Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Future Generali Standalone Own Damage Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
Proceed without car number
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
Future Generali Car Insurance Highlights
Future Generali, a joint venture between Future Group and Generali Group, offers a wide range of retail, personal, commercial and rural insurance products to meet the requirements of both corporates and individuals. The 31-year-old Future Group is an established Indian retailer giant with popular chains such as Big Bazaar, Central, FBB, Brand Factory, etc. Whereas the Italy-based Generali Group ranks among the largest insurance and asset management companies globally.
Claim Settlement Ratio
Accidental Repair Warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
6 months accidental repair warranty
Pickup Drop Free
Third-party car insurance is a car insurance policy can make you save a lot of money that could be payable by you to another person in case of damage or loss to them arises because of a collision or accident that involves your car. That’s why even the government has made it mandatory to have it. But it doesn’t protect you against your own damage.
What if your own car gets damaged in an accident or gets stolen, which is highly possible? What if it gets vandalized in riots or gets damaged under the influence of a flood, earthquake, or any other natural disaster? Who ensures the protection of your financial loss in such scenarios? A Future Generali standalone car insurance policy is the answer to that. Let’s get into the details of how standalone car insurance works and the process of availing it.
How does Future Generali Standalone Insurance Policy Work?
Being stress-free about third-party liabilities is as essential as having peace of mind about your own damages. This is what standalone car insurance offered by Future Generali does for you. A Future Generali standalone car insurance protects you against any damages or loss of your own car. It also protects against the constructive loss that is a total loss suffered by your vehicle, even if it's beyond repair.
The standalone car insurance policy coverages include theft, explosion, natural disasters such as floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, and man-made calamities like riots, vandalism, fire, etc. That is why standalone car insurance is also called own damage car insurance policy.
Future Generali Third Party Car Insurance Vs. Standalone Car Insurance Vs. Comprehensive Car Insurance
|Basis||Third Party Car Insurance||Standalone Car Insurance||Comprehensive Car Insurance|
|Coverage||It offers protection against third-party liabilities only.||Offers protection against your own damage only, be it theft, accident, fire, or natural and man-made disasters.||It offers protection against third-party liabilities and your own damage in all the scenarios that come under both the third-party and standalone car insurance policies.|
|Add-Ons||No add-on option is available with third-party car insurance.||N numbers of of add-ons can be added along with the Future Generali standalone car policy.||A wide range of add-on options can be included in your comprehensive car policy.|
|Cost||Not so expensive.||More expensive than a third-party policy.||It is more expensive than third-party and standalone car policy because of broader coverage.|
|Mandatory by Law||Motor Traffic Law mandates it.||Not mandatory.||Not mandatory.|
How to Buy Future Generali Standalone Car Insurance Policy?
Buying standalone policy of Future Generali car insurance online is easier than buying a policy from another insurer. It requires you to provide some basic details of your car and yourself to the insurer. Check the steps below:
- Visit the official website of Future Generali.
- Select ‘Motor Insurance’ from the main menu.
- Select car insurance from the options provided.
- Enter your car information such as make and variant, year of manufacturing, registration number, etc.
- Then, click on ‘continue.’
- Review the premium quotes for your car offered by Future Generali.
- Select the quote suited to your budget and requirements.
- Enter your details, such as your communication address, email ID, phone number, ID proof number, etc., in the proposal form.
- Pay the premium.
- Your policy documents will be sent on the email ID provided by you as soon as you pay.
What All is Covered Under Future Generali Standalone Car Insurance Policy?
Future Generali standalone car insurance policy covers the following risks:
- Own damage in an accident.
- Own damage in natural or man-made disasters.
- Own damage in the fire, explosions,, etc.
- Total destructive loss (damage more than 75% sustained by insured car)
What All is not Included Under Future Generali Standalone Car Insurance Policy?
Future Generali standalone car insurance policy does not cover the following:
- Third-party liabilities
- Nuclear, war situations
- Normal wear and tear
- Depreciation loss
- The general aging of the car
- Mechanical/electrical breakdown
- Damages while carrying invalid driving licence/policy
Key Benefits of Purchasing Future Generali Standalone Car Insurance Policy
Future Generali car standalone insurance policy provides several benefits to the policyholders, including:
- A wide array of add-on benefits.
- The paperless policy purchasing process.
- The hassle-free claim settlement process.
- Roadside assistance 24/7.
- Renewal reminder 15 days before the expiry date.
- 2500+ partner workshops across India.
- Towing assistance (for accidents).
- Future Xpress and Xpress+ availability for personalized service and super fast claim settlements.
Future Generali Standalone Car Insurance Policy Review
Smooth and convenient purchasing experience without any paperwork policy buying process by Future Generali. You will surely impress by the assistance they provide throughout the process. Choosing Future Generali standalone car insurance is like cracking the best deal.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Future Generali Standalone Car Insurance FAQs
1. Does a Future Generali standalone car insurance cover the paid driver's legal liabilities?
Yes, Future Generali standalone car insurance policy offers coverage against legal liabilities of a paid driver if you have opted for legal liabilities for paid driver cover in exchange for an additional premium with your basic standalone car insurance policy to get coverage for such legal liabilities.
2. How much discount can one get with no-claim bonus of Future Generali standalone car insurance policy?
With Future Generali’s no-claim bonus, one can avail of a discount ranging from 20% to 50% during the existing Future Generali car insurance policy renewal process.
3. Can I claim for the accident occured outside the geographical area not mentioned in my Future Generali standalone car insurance policy document?
No, the Future Generali standalone car insurance will not cover any accident or mishap outside the geographical zones that have been not pre-decided in the policy document.
4. What factors affect the premium amount of Future Generali standalone car insurance?
The premium of the Future Generali standalone car insurance policy can vary with the variation in the following factors:
- Car’s insured declared value (IDV)
- Car’s cubic capacity (CC)
- Car’s age
- Car’s manufacturer and model variant
- Geographical boundaries
- No claim bonus
5. What is CTL in Future Generali standalone car insurance policy?
CLT means the Constructive Total Loss. Future Generali standalone car insurance policy covers CTL means a car that has sustained more than 75% damage and cannot be repaired.
You May Also Like
Buy Insurance Plans
Recent ArticlesView All
How to Check SBI General Insurance Claim Status?
Have you recently claimed your SBI car insurance policy? If so, you may be wondering how to check the status o...Read More
A Guide to Checking HDFC ERGO Car Insurance Claim Status
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
Convert Your Third Party Car Insurance to Comprehensive Car ...
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
Permissible Car Insurance Claims in a Year
In India, having a valid car insurance coverage is obligatory by law. This implies that anybody who owns an au...Read More
Top 10 Small Cars in India – Price, Mileage, Specifications
Check out this list of the best ten smallest cars in India, ranked by features including price, gas economy, a...Read More
Top 10 Most Expensive Cars in India - Prices, Mileage, Specs...
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
A Guide to Buy the Best CSD Car In 2022
If you have been planning to buy a CSD car in India, read on to know the prices of all the models in the categ...Read More
A Complete Guide to Different Bharti AXA Car Insurance Plans
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Mistakes to Avoid While Renewing Shriram Car Insurance Polic...
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More