Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
An automobile insurance claim is an official appeal made by a policyholder to Raheja QBE to pay out the required claim amount in case of a loss, or damage. The Raheja QBE bike insurance claim is swift and simple. The claim settlement can be done via cashless or reimbursement mode as per the choice of the policyholder. Raheja QBE offers both services in a hassle-free manner.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
Below are the documents required at the time of filing the Raheja QBE bike insurance claim.
- Claim submission form that has been completed and duly signed
- Certificate of vehicle registration (RC)
- A valid driver's licence
- If relevant, a copy of the FIR
- Original repair receipts/bills while filing a reimbursement claim
- A No Trace Report is required in the case of theft
- Documentation for an two wheeler insurance policy
- In the event of total loss and theft, the financer must provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC)
How to Make Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Claim Online?
One can follow the below-mentioned steps to file Raheja QBE bike insurance claim online:
- One has to fill out an online form
- The vehicle is then inspected by the surveyor
- Provide the required documents to the surveyor
- The workshop will be notified of the amount of the approved claim
- The deposit will be sent to the authorized workshop right away
How to Make Raheja QBE Cashless Bike Insurance Claim?
The policyholder can file Raheja QBE bike insurance cashless claim by following the below-mentioned steps:
- The first and most important step is to notify the insurance company about the incident. You can submit a claim request by calling Raheja QBE's toll-free number. Raheja QBE will issue you a claim registration number once the claim has been successfully registered.
- Raheja QBE two wheeler insurance will arrange for a surveyor to come to the scene of the accident/mishap and examine the damage to your vehicle. You must now provide the above-mentioned documentation to begin the claim process.
- After gaining approval from the surveyor, you can have your two-wheeler taken to a nearby Raheja QBE General Insurance-approved garage for repairs.
- Because you visit a Raheja QBE authorized garage, the entire claim settlement procedure is cashless. Raheja QBE pays the garage directly for the repair costs up to the authorized claim amount.
How to Make Raheja QBE Reimbursement Bike Insurance Claim?
The policyholder can file Raheja QBE bike insurance reimbursement claim by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Notify Raheja QBE General Insurance of the accident/mishap and ask for a claim to be filed on your insured vehicle. You can reach the insurance company by calling their toll-free number. Your claim will be registered with the insurer, and you will be given a claim registration number.
- Raheja QBE will send a surveyor to the scene of the accident or disaster to evaluate the damaged insured vehicle. Please keep in mind that damage inspection is required before repairs for a successful claim disbursement. Provide the surveyor with the papers one has requested.
- Tow your bike to the garage of your choice. You can also ask your insurer to arrange for towing. Towing fees will be charged according to the insurer's terms and conditions.
- Make an appointment to get your automobile repaired at a garage and pay the total repair fee to the garage. Submit all relevant documentation to the insurance together with original repair invoices to begin a recovery process. After receiving all of the paperwork and factoring in deductibles, the insurer will reimburse the claim amount.
Common Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
The following are some common reasons for a Raheja QBE bike insurance claim rejection:
- When the insured's vehicle is driven while under the impact of alcohol or drugs.
- An accident occurs as a result of hasty driving/negligence on the part of the motorist.
- When the vehicle was driven without a current driver's licence and registration certificate.
- The policyholder's failure to notify Raheja QBE of the accident or incident.
- Repairing an insured vehicle without permission and failing to have the vehicle inspected properly by the insurer.
- Details on the claim form do not match the submitted documents.
Raheja QBE No Claim Bonus
At the time of one’s bike insurance, everyone wishes to have it at a low cost. However, regardless of the cost of your insurance policy, you can always lower your premium by collecting a No Claim Bonus (NCB). It is a benefit provided by Raheja QBE to policyholders who have not filed a claim during the policy year. This reward is in the form of a discount applied to the next year's standalone own-damage/comprehensive bike insurance premium.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Raheja QBE Bike Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Is it possible to file a claim if I take my bike to a non-network garage of Raheja QBE?
Yes, even if you take your two-wheeler to a non-network garage, you can file a Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance claim. In this instance, you must pay for the repairs first and then submit all billing documentation for reimbursement. After subtracting deductibles as required by the insurance policy, Raheja QBE will refund the repair costs.
2. In Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance, what is IDV?
IDV stands for Insured Declared Value, which is the total value of an insured motorcycle as established by the insurer in order to compensate the policyholder in the case of irreparable damage or total loss due to an unforeseen occurrence or theft.
3. What is the Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance cashless facility?
The cashless facility means that the policyholder does not have to pay anything for the repair of his or her bike. Instead, Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance claim will pay directly to the garage for the charge.
4. Is tyre damage covered by the Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance policy?
Under Raheja QBE two-wheeler insurance claim, only accidental damage to vehicle tyres are covered.
5. What is the amount of compensation given by Raheja QBE if a third-party person is permanently incapacitated as a result of the accident?
A court of law determines the final premium compensation amount, and the insurer suffers the entire cost in freedom.
Recent ArticlesView All
Renewing an HDFC ERGO two-wheeler insurance policy is simple. To make a note of the considerations, you should...Read More
Insurance companies offer several add-ons to a two-wheeler insurance policy. Learn about their terms and condi...Read More
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More