Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Reliance General Insurance is one of India’s leading car insurance providers offering multiple car insurance covers tailored to your specific needs. However, you must do Reliance car insurance policy renewal on the specified date to ensure uninterrupted coverage. The renewal process is instant with minimal or zero paperwork. But first, take a quick tour of the insurance policy’s broad features to make an informed decision.
Reliance Car Insurance Coverage Benefits on Renewal
You must first check the standard covers that come your way upon Reliance car insurance policy renewal, whether damaged or lost.
- Accidental damages to the insured car.
- Various forms of natural calamities.
- Fire, explosion, self-ignition.
- Malicious human acts.
- Theft and burglary.
- Loss sustained in transit.
- Damage sustained by the third party or the concerned individual’s property.
- Reliance Car Insurance Exceptions
Reliance car insurance online renewal would not help cover the following-
- Normal wear and tear.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- Usage in violation of the policy’s limitations clause.
- Driving without a license or under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants.
- Consequential and depreciation loss.
- Compulsory and voluntary deductibles.
- Reliance Car insurance Add-on Covers
You can enhance and customize the car insurance coverage on renewal by choosing add-on covers at an additional cost. So, let us take a quick look at the platter on the table. These are in addition to the usual array of Reliance car insurance add-on covers that make the company’s basic car insurance policy one of the most popular among India’s car owners.
- NIL depreciation cover.
- Loss of personal belongings cover.
- Daily allowance cover.
- Return to invoice cover.
- NCB retention cover.
- Engine protection cover.
- EMI protection cover.
- Reliance Car Insurance – 24/7 Anywhere Assist Service:
The company goes beyond settling claims seamlessly. What happens if you are stranded? Check for the service during the Reliance car insurance policy renewal process to add value to the coverage. The free service covers the insured car within a 25-Km radius to assist in the following using the ‘anywhere assist’ App.
- Towing service.
- Battery jumpstart.
- Minor roadside repairs.
- Repair of punctured tires.
- Emergency fuel supply.
- Back-up key delivery.
- Providing taxi services.
- Arranging emergency hotel accommodation.
- Transmitting outgoing messages on behalf of the policyholder.
Reliance Car Insurance Policy - Online Renewal Process
There is hardly any other process as simple as Reliance car insurance renewal process online. You can renew the policy in minutes without any paperwork. Follow the given steps.
- Visit the Reliance General Insurance’s official website, go to ‘motor insurance’ and then on to ‘car insurance’.
- A new page will open wherein you need to click on ‘pay premium’.
- Enter your mobile number and click on ‘send OTP’
- Input the OTP and feed policy details such as the policy number.
- Next, check the box seeking confirmation for “agree to the T & C.”
- Pay the quoted premium, including the customized IDV and the chosen add-on covers, using the available payment solutions.
- You can receive the renewed policy document in your email inbox.
Reliance Car Insurance Policy - Offline Renewal Process
Though the Reliance car insurance online renewal process is convenient, you can use the offline modes too. For example, you can call the insurer’s helpline at 1800 3009 for renewal assistance or use the “self-I” App. In addition, you can visit the nearest Reliance General Insurance office and renew the policy for uninterrupted coverage.
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
You continue to enjoy umbrella protection by purchasing Reliance car insurance tailored to your requirements. With the Reliance car insurance renewal, you confirm to stick with the benefits. The below list constitutes only the critical which is certainly not exhaustive.
- Round-the-clock roadside assistance when needed.
- Self-inspection option on the insurer’s app.
- Instant hassle-free renewal without any paperwork.
- Anywhere assist services at an additional cost
- Several discounts for no claim in a policy year, installation of anti-theft devices, and voluntary deductibles.
- Towing service within a radius of 25 km for car breakdown
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Reliance Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I renew Reliance car insurance after missing its expiry date deadline?
Yes, you can do Reliance car insurance renewal even after expiry. Yes, you can do it within 90 days of the expiry date. However, the insurer will inspect the car before approving renewal.
2. What are the available discounts during Reliance car insurance policy renewal?
Three significant discounts are available to the policyholder during the Reliance car insurance renewal. These are:
- No claim bonus accumulated up to 50% for claim-free years.
- Installing ARAI certified anti-theft device in the insured vehicle.
- Opting for a voluntary deductible in addition to the compulsory.
3. Which is the primary factor for deciding the Reliance car insurance policy renewal premium?
You get the renewal quote according to the IDV accepted during the process. However, Reliance allows customization of IDV to your benefit.
4. What payment modes are available to the policyholder during Reliance car insurance policy renewal?
You can choose from a range of payment solutions, including credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI and Paytm, to pay the premium online.
5. Does the car model impact the Reliance car insurance policy renewal premium?
Yes, it is one of the many factors determining the premium quote offered during renewal.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More