Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
New India Comprehensive Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
There is no better way to protect your car against any financial damage than comprehensive four-wheeler insurance. It is always a good feeling to stay shielded against financial risks such as accidents, theft, natural calamities, or any damage caused by you to a third party. The best way to stay protected from the monetary loss and liabilities as consequences of an unexpected accident of your four-wheeler with a third-party vehicle, person, or property is to buy New India comprehensive car insurance policy as it provides coverage not only against the damages to your vehicle but also to a third-party person/property.
Buying New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance is very simple and can be purchased online. On this page, find more details regarding the same.
How Does New India Comprehensive Car Insurance Work?
New India comprehensive car insurance is a government-owned insurance company that acts as a safety net for your four-wheelers. The policy provides insurance for the car's damage and all third-party liabilities. A New India four-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy is an excellent comprehensive policy that can be purchased instantaneously without any paperwork.
New India car insurance for comprehensive policy also offers an option to purchase add-ons to give the benefits of additional coverage against extra premiums. In addition, New India comprehensive car insurance also assists its policyholders in handling the legal and financial liabilities of the third party and the monetary loss up to INR 7.5 lakhs due to the insured car damage.
New India Comprehensive Car Insurance vs. Third-Party Car Insurance
|Basis||Third-Party Car Insurance||Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Compulsion||It is mandatory to buy as per Motor Vehicles Act,1988.||It is not a compulsion to buy comprehensive policy.|
|Coverage||Insures only against third-party liabilities.||Covers own damage of the insured car as well as third-party liabilities.|
|Add-Ons||No add-on covers are available.|
Several add-on covers are available to enhance the protection of the insured four-wheeler.
|Cost||Comparatively less costly than a comprehensive cover because of its limited coverage.||Costs a little more than a third-party cover due to broader coverage.|
How to Buy New India Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
A four-wheeler owner can buy the New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance online by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official portal of New India Assurance Pvt. Ltd.
- Select ‘Motor Insurance’ from the menu.
- Select a four-wheeler from the pop-up window to purchase the New India comprehensive car insurance online.
- Click on ‘Insurance for new vehicle/Renew existing plan from any insurer.’
- Fill out the form with required details such as make, model, city of purchase, date of purchase, existing policy declared value (if any), and your mobile number and email ID.
- Finally, select the premium and pay the fees as prescribed.
What all is Covered Under New India Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
New India comprehensive car insurance policy covers the following damages:
- Third-party liabilities
- Own damages
- Loss due to collision or accident
- Loss due to fire, explosions, or an act of terror
- Loss because of burglary, theft, and housebreaking
- Loss because of natural calamities like floods, storms, cyclones, earthquakes, etc.
- Loss due to malicious acts
- Damage during the transit
What all is not Included Under New India Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy?
New India comprehensive car insurance policy does not cover the following:
- Regular wear and tear
- Intentional negligence
- Damages caused by a driver driving without a valid licence/policy
- Vehicle used for illegal purposes
- Damage due to contractual liability
- Damages due to riots and wars
- Mechanical or electrical corruption
- Vehicle used for hire or reward, organized racing, pacemaking, carriage of goods, reliability trials, or speed testing
- Damages caused by a driver under the influence of intoxicants such as alcohol or drugs
- Nuclear wars and perils
- Loss incurred after the lapse of insurance policy
- Damage to tyres
- Any damage caused outside the geographical limits
Benefits of Buying New India Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
New India four-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy provides several benefits to the policyholders, including:
- Active customer legal assistance for handling third-party liability and own expenses
- Offers a wide range of add-on options
- Hassle-free claim settlement process
- Easy, quick, and convenient purchase of New India comprehensive car insurance online
- Free repair and replacement service
- Compensation for the damages in a road accident or from natural or any man-made disaster
- No Claim Bonus (NCB) discounts are offered by New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance to the policyholder as a reward if, during an insurance tenure, not a single claim is filed.
- The policy also bears the towing charges of the car from the place of the accident to the workshop.
New India Comprehensive Insurance Review
New India provides a smooth policy buying process devoid of any hassles or hurdles. Several insurance providers are in the market, but very few offer a range of specialized services as New India. So if you want to buy a comprehensive cover for your car, you will get the best deal with the New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
New India Comprehensive Car Insurance FAQs
1. Who can buy the New India comprehensive car insurance policy?
Any four-wheeler vehicle owner whose vehicle is registered with their name in the Regional Transport Authority of India is eligible to buy the New India comprehensive car insurance.
2. How can I extend New India four-wheeler comprehensive insurance policy with add-ons?
You can extend the New India four-wheeler comprehensive insurance to cover several additional risks, such as damage due to accessories fitted in the car or passenger injury, by paying the extra premium.
3. What factors affect the cost of the New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance?
The cost of the New India comprehensive car insurance policy depends upon the following factors:
- Insured Declared Value
- Cubic capacity
- Age of the car
- Model of car
- Add-on covers
- Geographical zone
4. Can I renew my New India comprehensive car insurance online?
You can renew your New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance online by simply visiting the official portal of New India Assurance and filling out the form with the required details.
5. What documents are needed while lodging a New India comprehensive car insurance claim?
While filing your New India comprehensive four-wheeler insurance claim, the insurer will expect you to show the following documents:
- A duly-filled claim form
- Receipt of the paid premium
- Registration Certificate
- Copy of FIR
- Bills and repair proof
- Copy of New India comprehensive car insurance policy
- Driving Licence
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More
The benefits of 'Pay as You Drive Car Insurance' are numerous. This article aims to provide you with an unders...Read More
Telematics car insurance is a contemporary and technologically advanced system using which you pay the premium...Read More
The trend of CNG cars in India is increasing rapidly as people want to save on expenses on fuel and join hands...Read More