will now receive a copy of your TATA AIG car insurance policy document on your email ID as a soft copy.
- You can download the policy document from your email ID and print it to make hard copies.
How Can I Make Changes in My TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Document?
Making changes in a legally binding document is exceptionally tricky. However, it is essential to know that providing correct and accurate information is extremely crucial at the time of purchasing a TATA AIG car insurance policy. If you have missed any detail or have produced falsified documents, it becomes necessary to make required changes in your policy document.
If you fail to correct the information on your car insurance policy document, it may cause problems when raising claims. Insurance policy renewals can also be hindered if the policyholder has missed out on essential details in their documentation.
To make changes in your TATA AIG car insurance policy document, follow the steps given below:
- Get in touch with your insurance provider, TATA AIG Insurance, by visiting their official website.
- Navigate to the website and make changes to your policy document details.
- Submit the final changes and click ‘Save.’
- Your policy would be altered with the necessary changes that you have made.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Download FAQs
1. What is the toll-free number for TATA AIG Insurance?
The toll-free number for TATA AIG Insurance is 1800-266-7780, which is available 24/7 for customer inquiries and other services.
2. Can I make changes to my TATA AIG policy document in person?
Yes, you can go to the nearest brand office of TATA AIG Insurance and inquire about making changes to your policy document.
3. Who regulated the E-Vahan Bima service?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) regulated the working of the E-Vahan Bima service.
4. What are some of the details to be checked before finalizing the TATA AIG car insurance policy document?
Some details that must be checked on a car insurance policy document are:
- Type of insurance
- Policy number
- Terms and conditions of the policy
- Policy tenure
- Personal details
- Details of the car
5. What if I lose my hard copy of the TATA AIG car insurance policy document?
If you lose your policy document, it can be downloaded again from your email ID. You can also go through the aforementioned process of availing of the hard copy again.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More