Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
A third-party bike insurance policy is mandatory for all two-wheeler owners in India. The policy name is derived from its elementary coverage benefiting the third-party victim with compensation for bodily injury, disability, or even death, caused by the insured bike in an accident. This bike insurance policy also compensates for third-party property damage up to INR 7.5 lakh, hence keeps you protected from legal and financial liabilities.
How does Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Policy Work?
This policy offered by Future Generali keeps you mentally at peace as you are financially secured against all legal liabilities. It also saves you from paying hefty fines as riding your bike without this mandatory policy is illegal in India.
When it comes to filing a claim, it's simple, stress-free, and straightforward with Future Generali third-party bike insurance
. Fill out an online form or phone their toll-free number. Your vehicle will be inspected by the surveyor. Provide the surveyor with the proper documents. The amount of the approved claim is notified to the workshop. The payment will be made directly.
Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Vs Comprehensive Bike Insurance
|Parameters||Third-party Policy||Comprehensive Policy|
|Coverage||It only provides coverage against third-party property damage of up to INR 7.5 lakh and third-party injury/death coverage.||A comprehensive policy protects the insured against own damages and also covering all third-party obligations.|
|Add-ons||The third-party liability coverage does not allow to include add-ons.||A comprehensive policy comes with multiple add-ons covers.|
|Cost||It is quite affordable due to its basic coverage.||It is quite expensive due to its extensive coverage.|
|Necessity||This policy is mandatory to buy.||This policy is compulsory to buy.|
How to Buy Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
You can purchase third party policy of Future Generali bike insurance online by following a few steps.
- Visit the official website of Future Generali.
- To get a quote, you'll need to provide information like your registration number, bike make and model, and year of manufacture.
- Then choose the quote that best meets your requirements.
- All you have to do now is pay the premium, and your Future Generali liability-only insurance policy will be delivered to you.
What is Covered Under Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The following things are covered by the Future Generali third-party bike insurance policy:
- Third-party bodily injuries or death are covered.
- Third-party vehicle and property damage are covered.
What is not Covered Under Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance Policy?
The following things are not covered by the Future Generali third-party policy:
- Damages to the insured vehicle as a result of an accident or any other occurrence, such as a natural disaster, a man-made disaster, or theft.
- Bodily injury or death of the policyholder and co-passengers.
- Normal wear & tear and mechanical & electrical breakdown of the vehicle.
- Damages occurred due to natural or man-made calamities.
- Private vehicle being used for commercial purposes.
- Driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
- Damages occurred outside the geographical limits.
- Driving without a valid driving licence or policy.
Key Benefits of Purchasing Future Generali Third Party Bike Insurance
- In the event of a mishap, people may face significant financial hardship. When a third party is involved, the process gets considerably more complicated. Third-party insurance ensures that these responsibilities are covered, which raises your morale and allows you to drive more freely.
- Purchasing Future Generali third-party insurance policy is a relatively simple method. Anyone can get online third-party insurance from whichever location they please.
- In addition, policyholders can quickly renew their insurance plans online by following the simple instructions provided by the insurance company or web insurance aggregator.
- The company ensures quick and easy claim settlement via its huge network of cashless garages located across the country.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Future Generali Third-party Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Is there any personal accident coverage offered by Future Generali company?
Yes, the Future Generali offers the mandatory personal accident coverage of up to INR 15 lakh.
2. To compensate for the legal liabilities of a paid driver, can I include add-on in Future Generali third-party insurance?
No, you can not add legal liability for paid drivers as an add-on to a third-party liability automobile insurance policy to cover such legal responsibilities.
3. Is the Future Generali third-party bike insurance policy applicable to accidents that occur outside of the policy's geographical area?
Future Generali third-party two-wheeler insurance policy has no coverage for any accidents or mishaps that occur outside of the predetermined geographic area.
4. How does Future Generali determine the cost of third-party bike insurance?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) sets the premium for third-party bike insurance. It is based on the vehicle's engine capacity (cc) and is updated yearly.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More