Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Car Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Accidental Repair Warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
Pickup Drop Free
Protecting yourself from any unplanned financial penalty arising from a tragic incident is as valuable as your car. Indian Government, under Motor Vehicles Act 1988, mandates that every car owner buy at least a third-party only car insurance policy. To buy a Future Generali third-party car insurance policy is the best way to stay protected against any unexpected expenses against third-party liabilities raised because of an accident or collision of your four-wheeler.
You can easily avail yourself of the Future Generali 3rd party car insurance online within minutes by following some basic steps. The entire process and terms and conditions of the same are discussed on this page in detail.
How does Future Generali Third Party Insurance Policy Work?
Everyone knows the importance of driving safely. Do they realize how critical it is to drive safely as well? One may confront any casualty on the road while driving that can result in damage or severe injury to another person. In addition to the physical loss, an accident or mishap can also result in substantial monetary charges. However, one can secure against these expenditures by acquiring a Future Generali third-party car insurance. It is provided that no protection is provided to the policy-holder in the third-party car insurance policy in case there is any damage to their car. The insurance company does not cover that.
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Vs. Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Basis||Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance||Future Generali Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Coverage||Insures you against third-party liabilities only.||Insures you against third party liabilities as well as your own damage.|
|Add-ons||Add-on covers are not available with third party car insurance.||With a comprehensive policy, you can get a variety of add-on covers.|
|Cost||Compared to comprehensive policy, it is relatively cheaper.||Compared to third-party policy, it costs you a little extra.|
|Mandatory by Law||Indian Government mandates third-party car insurance policy.||It is not mandatory to have a comprehensive car insurance policy.|
How to Buy Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Buying third-party policy of Future Generali car insurance is more accessible than buying a policy anywhere else. It just needs you to provide some details to the insurer. Check the steps below:
- Simply visit the Future Generali Total Insurance solution website.
- Click on Motor insurance.
- Select private car insurance.
- Enter your registration number, make and model of your car, and year of manufacture.
- Click on continue and check the quotes offered by them.
- Select the quote that you find most suitable for you.
- Fill the proposal form with the required details.
- Pay the premium through any transaction method like net banking, credit card, debit card, Paytm, or UPI.
- Get your policy.
What All is Included Under Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Future Generali third-party car insurance policy covers the following risks:
- Third-party property damage of up to INR 7.5 lakhs.
- Any bodily injury of third party person.
- 100% cover against death of the third party.
- Coverage against third-party vehicle damage.
What All is not Included Under Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Policy?
Future Generali third-party car insurance policy does not cover the following:
- Own damages in the accident, theft, fire, or in any other incident.
- Accident performed with intention.
- Bodily injury to or death of driver or owner.
- Death of or injury to co-passenger of the insured car.
- Minor age driver.
- Drink and driving case.
- Driver without a valid licence/policy.
Benefits of Purchasing Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance
Future Generali car 3rd party insurance policy provides several benefits to the policyholders, including
- Add-on benefits
- Hassle-free claim process
- Instant policy issuance
- Roadside assistance
- Renewal reminder
- Towing assistance (for accidents)
- 2500+ partner workshops across India
- Future Xpress and Xpress+ availability for personalized service and super fast claim settlements
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Review
Based on customer reviews, it can be noted that while buying the car insurance policy, no paperwork was imposed. The entire process of availing policy was digitalized and hassle-free. It took less than a minute and was very convenient.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Future Generali Third-party Car Insurance FAQs
1. Is there any option for availing personal accident cover with the Future Generali third-party car policy?
The Future Generali offers a personal accident cover of up to INR 15 lakh, which is also mandatory to buy separately along with third-party car insurance policy.
2. Does a Future Generali third-party car policy give coverage to the legal liabilities of a paid car driver?
No, Future Generali third-party car insurance policy only covers legal liabilities against third-party.
3. Are the expenses incurred during the court trial covered in the Future Generali third-party car insurance policy?
Yes, a third-party liability cover offered by Future Generali provides the reimbursement for the court trial incurred expenses.
4. Can I get NCB discount with Future Generali third-party car insurance.
No, NCB discount is not applicable with third-party car insurance offered by Future Generali.
5. Does an accident beyond the geographical boundaries covered under Future Generali’s third-party car insurance policy?
No, the Future Generali third-party car insurance policy does not cover any mishap or accident outside the pre-decided geographical zones.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More