Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
"Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (formerly known as Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited), is the first private sector general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The company was initially promoted as a joint venture by Sundaram Finance, one of the most respected non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) in India and other Indian Shareholders. Royal Sundaram has been providing innovative general insurance solutions to individuals, families and businesses directly as well as through its intermediaries and affinity partners. The company offers Motor, Health, Personal Accident, Home and Travel Insurance to individual customers and offers specialized insurance products in fire, marine, engineering, liability and business interruption risks to commercial customers. Royal Sundaram also offers specially designed products to the small and medium enterprises and rural customers as well. The company is a pioneer in bancassurance in India, having long-standing tie-ups with reputed banks and NBFCs."
Claim Settlement Ratio
Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance add-on covers are not mandatory for your bike insurance but are worth purchasable under standalone and comprehensive policies. The bike insurance add-on covers come at a fee, but they're well worth it because they greatly expand the coverage of a base policy. To make your comprehensive insurance coverage more helpful and beneficial, there are many Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance add-on covers that one may buy to enhance the protection of their two-wheeler.
Royal Sundaram- Important Add-on Covers For Your Bike Insurance Policy
There are many add-on covers of Royal Sundaram bike insurance that one may buy in addition to their comprehensive or standalone policy. Some of them are mentioned below-
- Coverage for Zero Depreciation- The depreciation cost falls on the insurance holder’s shoulders when he/she makes a claim. However, the Royal Sundaram zero depreciation cover will protect you from bearing this additional cost at the time of filing a claim. This will allow you to claim a larger amount. While many insurance providers limit the number of times a policyholder can claim the zero dep cover, Royal Sundaram’s customers can claim the zero dep cover as many times as they need.
- Consumables Cover- In a two-wheeler, there are consumables and with Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on, you can get coverage against them. It covers consumables, including lubricants, grease, fuel filter, bearings, brake oil, screw, oil filter, nut and bolt, and other items of the bike that do not come under the coverage of regular own-damage policy.
- Coverage for Roadside Assistance- Getting trapped in the middle of the road or on a highway is not uncommon if your two-wheeler undergoes a technical breakdown or a glitch. This can be a stressful situation and therefore, to extend help to their customers, roadside help is included in your Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on cover policy. This add-on will protect you in the event of a battery drain, flat tyre, fuel delivery, bike towing, and on-site minor repairs, among other things.
- Coverage for Major Losses- Replacement of a key in two-wheeler insurance, an add-on reimburses the policyholder if they lose their key. It also ensures delivering a spare key at the earliest possible.
- Coverage for Passengers- The Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on cover extends protection through its passenger cover to the pillion rider as well. If pillion riders suffer physical injury or get killed in accidents, they or their family will also be compensated.
- Engine Protection Cover- Engine protection cover under the Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on protects the policyholder financially in case of damaged parts or engine that need to be repaired. This add-on cover is a must-have for you, If you are an inhabitant of a flood-prone area,
- Personal Belongings Loss- The policyholder can benefit from this Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on cover if he or she suffers a monetary loss.
- Return-to Invoice- In case of a Constructive Total Loss (CTL), total loss or theft, return-to invoice coverage allows the policyholder to receive the full invoice amount of their vehicle.
- Allowance Per Day- This Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on cover provides daily allowance to the insurance holder if their vehicle is out for repair or is stolen.
- NCB Protection- This Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on cover ensures that the policyholder's no claim bonus is protected even if he or she files a claim during the policy year.
- Coverage for Damaged Tyres- Tyre protection Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on covers losses such as tyre puncture or bursting, in-tyre bulge, tyre cut due to an accident, and so on.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Sundaram Bike/Two Wheeler Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. What is a two-wheeler insurance policy add-on?
Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on covers implies additional protection that may be acquired to expand the coverage of a regular plan for an additional fee. These add-ons are available for purchase with both comprehensive and standalone own-damage bike insurance plans. Zero depreciation coverage, roadside assistance coverage, engine protection, and other popular bike insurance add-ons are just a few examples.
2. Is there any specific limit on the number of purchasable Royal Sundaram add-ons?
No, the numbers of Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-ons that can be purchased are unlimited. You can customize your policy with as many add-ons as you want.
3. What documents are necessary for Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance add-on covers?
The purchase of the Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on cover does not necessitate any additional documentation. By paying a small additional price at the time of purchase, you can add them to your two-wheeler insurance policy.
4. What role do add-on coverages play in Royal Sundaram bike insurance?
Royal Sundaram bike insurance add-on covers increase a bike insurance policy by extending the coverage of a normal bike insurance plan.
5. Is it required to purchase Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance add-ons every year?
Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance add-ons are not mandatory to have, but they are highly recommended because they expand the coverage of your normal bike insurance policy. So, yes, in order to buy them, you need to renew them yearly.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More