Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The reason behind your purchase of motor insurance is to ensure that you get financial assistance in times of need. Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 also requires you to get motor insurance before you can legally be allowed to drive on the streets.
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy
Before settling upon the purchase of the insurance, you must ensure that you get all the benefits. In the case of bike insurance, you can opt for the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy. It provides all-around protection for everyone involved in it. Aside from the wholesome base policy, you also get additional benefits in the form of add-on covers. These covers will help you in customizing the policy as per your requirements.
How does National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy Work?
Comprehensive bike insurance is the complete package. Third-party is also covered in this insurance plan, hence you get full protection for your vehicle and you. The protection extended includes the physical and vehicular damages sustained by all the parties.
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Vs. National Third Party Bike Insurance
Below are the features and benefits of the comprehensive policy of National two-wheeler insurance and National third-party two-wheeler Insurance that you must familiarize yourself with before purchasing the insurance.
|National Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance||National Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance|
|Policy premiums are higher and can be increased more if you include add-on covers.||Policy premiums are moderate and you cannot include add-on covers.|
|It provides complete financial protection against third-party liabilities and own damages.||It provides protection only to the third party that is involved in the accident.|
|This policy is optional to buy.||This policy is mandatory to buy.|
How to Buy National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
National Insurance company has simplified the procedure of the purchase of the policy for the customers. An insurance policy should be purchased after the purchase of the vehicle as soon as possible. The following steps will guide you in the purchase of the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy:
- The National Insurance company's official website has a special section dedicated to motor insurance.
- In that section, you will find the new policy purchase tab; click on it.
- Redirecting to another page will appear on the screen.
- Read the form carefully and provide all the information.
- Choose the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy tab.
- You will get information regarding the tentative premium amount.
- The next section is about the add-on cover. select the covers that feel useful for you.
- Upon calculating the cost of the covers, you will get the final premium amount.
- Payment of the premium should be done at this stage. Net banking, credit, or debit card payment is an accepted mode of payment.
- The insurer will send you the hard copy of the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy document through the post at your registered address.
For the offline procedure, you can visit the branch of the National Insurance company or call their agent and further the application process.
What All is Covered Under National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The base National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is inclusive of the following points:
- Third-party Liabilities
Third-party liabilities in the accident can be financial or legal. The insurer provides you legal protection against any third party's appeal after the accident. Third-party gets compensation for any type of damage sustained to them due to your negligence.
- Accidental Damages/Collisions
This complete policy also covers accidental damages sustained by the insured bike or policyholder himself.
- Own Damage due to Man-made Factors
Self-compensation is the key aspect of a comprehensive insurance policy. Under this policy, they are provided with compensation against man-made predicaments like riots, arson or fire, etc.
- Own Damage due to Natural Calamities
You are also entitled to receive monetary compensation for the damages that are sustained to your vehicle because of natural calamities such as cyclones, tsunami, earthquake, etc.
Theft of the insured vehicle is also compensated in the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy
What All is not Covered Under National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Policy?
The base National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy does not include the following points:
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the vehicle
- Driving under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- The accident is committed on purpose
- Wear and tear of the vehicle after years of continuous use
- Damages sustained while doing something illegal
- Driving in war-prone areas or the areas that have nuclear risk.
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Benefits
- The claim settlement procedure of the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is very swift.
- Policy purchase is digital and hassles free.
- The policy customization option is available to customers.
- The customer service of the National Insurance company is agile; you receive help within a moment of placing a request.
- There are many garages that have tie-ups with the National Insurance company.
National Comprehensive Bike Insurance Review
National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is a complete package policy. The company is a subsidiary of the Government of India. Being auspicated with the government provides added assurance to the policyholders about the policy claims. The widening customer base of the National Insurance company is proof of the company's satisfaction with the customers.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
National Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
1. What is the toll-free number of the National comprehensive company's customer care service?
The toll-free number of the National comprehensive company's customer care service is 1800 345 0330 or 2283 1705.
2. What is the claim settlement ratio of the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
The claim settlement ratio of the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy is 85.71%.
3. Am I allowed to choose my choice of garage to repair the damages incurred under the National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
Yes, the National Insurance company allows customers to choose their own choice of garage if they are unhappy with the tie-up garages. Policyholders can later make a claim for the reimbursement by submitting the invoice for the repair of the vehicle.
4. What are the documents I need to submit to avail National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy?
The National comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy purchase procedure is completely paperless.
Recent ArticlesView All
Bike insurance immunes you financially against third-party claims, loss and damage to the two-wheeler, etc. Bu...Read More
Riding a bike with a lapsed Royal Sundaram bike insurance policy can result in fines up to INR 2000 or impriso...Read More
Transferring the ownership of a two-wheeler and its registration certificate can be a tiresome process. The pr...Read More
As per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, it is mandatory to get the PUC certificate. Now, we can apply, view, and ...Read More
Not every bike insurance covers damage to bike fibre parts. A two-wheeler insurance policy with add-on zero-de...Read More
The Honda Activa series of scooters are among the most popular ones in India. Here are the 3 best Honda Activa...Read More
While riding your bike, ensure you carry the necessary papers and documents mandated by the Motor Vehicles Act...Read More
Know all about what you need for an add-on zero depreciation policy for your bike.Read More