Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Add on Covers
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Highlights
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Allianz SE, the world’s leading insurer, and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The Company received the certificate of registration from IRDA on 2nd May 2001 and is one of the largest private insurer in the industry today, with offices in over 1100 towns and cities. The company recently changed its brand identity to ‘Caringly Yours’ and aims not just to take its service to the next level, but also seeks to provide the best customer experience at every touchpoint and make insurance a pull rather than a push product.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
- Reimbursement -3 working days after document submissions - 50% advance cash on parts only without GST (labor not included) liability should be above 1 lakh - 6 months accidental repair warranty not eligible on replaced parts - Zero Paper Claims
Available upto Rs 30,000
Available upto 50%
24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
- 24*7 Road Assistance (radius - 100 km from city center of customer residence)
Traffic volumes are rising. As the number of cars and other vehicles on the road expands rapidly, the risk of accidents has gone up manifold. These road accidents can cause damage to your car, leading to costly repairs.
The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, mandates that all motorised vehicles must carry sufficient insurance cover to be considered roadworthy. Vehicle owners can opt for comprehensive or third-party insurance coverage as per their risk profiles.
However, with the rise in road accidents, it is advisable to carry car insurance add-on covers to protect against the enhanced risks. With insurers offering several car insurance add-ons online, owners should explore new ways to stay covered.
Bajaj Allianz – 10 Important Add-on Covers for Your Car Insurance Policy
Car insurance add-ons can prove to be a significant benefit in a host of adverse scenarios. Let’s now take a look at some of these Bajaj Allianz car insurance add-on covers:
- 24X7 Roadside Assistance: This is perhaps the most popular among all car insurance add-ons. This add-on offers towing support to the nearest operating garage or service centre in the event of a breakdown. In addition, it also covers minor on-spot repairs like fixing a flat tyre or jump-starting a flat battery. All costs for the assistance are covered under the insurance add-on.
- Key and Lock Replacement: Modern car locks are expensive. In the unlikely event that the owner loses their keys or the locks malfunction, this car insurance add-on covers the incidental expenses. The plan, therefore, indemnifies the owner in fitting out a new lock or replacing their keys once during the insurance period.
- Engine Protection: The engine is the most important part of a car. However, most comprehensive insurance plans do not cover engine damage. An add-on can be a life-saver here by insuring vehicle owners from engine damage due to events like floods, storms, etc.
- Zero Depreciation: A zero depreciation cover is particularly suitable for the more expensive models. It allows vehicle owners to claim full value without any deduction for depreciation on the replaced parts. This is fast becoming popular among four-wheeler owners and operators.
- Passenger Cover: This car insurance add-on cover protects passengers in case of an accident. They are covered for permanent disability, or even death – facilities that are generally extended to the driver owner under comprehensive coverage.
- Consumable Expenses: Certain components of the car, including brake oil, engine oil, AC gas, etc., are considered consumables. As such, these are not covered under insurance in the case of an accident. With consumable expenses cover, vehicle owners can mitigate this risk and be compensated in the event of an accident or breakdown.
- Conveyance Benefit: In some accidents, the car may require a longer time at the workshop. A conveyance benefits coverage is ideal for addressing such scenarios. It provides a daily cash pay-out to the vehicle owner for their conveyance costs while their car is being repaired.
- Personal Baggage: This type of car insurance add-on coverage is particularly useful when personal baggage is lost or misplaced from your vehicle.
- Return to Invoice: Many times it happens that car owners suffer damage that is way beyond the parameters of being repaired or their vehicle is stolen. In such a case, the return to invoice car insurance add-on acts as a boon. This add-on cover allows the car owner to receive coverage equal to the car’s original value (invoice).
- NCB Protection Cover: No-Claim Bonus (NCB) is an important component of any car insurance policy. But it holds no value if a policyholder ends up claiming the policy. In such scenarios, the NCB protection cover is one of the most sought-after car insurance add-on covers. This add-on protects your NCB even if you file a claim during the policy tenure.
As a vehicle owner, you can therefore expand your insurance coverage to protect against a whole range of adverse circumstances. Get covered today to enjoy the full benefits of your dream vehicle.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Car Insurance Add on Cover FAQs
1. Is it mandatory to have car insurance add-on covers?
The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, mandates for all motorised vehicles to carry insurance. Cars need to have either comprehensive or third-party insurance for them to become road-worthy.
Add-on covers are optional and applicable as per the owner’s risk appetite. However, in light of the rise in road accidents and the growing risk to your vehicle, it is advisable to carry car insurance add-on covers.
2. How to choose Bajaj Allianz car insurance add-ons?
Choosing the Bajaj Allianz car insurance add-on covers should solely depend upon your specific needs and requirements. It should also depend on how much premium you can afford to pay. It is advised to choose add-ons wisely.
3. How to claim the Bajaj Allianz add-on covers added to my car insurance policy?
In any scenario where your vehicle suffers damage, the applicable Bajaj Allianz add-on covers become automatically active when you file a claim.
4. How does adding Bajaj Allianz add-on covers affect my Bajaj Allianz car insurance premium?
Add-ons are additional covers that car owners can avail on top of their base policy. This directly implies that as the number of add-ons increase, the payable premium also increases. Therefore, add-on covers and policy premiums are directly proportional to each other.
5. How many times can I claim the zero-depreciation add-on cover?
The zero depreciation cover can be claimed for a maximum of two times during the policy period.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More