Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
IFFCO-Tokio Car Insurance Highlights
IFFCO Tokio General Insurance is one of the largest and most trusted private insurer in India. IFFCO Tokio has earned the trust of over a crore customers in its 20 years of service. IFFCO Tokio has digitalised customer journey for all policy transactions and thus providing a contact-less service. Be it instant policy issuance or quick claims settlement, all can happen with a few clicks or taps on your smartphone.
Claim Settlement Ratio
-Provides zero dep till 7 years of age of car%
-Provides zero dep till 7 years of age of car%
Available upto Rs 50,000
A basic car insurance policy or a third-party car insurance plan only provides you with minimum insurance coverage for your vehicle. To ensure extra protection for your car or its specific parts, or if you want your car insurance to take care of the rising depreciation of your car parts, you may need additional coverage or add-on covers. IFFCO Tokio is one such insurance company that offers impressive add-on covers for maximum protection. These IFFCO Tokio car insurance add-on covers are specific to each car's needs, and the car owners need to purchase them based on their requirements by paying an extra premium. However, do note that the premium for the add-ons will combine with that of the car insurance policy you purchase. You will thus need to pay the consolidated premium on the due date.
IFFCO Tokio: 13 Important Add-on Covers for Your Car Insurance Policy
A wide variety of add-on covers of IFFCO Tokio four-wheeler insurance are available for your car insurance. You can customize your car insurance to include one or more of these 13 add-on covers.
- No Claim Bonus Protection: The NCB or no claim bonus is awarded to the insurance holder for not filing any claims in the past years. You will not be entitled to the bonus if you file a claim. However, you can take this rider or add-on protection to keep your NCB safe even if a car insurance claim is made.
- Zero Depreciation Cover: With time, the value of a car and its parts depreciates. In case you file a claim, the insurer will deduct the depreciation value at the time of settlement. To protect your car from the impact of depreciation, you can opt for zero depreciation cover. It will enable you to get the entire claim amount without any deduction of depreciation.
- Return to Invoice: Generally, in case your vehicle suffers a total loss or is theft, you get a significantly less value as the insurer deducts depreciation, road tax and registration charges. However, with the purchase of the Return to Invoice add-on, you get the invoice price at the original value you got while purchasing your car, in case of a total loss.
- Engine Protection: A general comprehensive car insurance policy does not cover the repair expenses for any car engine issues or damage. However, you can purchase an engine protection add-on cover for an extra premium, to get all these repair costs covered. This is especially helpful for high-end or branded cars or if you stay in an area prone to floods or waterlogging.
- Roadside Assistance: The roadside assistance cover is handy in cases when your car encounters a breakdown or a flat tire and you get stranded on the road. You will then have to look for garage or repair assistance. But with this add-on, you get access to car assistance services like flat tire replacement, towing, refueling, key replacement, mechanic services, etc..
- Windshield Glass Cover: Your standard insurance policy will not provide coverage for replacing broken or cracked windshield or glass parts. With the Windshield Glass Cover, your policy will take care of any such costs involved. It will also ensure that your NCB remains affected when car insurance is used to pay for the windshield expenses.
- Key Replacement Cover: If you misplace or lose the car key or your car's lock gets tampered with, this add-on cover will cover your car lock replacement cost.
- Garage Cash Cover: Generally, when your car undergoes a repair at a garage for a few days, you may need to arrange or hire another for your travels. With this add-on cover, your insurance policy will cover any costs incurred in hiring another vehicle.
- Consumable Cover: Any extra nuts, bolts, engine oil, etc, which are consumed in case of accidental repairs to your car, are not covered under your regular insurance. But with the help of a Consumable cover, you can get compensated for the amount spent on replacing consumable parts.
- Personal Accident Cover: In case of the policyholder’s death or disability in a car accident, the personal accident add-on cover helps disburse a fixed amount as compensation to his/her family. This add-on cover ensures extra financial stability.
- Car Passengers’ Accident Cover: Similar to the personal accident cover, which covers the policyholder, you can purchase a car passenger accident cover for any death or injuries sustained by your car's passengers. They will receive compensation as a lump-sum amount under this coverage.
- Loss of Personal Belongings: If someone tries to break into your car despite it being properly locked, resulting in a theft or loss of your belongings, your car insurance generally does not cover the costs involved. But with the help of this add-on, you can get covered for any loss of your personal belongings inside the car.
- Ambulance & Medical Expenses Add-on: This type of add-on cover is handy in case of accidents when you or any other person gets injured in an accident. You get insurance coverage for the expenses incurred in calling an ambulance and taking you to the hospital for further treatment.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. Is it necessary to file a police FIR if my car keys get stolen?
If you have a car key replacement add-on cover and your key gets stolen, you need to file an FIR at the nearest police station to get compensated for replacing the car's lock and key.
2. Is the Consumables cover compensation available for all cars?
No, you may not be able to get this IFFCO Tokio four-wheeler insurance add-on cover for cars aged more than three years.
3. What is the maximum coverage amount in case of loss of belongings add-on cover?
The loss of personal belongings add-on will cover the cost of your belongings up to Rs. 50, 000 only.
4. What are the items covered under the ‘Loss of Personal Belongings Cover’?
The Loss of Personal Belongings cover includes the coverage for all articles in the car, except money, jewelry or valuables typically used or carried.
5. Is there any add-on cover for pre-existing car damage?
No, pre-existing damage is excluded from car insurance cover. There is no coverage for any damage, injury, or accident that occurs before the commencement of insurance coverage with IFFCO Tokio.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More