Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
United India Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 makes it binding for every car owner to buy at least third-party car insurance in India. Third-party and comprehensive car insurance are the two most common forms of vehicle insurance policies.
And, If you have bought a car after September 1, 2018, you must have three-year third-party insurance coverage. By getting a car insurance policy, you may live a stress-free life. But you need to aware about the renewal of your policy in order to reap all the benefits of your insurance policy. If you're already a customer of United India, simply enter your policy number to start the renewal process. If you'd like to opt for United India car insurance renewal, merely follow some easy steps and get the policy renewed.
United India Car Insurance Renewal- Online Process
If you want to do the renew United India car insurance online, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of United India motor insurance and collect the renewal form.
- Fill in the details about your existing policy, your car, and other personal information.
- The website would then show you different renewal quotes.
- Select a quote that most suits you.
- If you want to buy add-ons, select from the ones available.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Make online payments.
- Collect renewal details on your email ID.
United India Car Insurance Renewal- Offline Process
If you want to do the United India car insurance renewal offline, follow the steps given below:
- Visit your nearest United India motor insurance office and collect the renewal form.
- Enter the details required in the form correctly.
- Choose your preferred quote from the ones available.
- Select add-ons as per your suitability and base policy.
- Submit all the documents required for policy renewal.
- Make payments through cheque or DD.
- Collect renewal details and paperwork in hard copy format.
United India Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
The United India car insurance renewal has the following benefits:
- Quick Processing: Renewals of car insurance at United India can be done easily online. You just need to enter your policy number to view the information. Then, calculate and pay your auto renewal premium online, and United India will renew your policy in no time. You won’t have to go to the insurance company's office or find an agent. You can continue at any time of day or night, even while on the go.
- Discounts and Offers: You can make use of any applicable no-claim bonus to request a reduction if you renew your vehicle insurance policy before its expiry. Furthermore, you can save money on your vehicle insurance renewal cost by taking advantage of the many sorts of discounts offered by United India.
- Paperless System: Car insurance renewal is done online, which requires zero paperwork. If your policy hasn't expired, you may simply use your policy number to renew it. Once you make the payment, the renewal will be completed.
- Instant Claim and Coverage: You won't have to wait hours for coverage for your treasured car if you renew online at United India. The policy is restored, and coverage commences when the premium is credited to the insurer's account, which happens almost quickly with digital payment alternatives.
- Easy Porting: If you find a better offer with another coverage, you can renew your auto insurance policy. You can transfer your current auto insurance policy to United India's appealing policy offers to get comprehensive coverage at low premium rates.
- Uninterrupted Coverage: Because online vehicle insurance renewals are expedient and offer immediate coverage, you won't have to worry about your policy lapse if you renew before the expiration date. You may rely on continuous financial protection in the event of a mishap. You can also collect an improved no-claim incentive after each consecutive claim-free year if your coverage is unaffected.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
United India Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Is there long-term coverage with United India that I don't have to renew every year?
Yes, United India provides new car owners with long-term comprehensive car insurance coverage, with the first renewal occurring after 3 years and future renewals that occur annually.
2. What are the mandatory documents to renew an insurance policy at United India?
Following is the list of mandatory documents for insurance policy renewal at United India:
- ID Proof
- Address proof
- Passport-sized photographs
- RC or car registration
- Existing car insurance policy number
- Credit and debit card details
3. Can I opt for add-ons while renewing my United India car insurance?
Yes, you can opt from a wide range of add-ons when renewing car insurance.
4. What happens if I miss United India car insurance renewal deadline?
The insurance will lapse if you do not renew it before the expiration date. In addition, due to your failure to renew your car insurance, you would be required to pay a fine.
5. What happens if I lose my United India policy number?
If you lose your original vehicle insurance policy number, you can request a duplicate copy of the number's policy document. You have to either download the policy from your United India’s website or request an exact policy copy from your insurer.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More