Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Shriram Car Insurance Renewal
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Car insurance is required in India, as mandated by the government. However, purchasing car insurance is not sufficient. One needs to keep renewing their car Insurance coverage to make it valid under the law The Shriram car insurance renewal process is simple and can be implemented in a few steps. However, one should renew the policy before its expiry date, even though policyholders are allowed to renew within 90 days of the said date. A timely renewal will help retain the benefits you may have earned in the policy year and prevent vehicle inspection and the subsequent hike in premiums that can be the case otherwise. What’s more, you will face legal consequences for driving without a valid Shriram car insurance policy, making you ineligible for claiming car damages or third-party expenses if you do get involved in an accident at that time.
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Online Process
You can complete the renewal process online without visiting the Shriram’s office. The following steps comprise the Shriram car insurance policy renewal online process:
- To begin the Shriram car insurance renewal process, go to the insurer's official website.
- Enter the vehicle information as well as your insurance policy information.
- Obtain renewal bids and choose the best one.
- Enter the necessary information.
- Choose the add-ons that you want to attach to your basic plan.
- Please upload all papers.
- Pay the premium through debit/credit cards, net banking, and other methods.
- Collect the information by email.
Make sure that you offer accurate information about your previous policy. Incorrect information may cause your renewal to be terminated. You would have to buy a new and expensive policy in this case.
Shriram Car Insurance Policy Renewal- Offline Process
If you want to renew your Shriram car insurance offline, you must follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin the Shriram car insurance renewal process offline, go to the nearest office of the insurance company.
- You can also ring the toll-free hotline to inquire about your coverage renewal.
- Take the renewal form and fill it out.
- Bring the required documents and submit them to the customer representative.
- Opt for the quote that meets your expectations.
- Pay in cash, cheque or demand draft, whichever Shriram allows you to do by.
- Collect the renewed policy document from Shriram car insurance officials.
It is extremely vital to put in genuine and correct information about your car and expiring policy. It will ensure a smooth Shriram car insurance renewal process.
Shriram Car Insurance Renewal Benefits
Shriram car insurance renewal comes with the following advantages:
- Shriram car insurance renewal can be done online as well as offline.
- It also includes incidental damage and theft coverage, which is useful in difficult situations.
- Shriram offers the option of purchasing zero depreciation cover at the time of renewal.
- The organisation has a large network of 7,900 +garages in India for cashless repair services.
- Shriram provides excellent customer service and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can transfer your NCB from the original policy to the renewed one at the time of policy renewal.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Shriram Car Insurance Renewal FAQs
1. Is it possible to renew my Shriram car insurance policy using an app?
You can renew your Shriram car insurance coverage on your smartphone or other smart devices by using the Shriram insurance app.
2. What happens if I do not renew my Shriram vehicle insurance coverage within the specified duration?
If you do not renew your policy on time, you will need to do so within 90 days of the policy expiry date. Failing to do so will result in a policy getting lapsed. You will then need to buy a new policy whose premium will be greater.
3. When should I renew my Shriram car insurance?
It would be beneficial if you renew your existing Shriram policy within the time frame specified by your insurer. This will help keep NCB and other benefits intact.
4. Is it possible to modify my policy before it expires?
Yes, you can update your auto insurance policy by adding or cancelling add-ons or other modifications on the renewal date. But such modifications will also depend on the permission from Shriram.. Shriram car insurance policies can be altered prior to policy renewal.
5. Which should you use for Shriram car insurance renewal - online or offline process?
The mode of Shriram car insurance renewal is up to you and your convenience. Both options are equally excellent when it comes to service and timely responses from Shriram.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More