Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Auto insurance or car insurance is a legal contract between you and the insurance company against the damages incurred to/or by your vehicle. In order to get the insurance money, you need to file an insurance claim to your insurance service provider. Upon receiving the request, the insurance provider reviews the situation, and if found satisfactory, it initiates the claim settlement process. Bajaj Allianz car insurance ensures hassle-free insurance settlement.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
For claiming the Bajaj Allianz car insurance, you are required to submit the following documents and information along with the duly filled Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance claim form:
- Date and time of the accident
- Chassis and Engine Number
- Nature of the accident
- Location details where the accident took place
- Car inspection address
- Kilo meter reading
- Police complaint (In case the car is stolen/accidental damaged)
- A copy of Valid Driving Licence
- A copy of Policy Document
- A copy of Vehicle’s RC
How To Make Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Online?
In order to file the Bajaj Allianz Car insurance claim online, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- Visit the official website of Bajaj Allianz.
- Navigate through the website and fill in all the information accurately.
- Submit the claim form.
- You will receive notification from the company regarding the further procedure.
How To File Bajaj Allianz Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
You need to follow these steps to make Bajaj Allianz cashless car insurance claim:
- To register the cashless claim, you need to inform the insurance provider about the accident via the insurer's toll-free number or the email.
- Once the insurer is notified, the company will start reviewing the request. The company will also issue the complaint registration number to you for future reference.
- After you receive the claim registration number, you can take your vehicle to the garage approved by the insurance provider.
- The insurance inspector will come and inspect the damages and all the details. You are required to submit all the required documents.
- The insurance company will directly pay the damaging cost of the vehicle to the garage once the insurance inspector confirms the accident.
How To Make Bajaj Allianz Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to make the Bajaj Allianz reimbursement car insurance claim:
- To file a reimbursement claim, you must notify the insurance company about the accident by calling the toll-free number or sending an email.
- After notifying the insurance, the firm will begin examining the request. The company will also provide you with a complaint registration number for future reference.
- Once you've received the claim registration number, you can drive your car to an insurance-approved shop.
- An insurance inspector will arrive to examine the damages as well as all of the facts. You must submit the relevant documentation as well.
- The policyholder can directly pay the damaging cost of the vehicle to the garage/workshop
- All original bills, receipts and documents have to be submitted by the policyholder to the insurance company.
- Insurer will reimburse the amount later to the policyholder , if the claim is accepted/verified within a stipulated period.
Common Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
Bajaj Allianz car insurance claim settlement ratio is 88.33%. This is higher than most service providers. However, there are certain instances where the company rejects the insurance claim. A few of the reasons for claim rejections are mentioned below:
- If the driver doesn’t have a valid driving licence, then the insurance claim can be rejected.
- At the time of the accident, if your car had more passengers than the prescribed limit.
- If the car was parked in the no-parking zone
- If prior to the accident, car was not serviced properly
- If you fail to file a claim within the mandated time frame
- If you had provided the wrong information at the time of drawing up the insurance
- If you fail to update your insurance provider with the car repairs and the modifications
- If you have an expired car insurance policy
Bajaj Allianz No Claim Bonus
- No claim bonus is awarded to policyholders with a clean driving record.
- This bonus is availed only at the time of policy renewal.
- You can easily transfer your no-claim bonus to the insurance of another vehicle that you own.
- No claim bonus is not granted if you have a third-party insurance policy.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Can I claim Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance twice a year?
No restrictions are levied on the number of times you can file a Bajaj Allianz four-wheeler insurance claim. However, frequent claims can minimize the protection.
2. What happens if I cannot file Bajaj Allianz car insurance claim in the required time?
If you fail to file an insurance claim on time, your claim might be rejected.
3. Are scratches covered in the car insurance claim of Bajaj Allianz?
No. Scratches are not covered in the insurance policy.
4. Can I claim Bajaj Allianz car insurance without proof of accident?
Producing proof of an accident is mandatory while claiming car insurance. This increases your chances of getting a claim rejected.
5. Can I cancel my Bajaj Allianz car insurance during the tenure?
Yes, you can cancel your car insurance. You will receive all the money you paid in the form of premiums minus the penalty. However, it is not advisable to cancel your car insurance as driving your car without the same on Indian roads is a punishable offence.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More