Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Highlights
"Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (formerly known as Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited), is the first private sector general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The company was initially promoted as a joint venture by Sundaram Finance, one of the most respected non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) in India and other Indian Shareholders. Royal Sundaram has been providing innovative general insurance solutions to individuals, families and businesses directly as well as through its intermediaries and affinity partners. The company offers Motor, Health, Personal Accident, Home and Travel Insurance to individual customers and offers specialized insurance products in fire, marine, engineering, liability and business interruption risks to commercial customers. Royal Sundaram also offers specially designed products to the small and medium enterprises and rural customers as well. The company is a pioneer in bancassurance in India, having long-standing tie-ups with reputed banks and NBFCs."
Claim Settlement Ratio
Provides zero dep till 10 years of age of car (up to 5 years if there’s any break-in in the policy , for non break in up to 10 Years) -Free pickup and drop (if opt for TRS, Trusted Repair Shop)
- Provides zero dep till 10 years of age of car (up to 5 years if there’s any break-in in the policy , for non break in up to 10 Years) -Free pickup and drop (if opt for TRS, Trusted Repair Shop)
24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 25 km from breakdown) - Consumables
- 24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 25 km from breakdown) - Consumables
A Royal Sundaram car insurance policy is a deal or agreement between a car owner and an insurance company. The car owner pays the premium, and Royal Sundaram covers any loss or damage to the vehicle. Car insurance is compulsory to drive on Indian roads without any obstacle. Royal Sundaram car insurance claims can be settled in both cashless and reimbursement ways. To continue getting claims for damage or loss, doing Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal on the due date is necessary. You can renew the policy by paying the premium online or offline. If you don’t renew on the due date, you can do so within the next 90 days to do so. If Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal is not done even then, the policy will lose its existence completely, nullifying NCB and other benefits you may have earned with the insurer. Let’s continue the benefits by knowing the online and offline renewal processes.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
- Visit the official website of Royal Sundaram and click on the 'insta renew' link on the right side of the screen.
- Click on ‘4 wheeler insurance’
- Now, you can do either by using your mobile number or registration number.
- If you select ‘mobile number’, enter it and then click on ‘generate OTP’.
- And if you choose ‘registration number’, enter it and then click on ‘submit
- In either of the options you choose, you will need to enter information such as your 'policy number.
- Confirm the terms of your policy and pay the renewal charge. Your Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal will complete and you will receive a message and an email confirmation.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
- You can phone 1860-425-0000 for Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal..
- You can also renew your coverage by going to your local Royal Sundaram branch, which you can find on the insurer's website.
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
- Personal accident insurance is an option.
- Premiums are discounted with the no claim bonus.
- Option to buy many add-on covers.
- During an emergency, you can get free roadside assistance.
- Easy claim resolution and quick disbursement.
- More than 3,300 network garages offer cashless claim settlements.
- Third-party property damage indemnification of up to Rs 7.5 lakh.
Expired Car Insurance Renewal with Royal Sundaram
- Go to the official website of Royal Sundaram.
- Choose "4 wheeler insurance."
- As needed, choose ‘insta renew’.
- Fill in the required information.
- Because your car insurance has expired, you may have to present a ‘vehicle inspection report’. You can quickly obtain a VIR by submitting photos of your vehicle on the Royal Sundaram app. Your expired car insurance policy will be renewed with Royal Sundaram if your VIR is satisfactory.
Benefits of On-time Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Renewal
- Every car on Indian roads is required to have a valid third-party insurance policy, according to the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988. You could be penalized or even imprisoned if you are discovered driving without insurance. In India, the penalty for driving without insurance is
- First Offense: INR 2,000 and/or three months in prison
- Second Offense: INR 4,000 and/or three months in prison
- Financial Assistance: Damage to the car, theft of the car, replacement/repair of car components, third-party claims, and other financial responsibilities might be substantial. These costs are covered by a fully comprehensive automobile insurance policy, so you don't have to pay them out of pocket. All these exist provided Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal is done without fail.
- Some policy benefits, such as the no claim bonus, are carried over when policies are renewed. The NCB discount is applied to the OD premium component. NCB is a graduated benefit, starting at 20% for the first claim-free year and increasing to 50% after five consecutive claim-free years. If you do not renew your policy on time, you will lose your NCB benefits.
More Benefits of Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Renewal
- Convenience: You can renew your Royal Sundaram auto insurance policy from the comfort of your own home. At the touch of a button, you have access to all information. From the comfort of your computer screen, you may study the policy details, examine the inclusions, read user reviews, and determine the scope of coverage.
- Clarity: When you do Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal online, you get all your policy information in one location, making it easier to understand the coverages, rates, and other terms.
- Comparison: You can utilize a variety of internet aggregator websites to compare your Royal Sundaram car insurance with its competing products.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Royal Sundaram Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What is the online process for Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal?
- Visit the official website of Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance and go to the 'insta renew' link.
- Enter your policy number and other details.
- You will get to see Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal quotes.
- Choose the quote you feel is good for you and pay the renewal premium via net banking, UPI, debit card or credit card.
2. Do the third-party and comprehensive car insurance policies of Royal Sundaram have distinct renewal processes?
No, both types of insurance plans can be renewed through the company's official website's same portal. The difference is in the renewal fees.
3. How do I keep track of all my Royal Sundaram car insurance renewal transactions?
Enter your login ID and password on the Royal Sundaram login screen. The next page will show all your transaction information.
4. What documents are needed to renew a Royal Sundaram automobile insurance policy online?
There is no paperwork involved in renewing a Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance policy online. You only need to enter your existing policy's policy number and expiration date.
5. Can I renew my Royal Sundaram car insurance policy offline?
Yes, you can do so by visiting the nearest branch of Royal Sundaram and pay the renewal premium in cash, cheque or demand draft. Royal Sundaram may deny accepting cash for renewals. In that case, you can renew via cheque or demand draft.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More