Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Highlights
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 and is one of the largest private insurer in the industry today, with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The company recently changed its brand identity to ‘Caringly Yours’ and aims not just to take its service to the next level, but also seeks to provide the best customer experience at every touchpoint and make insurance a pull rather than a push product.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
- Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
Available upto Rs 30,000
Available upto 50%
24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
- 24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
Road traffic is increasing. As the number of vehicles on Indian roads continues to rise, the risk of accidents and other mishaps affecting you, your family, and your car multiplies.
The best way to protect against the effects of such a potential mishap is through insurance. And a comprehensive insurance policy for your vehicle can be the difference between having to bear significant losses in the event of a mishap and enjoying peace of mind all throughout.
Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 makes it mandatory for all four-wheeler owners to carry sufficient insurance cover for their vehicles. Only then are their cars considered roadworthy.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
The Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan is a popular motor insurance policy available for Indian roads. It covers the insured vehicle owner for all potential accidents, including own damages and any other third-party liabilities.
The policy is also often termed as ‘own-damage’ or an ‘other than collision’ car insurance since it offers financial protection against any losses that might arise from accidents. Vehicle owners opting for a comprehensive car insurance policy are therefore covered against unforeseen incidents, including road accidents, fires, theft, or natural calamities.
How does Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Work?
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Four-Wheeler Insurance Policy combines the best of both third-party and own damage insurance. The owner-driver is protected under a personal accident cover, while the vehicle is insured against loss, theft, or damage.
The coverage policy also extends to ensure against unforeseen damage to third-party property, physical injuries caused, and any other harm to the vehicle due to accidents, fire, or natural phenomena.
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy vs. Third Party Car Insurance Policy
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy offers the best-in-class protection for your car. Its advantages against third-party car insurance can be summed up as below:
|Sl. No.||Feature||Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy||Third-party Car Insurance Policy|
|Coverage||Extensive – includes both third-party and own damages.||Limited only to third-party damage/liabilities.|
|Facility for Add-Ons||Available. Add-On coverage can help extend the protection of your vehicle.||No Add-on coverage available.|
|Premium||Comparatively higher.||Comparatively lower.|
|Cost-effectiveness||Higher in terms of the coverage offered.||Lower, factoring in the coverage offered.|
|Protection against natural disasters, theft, or vandalism||Covered.||Not covered.|
|Zero Depreciation Coverage||Available.||Not available.|
How to Buy Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance?
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance policies can be acquired either online- or offline. For buying Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance online:
- Log into the relevant portal,
- Select your policy,
- Submit your details, and
- Pay the relevant premium.
The details of your policy will be shared on your email.
In the offline mode, you would:
- Need to visit the nearest Bajaj Allianz insurance centre.
- Once there, you would need to select your plan and submit the relevant form with complete details.
- On processing, you would need to pay the appropriate premium as indicated on your policy.
You can then collect the coverage details and carry copies of it for your use.
A growing number of users today are opting for Bajaj Allianz comprehensive four-wheeler insurance online rather than the traditional offline route.
What All is Covered Under the Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy from Bajaj Allianz?
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance policy normally covers the following scenarios:
- Damage caused by natural disasters, including weather disturbances
- Fire damage
- Loss due to theft
- Losses incurred due to an episode of vandalism
- Damages suffered by third parties
- Damage to your vehicle due to falling objects, such as rocks, tree branches, or animal attack etc.
- Damage to (or destruction) of your vehicle during an act of civil disturbance, such as riots
What All is not Included Under Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance?
While comprehensive car insurance coverage takes care of most of the situations that can result in damage to your car, it does not protect against the following instances:
- Vehicle depreciation, including normal wear and tear during the course of operation
- Electrical or mechanical breakdowns in the course of operating your vehicle
- Damage caused to the car by a person who was driving without a valid licence/policy
- Damage suffered during drunk driving/driving under the influence of drugs
- Damage to the tyres and tubes
- Loss or harm to the vehicle caused by wars and mutinies
- Damages occurred outside the geographical location of India
- Consequential damages or damages being done purposely/deliberately
- Damages done after using a car for racing or illegal purposes
- Damages happened after a private car was used for commercial purposes
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance policy ensures:
- Highest level of protection for your car
- Claim settlement for losses incurred even when the accident is due to the vehicle owner’s fault (doesn’t cover driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol)
- Covers the cost of potential lawsuits, including legal fees, brought against you as a result of an accident
- Financial assistance in case your car has to be written off after an accident
- Cover from damages caused to your own car during an accident
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance Review
A comprehensive car insurance policy helps you achieve peace of mind by offering all-around protection against accidents and mishaps. Your vehicle is always protected, and in case of an accident, you stand to enjoy the maximum possible coverage as compared to all other vehicle insurance policies.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is a comprehensive car insurance policy more expensive than third-party insurance?
Comprehensive car insurance offers the most extensive protection for your vehicle. While the premiums are higher as compared to the other alternatives, you get the maximum claim settlement in the event of a mishap.
2. Can I extend the coverage under Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance?
The coverage under a comprehensive insurance policy can be extended through Add-on coverages. You can choose from among the several options available for you.
3. Is Bajaj Allianz comprehensive car insurance mandatory?
While the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 does not mandate comprehensive cover for four-wheelers, such a policy can help ensure your peace of mind.
4. Is it worthwhile to get comprehensive car insurance?
Comprehensive car insurance policies offer the most extensive coverage for your vehicle. While they are costly, the degree of coverage helps ensure your safety and protects against losses in the event of an accident.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More