Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
When you buy an automobile, it is up to you to ensure that it is entirely safe and secure. Car insurance is a necessity in today's day and age. This is because the number of cars running on roads is on an exponential increase. This has given rise to unfortunate accidents, endangering life and property. Therefore, it is of the utmost importance to get your car insured against unforeseen damages.
Comprehensive car insurance is a popular kind of car insurance offered by ACKO. Below, we will be learning the details of an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy.
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
The ACKO car comprehensive insurance policy is a protective cover against third-party damages as well as own damages. It is an extensive car insurance policy that covers all types of expenses incurred as a result of an automobile accident.
Following are the features of an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy:
- ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy covers all aspects of damages and liabilities incurred during an accident.
- It also covers third-party liabilities.
- You can avail a number of different add-ons along with your ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy.
- The premium for a comprehensive car insurance policy is comparatively higher than other types of car insurance policies.
How Does ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance Work?
ACKO comprehensive car insurance covers own damages and third-party damages. In other words, with a comprehensive car insurance policy, you would not have to worry about the safety of your vehicle. Even if you meet with a mishap, the insurance provider would be the one ensuring the payment of all liabilities. Apart from accidental damages, the ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy covers every other type of expense incurred by the car, both manmade and natural.
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance vs. Third-party Car Insurance
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance
ACKO Third-Party Car Insurance
|It provides comprehensive protection against damages of all kinds.||It provides limited protection in the form of third-party damage liabilities.|
|This policy can be customized with add-ons as per the needs of the buyer.||This policy cannot be customized as per the needs of the buyer.|
|It is not legally required to be owned by every car owner.||It is legally required to be owned by every car owner.|
|Comprehensive insurance premiums are higher than other types of policies.||Third-party insurance premiums are lower than other types of policies.|
|Mostly bought by owners of older car models||Bought mainly by owners of new cars|
How to Buy ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance?
To purchase an ACKO comprehensive car insurance online, follow the process given below:
- To initiate the process, you can either visit ACKO’s official website or download its app on your smartphone.
- Provide the required information, including details about your car, registration number, etc.
- A list of car insurance policies will appear. Choose the ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy.
- Depending on your suitability, choose one of the quotes.
- Scan and upload all the required documents and pay the premium.
- ACKO will send your policy details via email.
What All is Covered Under ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
ACKO comprehensive car insurance cover includes the following damages:
- Damages incurred by the car due to natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, storms, hurricanes, etc.
- Damages incurred by the car due to manmade disasters such as theft, arson, explosions, etc.
- Damages incurred by the car due to vandalism, riots, and other civil disturbances
- Damages incurred by the driver such as physical injuries, death, disability, etc.
- Damages incurred by the third-party property
- Damages incurred by the third-party itself such as physical injuries and death
What All is not Covered Under ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance Plan?
ACKO comprehensive car insurance cover excludes the following damages:
- Damages due to the regular wear and tear of the car
- Damages due to depreciation
- Damages due to mechanical or electrical breakdowns of the car
- Car tyres and tubes damage
- Damages due to wars and mutinies
- Damage caused due to drunk driving
- Damage caused to the car after the insurance policy has expired
- Damage caused when the driver was driving without a driving licence
- Damage caused when a private car was used for commercial purpose
- Damage due to deliberately using a car for racing and other illegal purposes
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance Benefits
- Complete protection: An ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy is a complete insurance policy that covers every type of damage in the event of an accident. Be it third-party or personal damages, this policy would not let you worry about liabilities.
- Cost-effective: Even if the premiums for a comprehensive policy are relatively high, they will prove to be highly cost-effective in the long run. This is because the policy would cover all losses and liabilities. You would never have to worry about incurring expenses in the future.
- Flexibility to include add-ons: With comprehensive car insurance policy, you can add various add-on covers in your policy based on your needs and can enjoy an enhanced coverage. You can include add-ons like-zero depreciation, return to invoice, engine protection, NCB protection and so on to get optimum coverage against various mishaps.
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance Review
ACKO comprehensive car insurance is a better choice as compared to other types of car insurance policies. This is because it offers dual benefits of third-party cover as well as own damage cover. Another attractive feature of an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy is its customizable nature. Add-ons can be added as per your preference, providing further protection.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
ACKO Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is a Bumper-to-Bumper cover?
A Bumper-to-Bumper insurance cover is applied when claims for car parts are settled without considering the vehicle's depreciation.
2. Does an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy cover damages incurred by the car in situations of nuclear attacks?
No, nuclear wars and damages caused by them are not covered by the ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy.
3. Is an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy more expensive than a third-party policy?
Yes, the ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy is more expensive as compared to a third-party car insurance policy. This is because the premium for the former is greater than the latter.
4. Can I raise a claim for my ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy online?
You can raise a claim online for your ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy. For more details, you can visit the ACKO official website.
5. Is an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy suitable for a newly purchased car?
If you buy an ACKO comprehensive car insurance policy for your brand-new car, it would add value as it offers complete protection to your new vehicle from various mishaps.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More