Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
It's just as crucial to insure your two-wheeler as it is to buy the vehicle. With a variety of insurance packages to choose from, Raheja QBE can help you choose the best two-wheeler insurance for you. While riding your favorite two-wheeler, these insurance options protect you from physical harm and liabilities.
Bike insurance policies from Raheja QBE General Insurance Company are designed to protect policyholders from damage to their insured vehicle caused by a variety of incidents, including accidents, theft, fire, natural disasters, and more. The company's Raheja QBE bike insurance policy makes it easy for policyholders to acquire cashless repairs, financial aid, and several other helpful services.
In India, having bike insurance coverage is a legal obligation, and it must be renewed when the validity time has expired. Bike insurance policies can be renewed offline by Raheja QBE General Insurance. Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal process is exceptionally quick and simple. The renewal procedure also does not necessitate any papers and may be finished in a matter of minutes.
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
You can get your Raheja QBE bike insurance by following the procedures below:
- Go to the 'Bike Insurance' section.
- Select 'View Instant Quotes' after entering your vehicle number.
- Fill in your name, email address, and phone number, and then click the 'View Prices' button.
- Choose an expiration date and enter the claim information from your current auto insurance policy.
- Check the specifics of the Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal.
- Select the appropriate add-ons for a small fee and continue.
- Mention your existing two-wheeler insurance policy's NCB discount (if any).
- After cross-checking the information, you can pay the premium.
- Make your payment using any method that you prefer.
- Your Raheja QBE bike insurance coverage will be renewed once payment is completed. The policy will be mailed to your registered email address.
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
The process of getting Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal is secure. Coverage is simple. The following steps can be taken to renew the Raheja QBE bike insurance policy:
- Dial their toll-free number to reach Raheja QBE General Insurance.
- Contact a firm executive to obtain a bike insurance renewal by supplying my registered mobile number or the policy number.
- Discuss coverage changes with the executive and confirm the payment process. You will receive the policy paper in your mailbox after you have successfully paid the subscription.
- Alternatively, you can renew your coverage at a Raheja QBE General Insurance branch near you.
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal Benefits
With Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal, protecting your vehicle is a simple and time-saving process.
- If you renew your policy before it expires, you won't have to worry about it lapsing because online Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal is simple and provides immediate coverage. You may count on continuing financial protection in the event of a mishap. If your coverage is unaffected, you may be eligible for a higher no-claim bonus after each year of claim-free service.
- Customers who have a bike insurance policy with Raheja QBE can renew it online without having to fill out any documentation. If your coverage hasn't expired, you can renew it using your policy number. The renewal will be carried out once the payment has been received.
- The former insurer's complete NCB discount can be transferred to the Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance policy. If you haven't filed a claim on your bike in a certain period, you'll be eligible for the NCB. You may take advantage of this by requesting a no claim bonus on your automobile at the same time as renewing your Raheja QBE bike insurance.
- Policy renewal and issuance are hassle-free.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Raheja QBE Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What if my old policy has already run out of coverage?
If your Raheja QBE bike insurance policy has already expired, you can get a new one. As a result of the insurance breach, the vehicle will be physically inspected by a business official or an authorized representative or agency. The rules will determine who is eligible for the no claim bonus.
2. What is the procedure for checking the status of a Raheja QBE bike insurance claim?
The website of Raheja QBE is the ideal place to check the status of your bike insurance policy. You can use your policy information to log in to the website, enter the correct policy number, and get information about the problem.
3. Why should you get your Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance renewal done on time?
You can ensure that you are covered in the event of an accident by getting your Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance renewal done on time. Hence, policy renewal on time keeps you away from all the legal and financial liabilities. Plus, if you go a complete policy period without submitting a claim, you may be eligible for a no claim bonus.
4. What if I didn't get my Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal policy on time?
If you don't receive your Raheja QBE bike insurance renewal before the expiration date, you can do so by having your bike inspected by the insurer within 90 days of the expiration date. You won't be able to renew your insurance later if you don't renew it within this 90-day period. You'll need to get a new auto insurance policy to keep your vehicle insured in this case.
5. When should I renew my Raheja QBE bike insurance, and why should I do so?
It is strongly advised that you get your Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance renewal done prior to the expiration of your current policy. This maintains your two-wheeler covered against dangers without any gaps in coverage and covers any losses that occur within the scope of your policy. This keeps the no claim bonus, the hard-won premium discount for claim-free years. Furthermore, you are unconcerned about breaking the law. If the insurance is lapsed for even a few hours, it can only be renewed after a physical inspection of the vehicle.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More