Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Car Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Accidental Repair Warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
Pickup Drop Free
A comprehensive insurance policy provides coverage against damages incurred by the policy holder's car and third-party liabilities. The Future Generali complete car insurance policy, also called the 'Secure Plan', provides full coverage to your vehicle. This policy includes compensation for damage sustained by your car in an accident, theft, loss due to natural or man-made calamities, or any other accidental mishap. With the Future Generali comprehensive car policy, you are also eligible to avail a wide range of add-on covers for additional benefits.
You can easily purchase the Future Generali comprehensive car insurance online from the Future Generali website in some basic steps as discussed on this page.
How does Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy Work?
Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy provides a comprehensive insurance cover against damage to your vehicle and protects you against any third-party legal liability. In short, this complete car insurance offers you protection against any damage or loss to your car in an accident, housebreaking, burglary, or theft. In addition, it also provides cover for the damage suffered by your car in fire, self-ignition, lightning, explosion, strike, riot, terrorism, malicious act, earthquake, cyclone, flood, and inundation. And it also covers your vehicle's damage during transit by road, rail, air and elevator. The Future Generali comprehensive car policy also covers third party liabilities that you may incur because of the death or bodily injury to a third party person or damage to property.
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Basis||Future Generali Third Party Car insurance||Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Coverage||Insures only against the third-party liabilities.||Insures against third-party liabilities and also against own damage.|
|Add-ons||No add-on covers are provided.||A variety of add-on covers to choose from.|
|Cost||Affordable||Comparatively costlier than third-party car policy.|
|Mandatory by Law||Indian Government has made it mandatory to buy third- party car insurance policy.||It is not been made mandatory to have comprehensive car policy.|
How to Buy Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
Buying a comprehensive policy of Future Generali car insurance policy is more accessible than buying a policy from any other insurer. It lets you buy the policy in exchange for some basic details of your car and yours. Check the steps below:
- Go to the Future Generali Total Insurance solution official website.
- Click on ‘Motor Vehicle’ insurance.
- Select car insurance.
- Enter your car's make and model, your registration number, and the year of manufacture.
- Click on next and preview the quotes offered by Future Generali.
- Choose the section which you find perfect according to your budget and requirements.
- Fill in the proposal form with your basic information.
- Pay the premium via online transaction mode like net banking, credit card, debit card, Paytm or UPI etc.
- Get your policy documents in your registered email id.
What All is Covered Under Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
- Third-party vehicle damage
- Third-party property damage
- Third-party death and/or bodily injuries
- Own vehicle damage in accidents, natural disasters and man-made calamities
What All is not Included Under Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
- Normal wear & tear
- The general ageing of the car
- Depreciation loss
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown
- The vehicle is being used for illegal purposes
- Driver without a valid licence/policy
- Driver under the influence of drugs or liquor
- War, mutiny or nuclear caused damage
- Accidents outside the geographical boundaries
Critical Benefits of Purchasing Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
- Easy claim initiation
- Hassle-free claim process
- Add-on benefits
- Instant policy issuance
- Renewal reminder
- Roadside assistance
- Towing assistance (for accidents)
- Future Xpress and Xpress+ availability for personalised service and super fast claim settlements.
- 2500+ partner workshops across India
Future Generali Comprehensive Car insurance Insurance Review
It's straightforward to buy a comprehensive car insurance from Future Generali. The process is like playing and paying. The customers are absoultely satisfied with their assistance whenever needed.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
1. How can the premium for the Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy be calculated?
The premium of a comprehensive car insurance policy depends on various factors such as:
- Insured Declared Value (IDV)
- Age of the vehicle
- Cubic capacity (CC)
- Make and model of the vehicle
- Special discounts and loadings
- Geographical zones
- No claim bonus
2. What is CTL in a Future Generali comprehensive car insurance policy?
CLT refers to Constructive Total Loss, which means the car has suffered more than 75% damage and can not be repaired.
3. How can I purchase a Future Generali comprehensive car policy online?
To buy Future Generali's comprehensive car insurance policy online, go to Future Generali's official website and click on 'Car Insurance'. Then enter your car's details and select the most suitable quotes. Pay and get your policy purchased.
4. Can I receive compensation if my car accident takes place outside the geographical boundaries mentioned in the Future Generali comprehensive car policy document?
No, if an accident involving the insured car occurs outside of the policy's geographical area, the insurance company will deny the claim. However, one can extend their insurance policy cover to geographical zones not covered under a basic Future Generali comprehensive car policy in return for an additional premium.
5. How do I get the quotes for Future Generali's comprehensive car insurance policy?
To get the quotes on Future Generali's comprehensive car policy, you must go through its official website. After clicking on get a quote for car insurance and entering your car details like model and manufacturing, you can preview all the quotes for every offer they provide.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More