Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
IFFCO Tokio provides less expensive and beneficial bike insurance coverages. Throughout the policy duration, it helps the policyholders enjoy extensive coverage. However, every bike insurance also comes with a fixed validity period. The policyholder must renew it to continue insurance coverage. Now-a-days renewing bike insurance policy has become a hassle-free and straightforward procedure with IFFCO Tokio.
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
You may choose the most popular, hassle-free, and user-friendly option of buying a two-wheeler policy online at IFFCO Tokio. Before purchasing two-wheeler insurance online, you should always compare two-wheeler insurance online to select the most suitable one for you.
Whatever option you might select, make sure that you have gone through all aspects and benefits of the insurance policy, such as loyalty benefits (if any), no claim bonus or NCB allowed, add-ons offered, etc. You can only choose the most suitable for you.
Always keep this in mind; the best option is to buy bike insurance online. You will not have to depend on anyone’s opinion or suggestion if your bike insurance online has been compared and purchased using the official web pages of insurance companies.
To avail of easy online bike insurance renewal, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official homepage of IFFCO Tokio General Insurance company.
- Click on the ‘Motor Insurance’ drop-down menu. Then go for the ‘Two-Wheeler Policy’ option.
- This will open a new page. On the new page, select the ‘Buy/Renew Online’ button.
- This will again show a new page that displays three options such as ‘Buy New Policy’, ‘Renew Existing Policy’ and ‘Renew Non-IFFCO Tokio Policy’.
- To make it easier for their policyholders, the ‘Chat Widget’ on their website also provides an option for renewal.
- If you opt for the renewal of your IFFCO Tokio insurance policy for a two-wheeler, then click on the first button displaying ‘Renew Existing Policy’.
- It will show you a new page where you need to fill out the information asked by the website.
- Press the ‘Search’ button.
- Fill out the necessary details to complete the procedure.
- Once the payment is made, a receipt will be automatically generated and sent to the registered email id.
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
At IFFCO Tokio, offline insurance renewal of the policies for bikes is also available. For this:
• Walk into your nearest IFFCO Tokio branch office.
• Provide necessary documents and information.
• Discuss with the expert customer support staff of IFFCO Tokio.
• Get your policy renewed.
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Renewal Benefits
Renewal of IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy has many benefits. Those benefits are mentioned below:
- 24x7 customer support system
- Helps mitigate your legal burden
- Free from third-party liabilities
- NCB for non-claim years
- Enjoy extended benefits with various add-on covers
- Help maintain the budget by cutting off unnecessary costs
- With the facility of network garages, enjoy cashless repair and replacement services.
- Quick and easy claim settlement procedure
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Can you initiate the offline IFFCO Tokio bike insurance renewal procedure via SMS?
Yes. You can send an SMS ‘RENEW’ to 575758. You will receive the renewal link. Using this link, you can take your renewal procedure further.
2. Is bike insurance available with IFFCO Tokio renewed annually?
Yes, you have to renew your bike insurance policy once in every- year. However, in case of long-term policies, you can keep yourself away from this annual renewal hassle.
3. How can you know the next renewal date of your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance policy?
IFFCO Tokio sends a reminder to their policyholders before the date or expiry. It helps you get adequate time to renew your policy.
4. How can you get a hard copy of your IFFCO Tokio policy document?
You can easily download your bike renewal policy document from the official website of the company and generate a printout of it as a hard copy for your reference. The company also dispatches a hard copy/printout of the policy document to your registered address.
5. Can your IFFCO Tokio bike insurance be canceled?
Yes, the bike insurance policy can be canceled, but in case you only have third-party bike insurance, it is advisable not to cancel it to stay away from legal hassle and remain financially protected.
Recent ArticlesView All
Comprehensive bike insurance is popular as it protects the owner's two-wheeler from multiple damages. Such a p...Read More
A two-wheeler is an excellent vehicle to commute through heavy traffic. However, you must keep it in pristine ...Read More
Before buying a second-hand bike, there are countless things to consider. This blog lists 10 aspects you shoul...Read More
The experience of riding in heavy traffic can strain your nerves. By following proven tips, you can safely rea...Read More
Check out the top 3 easy ways to find the expiry date of your bike insurance and renew it online.Read More