Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
United India Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
According to the nation's legislation, car insurance is mandatory in India for everyone who owns a car and drives it on the road. In addition to the rules and regulations, purchasing insurance coverage is a wise significant step towards protecting yourself from the costs that may occur if you encounter an accident while driving. Every car owner must have third-party car insurance coverage to escape from both the expenses and the administration's legal actions.
For those who feel third-party insurance is not alone sufficient to cover their expenses, they should consider investing in a United India standalone car insurance policy to protect their vehicle against damage and loss. Both policies can be bought from different insurance companies. To put it another way, even if you have third-party insurance from another insurer, you are still eligible to acquire a standalone car insurance policy from United India. Before choosing your policy and insurance provider, carefully study the included exclusions, features, and other terms and conditions about car insurance.
United Indian Standalone Car Insurance Vs Third Party Car Insurance Vs Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Basis||Standalone Insurance||Third Party Insurance||Comprehensive Insurance|
|Definition||Only the insured car is covered under the standalone insurance coverage.||Only damages to a third-party person, vehicle or property are covered.||Like an umbrella of policies, comprehensive car insurance covers both third-party and own-damage liability.|
|Benefits||Multiple add-ons can be included.||No add-ons can be included.||Multiple add-ons can be included.|
|Coverage||Protects you against natural calamities as well as damage caused due to human actions.||Protects you from traffic fines and third-party liability costs.||Covers losses caused to third parties and your own vehicle|
|Premium amount||The cost of standalone own-damage car insurance is hefty at first, but it gradually drops as the vehicle ages.||The insurance premium is quite low because it only covers third-party.||This insurance policy has a high cost due to its wider coverage.|
|Necessity||Optional to buy.||Mandatory to buy.||Optional to buy.|
What All is Covered Under United India Standalone Car Insurance Policy?
Accident Loss to Your Car
It covers the entire cost of repairs to your car if you meet a severe accident or even a collision.
Loss Due to Theft
Theft is unpredicted, so united India provides compensation in such an unfortunate event that your car is stolen.
Loss Caused Due to Fire
If there is a fire and your car is damaged because of the fire, standalone car insurance will cover the whole damage.
Damages Due to Natural/Man-made Calamities
Nobody can control nature's numerous wraths, but United India will be your one-stop shop for damage repair if your car is damaged due to earthquakes, cyclones, tsunami, riots, strikes, terror atatcks, etc.
What All is Not Covered Under United India Standalone Car Insurance Policy?
There are a few situations to be aware of that are not covered under this policy, regardless of whatever insurance policy you choose or how much protection your standalone insurance provider gives.
- Third-party Liabilities: Standalone car insurance does not cover any third-party losses because it's solely designed to safeguard the damages to your vehicle.
- Depreciation: Because your car ages and depreciates over time, unless you buy a suitable add-on like zero depreciation, a standalone car insurance coverage does not include a provision to cover depreciation costs.
- Electrical & Mechanical Breakdown– Unless the defect is caused by an accident, United India's standalone car insurance will not cover damages due to mechanical defects in the vehicle.
- Drunk Driving– If your car is met with an accident and it's damaged due to drunk driving or driving while intoxicated, the expenses for those damages will not be covered under the standalone car insurance.
- War or Nuclear Risks– The standalone insurance policy does not cover losses resulting from wars, war-like occurrences, or nuclear attacks.
- Driving without a Licence/Policy– If your automobile is damaged while driving without a valid driver's licence/policy, your own-damage car insurance will not cover any damages.
United India Standalone Car Insurance Policy Benefits
United India car insurance offers affordable premiums that are competitively priced, corresponding to the specific needs of the insurance holders.
Customers enjoy a quick response time on claim settlements, ensuring high customer satisfaction with many additional perks.
United India offers support service round the clock via call, email, and chat support to assist the customers with the best service.
Timely Discount and Schemes
United India allows the customers to enjoy timely discounts from NCBs, anti theft devices installation, voluntary deductibles, etc.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
United India Standalone Car Insurance FAQs
1. Can I buy both the third-party insurance and standalone insurance from United India?
Yes, you can buy both the policies from United India.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to buy a standalone car insurance policy from United India?
Anybody can buy a standalone car insurance policy from United India if he already owns third-party insurance.
3. Is a standalone car Insurance policy from United India cheaper than comprehensive policy?
Yes, a standalone car Insurance policy is affordable compared to a comprehensive car insurance policy.
4. Does United India standalone car Insurance policy cover personal accident damages?
Yes, a standalone car Insurance policy is designed to cover all your expenses regarding the personal accident damages.
5. Can I buy United India standalone car Insurance policy safely online?
Yes, you can buy this policy and even pay the premium safely online.
Recent ArticlesView All
Availing a car insurance without a driving license can be possible under certain circumstances. Know what are ...Read More
Are you looking for the difference between third-party and first-party insurance? Learn the difference on the ...Read More
Difference between comprehensive and third-party car insurance: Comprehensive policy covers both own damages a...Read More