Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
TATA AIG Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Car insurance is essential in India as made mandatory by the government. However, buying car insurance is not the only thing you need to worry about. Insurance policies must also be renewed periodically to stay valid as per law. Policyholders must prioritize renewals as they are required in order to keep your policy valid.
The TATA AIG car insurance renewal process is straightforward and can be completed without any hassles. However, the renewal of an expired policy must be done within the stipulated period. If you fail to renew an expired car insurance policy, you will be prosecuted by law for driving without a valid car insurance policy. In addition, without the TATA AIG insurance renewal, you would not be able to claim damages on your vehicle or third-party expenses if you fall into an accident or collision.
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Online Process
You can quickly go through the renewal process online without even visiting the TATA AIG office. Renewal of TATA AIG car insurance policy online process consists of the following steps:
- Visit the insurer's official website to start the TATA AIG car insurance renewal process.
- Enter the car details, along with your insurance policy information.
- Get the renewal quotes and select the one you prefer.
- Enter the required details.
- Select the add-ons to be attached to your base policy.
- Upload all the documents.
- Pay the premium using debit/credit cards, net banking, etc.
- Collect the details via email.
Make sure to provide accurate information regarding your previous policy. Incorrect information may result in your renewal getting canceled. This way, you would have to buy a new policy which can be extremely expensive.
TATA AIG Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Offline Process
If you are willing to complete the TATA AIG car insurance renewal process offline, you must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the nearest TATA AIG office to start the TATA AIG car insurance renewal process in offline mode.
- You can also call the toll-free number and inquire about your policy renewal.
- Collect the renewal form and fill in all the details about yourself and the expired policy.
- Avail of the list of documents to be submitted at the time of renewal and submit all those documents to the customer representative.
- Select a quote that is most suited to you.
- Make the payments using a cheque or demand draft. Most companies do not accept cash as renewal payments.
- Collect the details regarding the car insurance renewal.
Entering truthful and accurate information about your vehicle and expired policy is highly important. This is because correct information would solidify your policy renewal without any hassles.
TATA AIG Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
The TATA AIG car insurance renewal has the following benefits:
- The TATA AIG car insurance renewal provides instant renewal services that can be completed online and offline.
- It also provides accidental damage and theft cover that would be beneficial in challenging circumstances.
- TATA AIG provides the option to buy zero dep cover at the time of renewal.
- The company has an extensive network of garages with more than 7500 repair locations across India.
- With TATA AIG, you would enjoy impeccable customer service with 24/7 assistance.
- You can get your NCB transferred from the original policy to the renewed one at the time of insurance policy renewal.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
TATA AIG Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can I renew my TATA AIG car insurance policy through an app?
You can renew your TATA AIG car insurance policy through an app on your smartphone or any other smart device.
2. What would happen if I did not renew my TATA AIG car insurance policy within the stipulated period?
If you fail to renew your policy in time, your policy will be canceled, and you will have to buy a new policy which can be an expensive affair.
3. When should I renew my TATA AIG car insurance policy?
It would help if you renewed your existing policy as per the time period stipulated by your insurer. Usually, policies are renewed yearly. In addition, you can opt for a reminder to be sent to you before your policy expires.
4. Is it possible to change my TATA AIG policy before renewal?
Yes, it is possible to change your car insurance policy before your renewal date arrives. This would also depend on your insurance provider whether they let you do that or not. TATA AIG car insurance can be changed before policy renewal.
5. Is it better to renew my TATA AIG car insurance policy online or offline?
It depends on you and your convenience which way you want to renew your policy. The TATA AIG does not provide anything different regarding services to policyholders renewing their car insurance policies online or offline. You can choose whichever method suits you the best. Both the ways are equally favorable when it comes to service and prompt responses from TATA AIG.
Recent ArticlesView All
Want to check your car insurance policy status or get other details about your insurance online? Here's how yo...Read More
Modifications help showcase your personality. If you are looking to modify your dream car, here are the top th...Read More
All cars in India need to be insured according to the law. Besides a basic plan, your car insurance should mee...Read More
Get your roadside assistance cover from Shriram General Insurance for smooth and hassle-free assistance during...Read More
A car insurance surveyor is a person who investigates the damages to estimate the losses incurred. Here's all ...Read More
The Aadhaar-enabled Digilocker initiative by the Indian government stands to add tremendous value for motorist...Read More