Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
ACKO Standalone Own Damage Bike Insurance
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Third-party insurance policy is exact opposite of a standalone or own damage insurance policy. There are no legal obligations on you to purchase this policy. However, this policy doesn’t offer third-party legal liabilities and it only protects two wheeler insurance policyholders exclusively. Therefore, it is always safer to have a cushion available only for you in times of crisis. If you damage your bike by involuntary negligence, then the standalone bike insurance will take care of it, and you do not have to worry about repair costs of the vehicle.
ACKO Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
Standalone policy of ACKO two-wheeler insurance policy is a better way to protect yourself if you have already purchased ACKO third-party insurance or want an insurance policy that provides its cover, specifically to yourself. As all the protections are extended to you, also you get to purchase add-on covers, you can make this policy self-sufficient to serve your purpose.
ACKO Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Vs ACKO Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Vs ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance
Differences between ACKO standalone bike insurance, ACKO third-party bike insurance, and ACKO comprehensive bike insurance are specified below:
|ACKO Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
|ACKO Third Party Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
|ACKO Comprehensive Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
|The financial protective cover is offered only for the damages sustained by the policyholder's vehicle by their own negligence.
|The financial protective cover is offered only for the damage incurred on the third party person, property or vehicle by your negligence.
|The financial protective cover is offered for the damage sustained by the third-party and cover own damages as well.
|There are many add-on covers that you are allowed to purchase with ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy.
|You are not allowed to purchase any add-on cover along with ACKO third-party two-wheeler insurance policy.
|There are multiple add-on covers that you are allowed to add along with your base ACKO comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy.
|The premium rates for this policy oscillate between the premiums of third-party insurance and the comprehensive insurance policy.
|This is the cheapest policy that you can purchase by ACKO.
|The insurance premiums of ACKO's comprehensive policy are the highest of all the vehicular policies offered by ACKO.
|This policy is optional to buy.
|This policy is mandatory to buy.
|This policy is optional to buy.
What All is Covered Under ACKO Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy covers the following things in its policy:
- Damages caused by all the man-made or natural calamities are included in the ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Arson or the fire, man-made or otherwise, to the insured vehicle is also eligible for financial protection under this insurance.
- Accidents like a collision that results in damage to the insured vehicle will be covered under this insurance policy.
- If your two-wheeler gets stolen or damaged in the theft process, you receive compensation for it.
What All is not Covered Under ACKO Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy?
ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy covers the following things in its insurance policy:
- Any third-party legal liabilities such as accidental vehicle damage, property damage and/or damages to third-party.
- Any sort of mechanical or electrical breakdown of the insured vehicle is not covered under this insurance.
- Driving without a proper licence at the time of the accident will make you ineligible to receive any compensation from the insurer.
- If the accident occurs outside the insurer's geographical boundaries, you do not get any compensation.
ACKO Standalone Two Wheeler Insurance Policy Benefits
ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy avails the following benefits with the insurance policy:
- ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy is specifically curated to provide protection to the policyholders.
- You are awarded points for each year that you do not make a claim. These points will be accumulated over the policy tenure, and at the time of policy renewal, you can claim discounts through it.
- You are allowed to purchase add-on covers. You can add the ones you think will serve your purpose and make the protection more airtight.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
ACKO Standalone Bike Insurance FAQs
1. Can I purchase ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy online?
Yes. The procedure to purchase ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy is extremely simple and completely digital.
2. What are the add-on covers I can purchase with the ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy?
ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy offers the following add-on covers along with your purchase of the policy:
- Roadside assistance cover
- Engine and protection cover
- Consumable cover
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Downtime allowance
- NCB protection cover
3. How does ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy work?
You can get third-party insurance, which is required by the Motor Vehicles Act, and along with it, you can choose to buy standalone insurance policy. This policy offers all of the benefits to policyholders. This policy's premiums will be slightly cheaper than those of the comprehensive insurance. You can also select from a variety of add-on covers. If you have previously acquired third-party insurance and want something that will also protect you, then choose standalone own damage.
4. How is the premium amount for the ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy calculated?
ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy is calculated by keeping the following things in mind:
- Premium rates
- Add-on cover rate
- IDV (Insured Declared Value)
- Place where your vehicle is registered
5. When will I get my ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy document?
After purchasing the policy and paying the premium, you will receive the ACKO standalone two-wheeler insurance policy document through email. The insurer will send you a hard copy of the document if you put in the request for it, and it will be sent to your home. You may also obtain the policy document from ACKO's official website.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More