Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
"Royal Sundaram General Insurance Co. Limited (formerly known as Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited), is the first private sector general insurance company in India to be licensed in October 2000 by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. The company was initially promoted as a joint venture by Sundaram Finance, one of the most respected non-banking financial institutions (NBFCs) in India and other Indian Shareholders. Royal Sundaram has been providing innovative general insurance solutions to individuals, families and businesses directly as well as through its intermediaries and affinity partners. The company offers Motor, Health, Personal Accident, Home and Travel Insurance to individual customers and offers specialized insurance products in fire, marine, engineering, liability and business interruption risks to commercial customers. Royal Sundaram also offers specially designed products to the small and medium enterprises and rural customers as well. The company is a pioneer in bancassurance in India, having long-standing tie-ups with reputed banks and NBFCs."
Claim Settlement Ratio
A bike insurance policy must be renewed once its term expires to keep the bike insured against accidents, damages, and losses. Bike insurance has a validity period, which could be one year, three years, or more. Policyholders must get their Royal Sundaram bike insurance renewal done promptly to continue receiving automobile insurance services; otherwise, their policy may lapse, causing them to lose all of their collected benefits and policy coverage. The procedure of renewing your auto insurance coverage with Royal Sundaram is simple, paperless, and rapid.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
You must get your renewal of Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance done once it expires to protect your vehicle against financial losses due to accidents, damage, or theft. It's simple, quick, and painless to renew your Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance. Below mentioned are the steps to guide you through the process of renewing your policy.
- Go to the Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance official website and click the 'Insta Renew' button.
- Enter the relevant information from your bike insurance policy, such as the policy number and expiration date.
- Validate the information and pay the renewal charge. A confirmation message, and an email regarding your two-wheeler insurance renewal, will be sent to you.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
You can call the customer care number 1860-425-0000 or send an SMS 'RENEW' to 567675 to get your Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal done. You can also renew your two-wheeler insurance policy at a Royal Sundaram branch near you.
Royal Sundaram Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
You can get the following perks by getting your Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal done:
- Quick and Easy to Use- Renewals of bike insurance can be done quickly and easily online. You only need to input your current policy number to view the coverage information. Calculate and pay your Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal premium online, and your policy will be renewed in no time. There's no need to go to the insurer's office or find an agent. You can renew whenever you please.
- Get Special Offers and Savings- You can use any applicable no claim bonus to request a rate cut if you renew your vehicle insurance policy on time. Furthermore, you can save money on your Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal cost by taking advantage of many sorts of discounts offered by insurers.
- No Paperwork Involved- Bike owners can get their Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewals done online and do not require any paperwork. If your policy hasn't expired, you may renew it using your policy number. The renewal would be completed once the renewal payment is paid.
- Coverage is Available Now- You won't have to wait hours for coverage for your bike if your Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal is done online. The policy is renewed, and coverage commences as soon as the premium is credited to the insurer's account, which happens almost quickly with digital payment alternatives.
- Take Advantage of Continuous Coverage- Because online Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewals are convenient and provide immediate coverage. If you renew before the expiration date, there’s no need to worry about your policy lapse. In any mishap you may rely on continuous financial protection. After each consecutive claim-free year, you can also collect an improved no-claim incentive, if your coverage is unaffected.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Royal Sundaram Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. To renew Royal Sundaram vehicle insurance online, what documents are required?
You don't need any documents to get a Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal done online because there is no paperwork involved. All you have to do is supply your policy number and the policy's expiration date.
2. Is it possible to make changes to my policy information during the renewal process?
When getting your Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal, you can only add or remove add-ons and extra coverage. However, if you want to amend any of the policy's details, you have to file an endorsement.
3. Is there a difference between the third-party and comprehensive policy renewal processes?
No, both types of insurance plans can get their Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal through the company's official website's same portal. The difference is in the renewal fees, which you can see when you renew your insurance.
4. How to keep track of all my Royal Sundaram renewal transactions?
Enter your login ID and password on the Royal Sundaram login screen. On the next page, you'll see all of your transaction information.
5. How to renew an expired Royal Sundaram two-wheeler Insurance policy online?
It's critical to get the Royal Sundaram two-wheeler insurance renewal done before it runs out so that you may continue to benefit from the coverage. It is a simple process to renew your bike insurance online.
- Click here to go to your royal Sundaram's Insta renew page.
- You can log in using your phone number and a one-time password.
- Validate your information.
- After that, you'll have to pay the premium.
- Your coverage will be renewed after the payment is received.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More