Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
New India Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without two wheeler number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
The New India Assurance is one of the largest providers of reliable bike insurance across India, saving millions of people from uncertain incidents on roads. They have gained people’s trust through reliable customer support and policies, leading to a positive New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance review.Yet one can enjoy the benefits of the insurance until its active period. But, to continue enjoying the benefits without getting your policy expired, we have to go for New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance renewal.
It is always recommended to have an active insurance policy as it is legally mandatory by the Indian Government. The absence of this leads to financial loss and traffic/legal penalties. New India Assurance Company has provided us with a well-organized website to smooth up the online renewal of bike insurance procedures. They even provide support through their dedicated support team.
Still, the policyholders may choose the more traditional offline process for which they have to visit their nearby offices. Both the procedures of the New India Assurance bike insurance renewal policies are available for their customers to choose from.
New India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
Renewal process of New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance in online mode has simplified with their website in just three simple steps.
Visit the Official Website
Go to the New India Assurance General Insurance official website.
Log in with your credentials.
Click on “Quick Help”.
Then select “Quick Renewal”.
Fill in the Policy Detail
After entering into the new page, you have to fill up all the required details like the “Customer ID” and “Policy no.” (From your policy) or “Renewed Quote no.”
You can get your 2-wheeler insurance renewal quote number on your mobile through SMS. The policy details page opens up for your re-verification after you click on “Submit”. You can save the quote and review the quote details later.
Make the Payment for Renewal
Proceeding to the payments page, You have to pay the required premiums online through their payment gateway using a debit card, credit card, or net banking. After your successful payment, you will see a successful payment page, and the policy documents will be sent to you within a few days.
New India Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
New India Assurance two-wheeler policy renewal can be done very quickly. You either dial the helpdesk toll-free number 1800-209-1415, or you can also visit the nearest branch of New India Assurance for the renewal. First, talk with them and fill in all the details. Then, fill in the necessary details asked by their agent. The final payment of the premium can be made through cash or cheque.
New India Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
The two-wheeler insurance renewal of New India Assurance has lots of benefits for you:-
- No major documentation is required during claims.
- The policy saves the insured vehicle from the uncertainties of any unfortunate accident and damage. Without its renewal, the driver may get into lots of financial trouble in these unfortunate events.
- A policy, when expired, cannot resolve any liabilities in case of an accident, so it is better to always have an active insurance policy. A renewed policy will also cover all the expenses raised by the third-party in case of an accident.
- The policyholders can get free repair and replacement benefits from many cashless garages.
- New India Assurance bike insurance rewards you with a claim bonus if you drive safely without any accidents. These no-claim bonus gets accumulated and can get returns up to 50%. But if your insurance policy expires and you do not renew the policy within the due time, all your saved no claim bonus will be lost forever, and you have to start anew.
- A renewed insurance policy also helps relieve the legal liabilities arising from accidents.
- The Indian Government has made it obligatory to have at least an active third-party bike insurance. Absence of it, you have to face traffic penalties and legal cases.
- With renewed New India Assurance bike insurance, there is active customer care assistance 24x7.
- New India Assurance insurance policies have given their customers options to stretch their coverage by opting for easy renewal and add-on covers.
- Finally, with a reliable insurance cover from New India Assurance, one can ride their bike peacefully with a sense of financial security and peace of mind.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
New India Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. How to apply for New India Assurance bike insurance online?
Very simple, just go to New India Assurance’s official website and opt for the renewal option.
2. Is the New India Assurance bike insurance renewal procedure very difficult?
No, it is a straightforward and quick process. Visit the nearest New India Assurance branch or apply online.
3. How is the customer support from New India Assurance?
New India Assurance has a dedicated team of more customer support agents who provides 24x7 customer assistance.
4. What is the experience of New India Assurance two-wheeler insurance renewal?
New India Assurance has a team of very humble people for offline renewal and a great website for the online renewal process. Customers are satisfied with their service.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More