Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Reliance Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Reliance General Insurance is one of the leading general insurance companies of India, incorporated in the year 2000. The company has over 139 offices and more than 28,900+ intermediaries across India.
Claim Settlement Ratio
16L+ Claims settles instantly - Trusted by over 3Cr people - 0.01% lowest complaint ratio
- 16L+ Claims settles instantly - Trusted by over 3Cr people - 0.01% lowest complaint ratio
A two-wheeler is a viable asset to its owner. To value the service provided by a two-wheeler, it needs the right amount of service to keep it as new as the day it was brought home. Two-wheeler insurance ensures safety for the rider and revitalizes the bike's impending depreciation.
Insurances vary with their extended support services to the vehicle and features expected to ornament the two-wheeler for better results. There are three types of policies: the third party liability two-wheeler insurance policy, the standalone own damage policy, and the comprehensive bike insurance policy. The latter policy is also known as the package policy.
The Reliance comprehensive bike insurance is a supplement to the Reliance third party bike insurance policy. Apart from the security offered for any third-party damages, the package policy looks after the insured bike itself. It also covers damages impacted by unforeseen natural/man-made disasters. The Reliance comprehensive bike insurance includes the maximum benefits for its customers.
How does Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Work?
The comprehensive policy of Reliance for two-wheelers insurance is safely locked with protection from any possible damages caused by any external variable. This bike insurance is a mix of the other two remaining insurances, thus, providing the best of both worlds!
The insurance policy looks after any damages incurred by the owner, such as accidents and bodily injury to the rider. Any secondary injuries occurring due to strikes and riots will also be taken care of by the Reliance bike comprehensive insurance policy. Even the calamities occurring due to natural disasters, such as earthquakes and floods may damage the owned two-wheeler, Reliance's policy to ensure coverage to that as well. Hazardous damages occurring due to fire, theft, and vandalism are inclusive of this insurance policie's coverage.
Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Vs. Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance
There are noticeable differences between a comprehensive policy insurance and a third-party policy cover insurance. Following are the detailed differences between the two bike insurance policies, so the customers get to make choices according to their needs.
|Basis||Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance||Reliance Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance|
|Requisite||Comprehensive two-wheeler coverage is not compulsory for the bike.||A minimum of third-party coverage for bike insurance is legally compulsory in India.|
|Wide Coverage||The comprehensive policy for two-wheeler covers personal accidents, in addition to loss from theft, fire and natural/man-made disasters. This policy includes the third-party liabilities benefits as well.||The Third-party coverage is limited to the damages and injuries sustained by the existing third-party's vehicles, property or bodies.|
|Premium||The premium cost is slightly higher than that of the third-party insurance coverage.||The premium cost is relatively lower for the third-party insurance.|
|Add-on||The package policy comess with various options for add-ons to the insurance cover.||This policy does not offer any add-on facilities for the two-wheeler.|
How to Buy Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
Due to the availability of comprehensive policy of Reliance two-wheeler insurance online, the process of buying the insurance policy has become smooth sailing. Reliance makes sure to serve its customers with utmost care and better services. One can easily avail of the Reliance comprehensive bike insurance policy online by following these steps –
- On Reliance General's two-wheeler insurance page, on the left-hand side, a form is present where the customer is sought to enter their vehicle registration number, email address, and mobile number. These details are mandatory.
- After entering these details, one may proceed to enter details of their owned two-wheeler model variant, age of the bike, and city in which the two-wheeler is registered.
- Then the premium quotes and different plans will be displayed on the screen. It will have a long list of details with some add-on options to choose from. After offering a price quote, one gets to choose a bike insurance plan from here.
- One can also contact an agent in case of any doubts. The agent will guide the customer through the process completely over the phone.
- Once the insurance policy and its add-ons are finalized, the personal details of the customer are to be entered.
- The customer then needs to move to the final window of terms and conditions after agreeing to which the payment process gets to be initiated. After a successful purchase of the policy document, the documents will be mailed to the customer's registered email ID; a printed copy of the online document shall qualify as the original physical copy.
What All is Covered Under Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The Reliance comprehensive bike insurance policy covers a wide range of facilities for the insured and their respective two-wheelers. Reliance readily provides the required benefits to its customers with proper execution. Following are the coverages provided by this company's bike insurance policy –
- Owm damages occured in accidents/collisons.
- Personal own-damage coverage against man-made disasters such as violent riots and strikes that may damage the insured vehicle of the policyholder.
- Coverage against natural disasters such as floods and earthquakes, which may put the insurer off guard, is handled effectively by Reliance bike insurance.
- This bike insurance also covers damages against vandalism and theft fallen upon the insured two-wheeler.
- Any third-party involved incident which includes bodily injuries, death, or permanent disability which had taken place due to the insured bike's actions. The third-party liability also holds the property damages incurred, if any.
What All is not Covered Under Reliance Comprehensive two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
The following points are not covered under the Reliance comprehensive bike insurance policy-
- Regular wear and tear
- Commercial activities
- Illegal activities
- Driving without licence/policy
- Drunk driving
- Driving off limits
Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Benefits
- Complete assistance upon the occurrence of any unforeseen event.
- Over 6200 network garages provide free repair and replacement services to the insured.
- A wide array of add-ons to choose from.
- Hassle-free claim settlement.
- Regular customer assistance.
- Affordable premiums for respective plans.
- Easy purchase and renewals.
Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Review
Reliance comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy seal the deal with a complete protection package. The all-round security is especially needed in the likes of crowded streets of India. The rider gets to take on their bikes without any reservations as Reliance's insurance policy has got their backs! The third-party liability coverage only insures the basic needs of the rider, thus, a package policy is a smarter choice for the owner of two-wheelers.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Reliance Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. Is Reliance comprehensive policy for two-wheelers compulsory in India?
No, the comprehensive insurance policy for two-wheelers is not legally compulsory, as stated by Indian law.
2. What is the amount of compensation offered by Reliance's comprehensive insurance policy for third-party property damages?
Compensation up to INR 7.5 lakhs is offered for the occurrence of any third-party property damages against any insured bike.
3. What is the maximum amount of compensation for personal accidents under the Reliance comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
A maximum of INR 15 lakh is reserved for any personal accidents occurring to the insured bike owner.
4. Are package policies’ claim process offered by Reliance digitally enabled?
Yes, all the comprehensive package policies are digitally enabled nowadays.
5. Can I renew my Reliance comprehensive policy for bike online?
Yes, online renewal services are available for comprehensive packages. One needs to visit the official website of the insured company to proceed further.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More