Starting at only ₹1.5 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Bike Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Highlights
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 and is one of the largest private insurer in the industry today, with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The company recently changed its brand identity to ‘Caringly Yours’ and aims not just to take its service to the next level, but also seeks to provide the best customer experience at every touchpoint and make insurance a pull rather than a push product.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Zero paper claims
Available upto Rs 10,000
Whether on the rural or urban roads, your two-wheeler makes you mobile, helping you manoeuvre in narrow spaces regardless of the traffic. However, riding a bike is fraught with risks despite the caution and safety tips you adopt. Thus, a suitable two-wheeler insurance policy is the umbrella protection essential to your dream machine’s ownership.
The Motor Vehicles Act of 1988 stipulates that third-party bike insurance is compulsory, but a comprehensive insurance policy with extensive coverage is sensible. Thus it brings us to the compulsion of renewal of Bajaj Allianz bike insurance to be on the right side of the law and shield from driving hazards. The renewal process is simple and rewarding if timely done, leading us to explore the possibilities with continued protection.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Online Process
We already know that the Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance renewal is a compulsion for bike owners and is best before the expiry of the existing policy. Though only third-party Bajaj Allianz bike insurance renewal is enough to comply with the legal stipulation, purchasing a comprehensive insurance cover with many advantages makes sense.
Accordingly, you can choose between online and offline renewal options for a seamless riding experience with protection under the insurance policy. Since the online process is convenient and user-friendly, let us first learn how the Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance renewal online works. Furthermore, it is pertinent to point out that you can choose Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler policy renewal at their official portal or aggregators facilitating the process.
- Visit the portal of your choice and tick on existing customers or otherwise. Accordingly, select the Renewal tab for Bajaj Allianz Policy or select the appropriate insurer company tab
- Enter the existing policy number and other two-wheeler details in the prompted fields for proceeding to the next page
- Then, choose the suitable add-on covers on offer to augment your two-wheeler policy coverage and receive a premium quote.
- Check the entered details thoroughly, including the IDV, for an error-free two-wheeler insurance policy before opting to pay the quoted premium online
- You choose a convenient mode of online payment to complete the Bajaj Allianz 2-wheeler insurance renewal
- You receive the policy document in the registered email ID, or you can download the policy document for your future reference.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Policy Renewal - Offline Process
For those not tech-savvy and busy in occupation, offline is an option through a hassle-free process. First, however, you must remember a few cardinal points before Bajaj Allianz bike renewal online or offline. They are:
- Update your contact information if there are changes to avoid future complications
- Bajaj Allianz’s two-wheeler renewal is the right opportunity to tailor the insurance coverage by choosing a few add-on covers to strengthen your two-wheeler insurance policy.
- It is essential to renew the policy before it lapses to prevent legal hassles and financial liabilities in its absence.
After clearly understanding all the ramifications of Bajaj Allianz’s two-wheeler renewal, let us check how to go about the offline steps.
- You can call the Bajaj Allianz toll-free number at 1800-209-0144 or SMS “RenewGen” at their dedicated 9773500500
- Insurer executives will call on you and assist you through the Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance renewal process after explaining all the components and the estimated premium.
- A representative will visit you to collect the premium cheque and issue a receipt accordingly, including the renewed policy coverage.
- You get the policy document after cheque clearance valid from the prospective date for the renewal period.
Bajaj Allianz Bike Insurance Renewal Benefits
Your Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance policy is not only the legal document stipulated under the law of the land but also an umbrella protecting you from several hazards. Thus, timely Bajaj Allianz two-wheeler insurance renewal rewards you with the benefits of complete peace of mind covering risks. Some of the critical benefits are:
- Online and Offline Renewal: The process is designed for your convenience, whether you choose online or offline. For example, the online process takes only a few steps while the offline renewal delivery is at your doorstep.
- Add-on Enhanced Coverage: You can enhance the scope of policy coverage using add-ons against a nominal premium. So, choose the add-on on offer during Bajaj Allianz’s two-wheeler insurance renewal.
- NCB Transfer: You earn a No Claim Bonus for every claim-free year and accumulate over time up to 50% at the maximum. You get the benefit of the NCB at renewal regardless of the policy’s origin.
- Instant Customer Support: When you undertake Bajaj Allianz renew a bike insurance policy, you automatically receive round-the-clock claim assistance services, including SMS updates.
- Swift Claim Settlement: The insurer provides cashless claims experience through their 4000+ network garages with a pan India presence. In addition, the mobile app allows self-inspection of the insured two-wheeler claims up to Rs.20000 for settlement within 20 minutes.
Add ons for your Two Wheeler Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. What are the required documents for Bajaj Allianz bike renewal?
The renewal process for two-wheelers at Bajaj Allianz is user-friendly, requiring only the existing policy and the registration certificate.
2. How much time does it take for the policy document to arrive for offline renewal?
You get the policy document hard copy after 7 to 10 days needed for its processing. Alternatively, you can download the insurance policy document from the Bajaj Allianz portal anytime during the policy term.
3. What are the consequences of your two-wheeler insurance policy lapses?
The adverse effects of the expiry of the two-wheeler insurance policy are:
- You lose the NCB continuity
- You face third-party liability risks
- The cost of repairs of the two-wheeler goes up without insurance coverage.
4. How much is the grace period for Bajaj Allianz’s two-wheeler insurance renewal?
You get a grace period of 30 days from the expiry date for Bajaj Allianz’s two-wheeler insurance renewal.
5. Can you renew the third-party insurance at one insurer while the own-damage policy at another?
It is convenient to renew the comprehensive two-wheeler insurance policy with the same insurer, but you can also choose different insurers.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Select the appropriate no-claim bonus percentage while renewing your bike insurance policy and save significan...Read More
Renewing your two-wheeler insurance online is easier, faster, and simple and doesn't require paperwork. Follow...Read More
What are the different variants of bike insurance available at the moment? Read on to find out the various typ...Read More
Do you need to buy insurance from a bike dealer? Is it mandatory? The answer may surprise you. Read more to de...Read More
Acko bike insurance provides two bike insurance policies considering your requirements. They offer mainly thir...Read More