Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance FAQs
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
1. Will I get the claim if an accident takes place in a city other than where it was issued?
Yes, you can make a claim of your two-wheeler insurance plan for an accident which took place in a city other than where the policy was issued. It doesn't matter where an accident took place. You can call the helpline number of the insurance company and the claim executive of the company will guide you through the claim process.
2. Can I expect a discount on my Future Generali India Insurance premium?
Yes, you can get a discount on your Future Generali two-wheeler insurance premium. You can avail no claim bonus with discounts up to 50%, if you have not made any claim in the previous year or years. You can also get an additional discount if you are a member of a Recognised Automobile Association in India. You can also opt for voluntary access over and above the compulsory access which will help you to get a discount according to the amount opted. In addition, you can install some anti-theft device in your bike. If your bike is safe, the insurance premium would be lower.
3. What add-ons are available with two-wheeler insurance plans?
There is a range of comprehensive additional add-ons available on the payment of a nominal premium. The add-ons offered by Future Generali India Insurance include zero depreciation, theft or loss of keys, tyre damage, loss of personal belongings, NCB protection, engine protector, return to invoice and inconvenience allowance.
4. Can I transfer my no-claim bonus from the previous insurer?
You can transfer the full benefits of no claim bonus when you shift your two-wheeler insurance policy from other insurance to Future Generali India or when you transfer your two-wheeler insurance policy to any other insurance company. However, you must remember to renew your insurance plan within 90 days of its expiry. Otherwise your no claim bonus will lapse.
1. Why should you get your Future Generali bike insurance renewal done on time?
By getting your Future Generali bike insurance renewal on time, you ensure that you are still covered in the event of an accident. You can also get a no claim bonus if you go an entire policy period without filing a claim.
2. What additional add-on coverage can a person opt for during Future General bike insurance renewal?
The Future General bike insurance renewal offers their customers to opt for an NCB Protection add-on that allows the policyholder to keep their existing NCB (No Claim Bonus) when renewing their policy. Apart from this, zero depreciation, return-to invoice, passenger cover, etc can also be added during bike insurance renewal.
3. When a consumer gets his or her Future General bike insurance renewal policy, what kind of discounts may he or she expect?
Suppose the client has not claimed any sort of claim in the previous year. In that case, they will receive a 'No claim bonus,' which will provide a discount of up to 50% on the policyholder's damage premium if the Future General bike insurance renewal is done within 90 days after its expiration date. In addition to this, installing anti-theft devices in your bike can also help in getting discounts, opting for voluntary deductible is another way that allows you to enjoy discounts on premium during policy renewal.
4. What if I didn't get my Future General bike insurance renewal policy on time?
If you don't get your Future General bike insurance renewal before the expiration date, you can do so within 90 days of the expiration date by having your bike inspected by the insurer. If you don't renew your insurance within this 90-day timeframe, you won't be able to renew it later. To keep your vehicle insured in this situation, you'll need to acquire a new auto insurance policy.
5. Is it possible to change my contact information during the Future General bike insurance renewal process?
Yes, you may easily update your contact information while getting your Future General bike insurance renewal. Make the necessary modifications by clicking on "Nominee & Contact Details.
1. What is the best way to find out which authorized workshops provide Future Xpress+ claims?
The Future Generali Xpress+ claim settlements are available at over 3,500 garages that have been approved by the company. Call 1800-220-233/1860-500-3333/022-67837800 (toll-free numbers) to find the nearest one.
2. If a person wants to file a claim, but the harm isn't significant, is it still necessary to inspect this?
Yes, a surveyor's inspection of your damaged bike is required in every case. Inspection aids in determining the level of damage and determining the claim amount.
3. What other documentation do I need to supply to Future Generali if the insured bike is stolen?
A copy of the FIR filed at the local police station must be submitted in addition to the regular documentation and claim form. If there are any witnesses, you must also share their information.
4. What are cashless garages, and how do they work in a claim process?
Cashless garages, also known as network garages, are garages that have been approved by the insurer for the repair of a bike covered by their insurance. These garages offer free maintenance and replacement services for the insured's vehicle, and the insurer pays them directly on behalf of the policyholders.
5. Where can customers obtain the Future Generali bike insurance claim form?
The claim form is often included in the Future Generali insurance policy kit and is also accessible at any Future Generali convenient workshop. Customers can also obtain the Future Generali two-wheeler insurance claim form by downloading it from the company's website or contacting one of their customer service professionals.
1. Will a hard copy of my Future Generali bike insurance download policy be sent to me?
Yes, you will receive a soft copy of your Future Generali bike insurance download policy on your email ID. You will also receive a policy kit and your hard copy within 7-10 working days.
2. How do I update my insurance policy's contact information?
Simply dial 1800-220-233, 022-67837800, or 1800-500-3333 to reach the hotline of Future Generali. Your contact information is updated from the backend as soon as your information is confirmed.
3. Which Future Generali bike insurance download documents do I need to keep in my bike while driving?
You must have the following Future Generali bike insurance download documentation with you at all times when driving your bike:
- Your driving licence
- Your vehicle's registration certificate
- Your automobile insurance policy
- Certificates of Pollution Control (PUC)
4. Is it possible to renew my Future Generali bike insurance download policy after it has expired?
Yes, you can renew your Future Generali two-wheeler insurance download policy if it has expired. However, before your motor policy is renewed, your bike may be subjected to an inspection.
5. Is it possible to make changes in your Future Generali bike insurance download policy?
You can contact the customer care service at 1800-220-233 or 1860-500-3333 if you need to make any changes or updates to the Future Generali bike insurance download policy paperwork. They'll cross-check your information over the phone and issue a new policy after issuing the endorsement.
Add On Covers
1. Which add-on covers can you buy from Future Generali?
The following Future Generali bike insurance add-on covers are available from the insurer:
- Coverage for zero depreciation
- Loss of personal belongings
- NCB protection
- Return-to invoice cover
2. What is add-on coverage in the context of bike insurance?
The add-on covers provide additional policy coverage that policyholders can purchase for a small additional price. The Future Generali bike insurance add-on cover makes it easier for the bike owner to deal with multiple issues while enhancing the policy coverage.
3. What paperwork is required for Future Generali two-wheeler insurance add-on coverage?
There is no need for any additional documentation while purchasing the Future Generali bike insurance add-on cover. For a little additional fee, you may add them to your bike insurance coverage at the time of purchase.
4. Can I buy Future Generali bike insurance add-on covers online?
Yes, Future Generali bike insurance add-on covers can easily be availed online.
1. What factors are considered for determining the cost of a Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy?
Future Generali decides the bike insurance policy's premium using criteria such as the insured declared value (IDV), cubic capacity (CC), age of the vehicle, make and model of the vehicle, geographical zones, special discounts, and loadings, if any, and no claim bonus.
2. What is the best way to buy a Future Generali comprehensive policy online?
Visit Future Generali's official website and click on buy to purchase the Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy online. On the next page, click on bike insurance and then select buy new bike insurance. Enter the RTO, personalize your policy, and pay for it. The policy will be sent to your registered email address immediately.
3. Is it possible for me to get compensated for my Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance policy if an event occurs outside of the policy's geographical coverage area?
No. If the accident occurs outside of the geographical area, the insurer will not accept the claim.
4. Why is Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance needed?
Future Generali comprehensive bike insurance protects you in the event of an accident, theft, fire or third-party liabilities. If you have a legitimate insurance policy, you will not have to pay for repairs or replacement out of cash if something goes wrong.
1. Is there any personal accident coverage offered by Future Generali company?
Yes, the Future Generali offers the mandatory personal accident coverage of up to INR 15 lakh.
2. To compensate for the legal liabilities of a paid driver, can I include add-on in Future Generali third-party insurance?
No, you can not add legal liability for paid drivers as an add-on to a third-party liability automobile insurance policy to cover such legal responsibilities.
3. Is the Future Generali third-party bike insurance policy applicable to accidents that occur outside of the policy's geographical area?
Future Generali third-party two-wheeler insurance policy has no coverage for any accidents or mishaps that occur outside of the predetermined geographic area.
4. How does Future Generali determine the cost of third-party bike insurance?
The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) sets the premium for third-party bike insurance. It is based on the vehicle's engine capacity (cc) and is updated yearly.
1. If I get a Future Generali zero depreciation policy, do I have to pay anything at the time of claim settlement?
Yes, you must pay the mandatory deductible as well as the optional deductible (if applicable) at the time of claim settlement for Future Generali zero depreciation bike insurance.
2. What is the cost of Future Generali zero depreciation insurance?
Every policyholder does not pay the same premium. The cost of a Future General zero depreciation bike insurance policy is determined by factors such as your vehicle's IDV, age, model and make.
3. Is there a way to add more coverage to my vehicle insurance with Future Generali?
Yes, Future Generali two-wheeler bike insurance offers several add-on covers for a bike insurance policy, such as zero depreciation cover, roadside assistance cover, loss of key cover, etc.
4. Why should I choose Future Generali India Insurance for my vehicle insurance?
Purchasing a bike insurance coverage from Future Generali India Insurance has many advantages:
- Future Generali zero depreciation bike insurance provides automated renewal reminders.
- Add-on covers come in a variety of styles.
- Roadside assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- In 7 working days, your claim will be settled.
- Customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
5. Is it possible to transfer any other insurance policy to Future Generali’s two-wheeler insurance?
Yes, one can transfer his bike insurance to Future Generali zero dep bike insurance. Additionally, by obtaining a retention certificate from your former insurance company, you can transfer your no claim bonus.
1. How is the premium for the Future Generali own damage bike insurance policy calculated?
The premium for the Future Generali own damage auto insurance policy is calculated by considering numerous factors such as the bike's age, make, engine cc, vehicle type, geographical zone, and so on.
2. What are the many types of automobile insurance policies available in the market?
As a policy proposer, you have the choice of selecting one of three types of automobile insurance policies available in the market: comprehensive insurance, third-party liability insurance, or own damage insurance.
3. Is it mandatory to purchase Future Generali standalone policy for my vehicle's own damage?
No, it is not mandated by law to purchase an own damage insurance policy for your vehicle. However, the Indian Motor Tariff Act mandates that you obtain at least third-party liability insurance for your bike.
4. Can add-on be included in Future Generali's own damage insurance policy?
Yes, you can include add-on covers at an additional cost in your Future Generali standalone bike insurance policy.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
It's All About Selecting No-claim Bonus (NCB) During Bike In...
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewal of IFFCO-Tokio Two-wheeler Insurance Online: A Compr...
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
Steps to Claim Reliance Bike Insurance
It's a big relief if you have someone who will cover all your financial losses that may incur in the future du...Read More
Steps to Claim Bike Insurance at HDFC Ergo
All bike insurance policyholders expect an easy and hassle-free claiming facility from their bike insurance co...Read More
Off-road Bike Insurance: All You Need to Know
Youngsters in India are very adventurous and love to do off-road riding. It is always advisable to purchase bi...Read More
Different Types of Bike Insurance and Its Variants
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Bike Insurance: Should You Buy It from Bike Dealers?
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Everything You Need to Know About Acko Bike Insurance Before...
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More
Bike Insurance Premium for 125cc Engine
Bike insurance varies because of many factors, and one among them is bike capacity. Know the insurance policy ...Read More