Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Raheja QBE Car Insurance
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A joint venture between Rajan Raheja Group and QBE Insurance, the second-largest global insurer in Australia, the company has been formed to create a more conducive environment for customers in the insurance market. Raheja QBE offers insurance solutions that cater to the multiplicities in requirements across the economic classes.
Their ‘customer-centric’ approach is helping the company build a name for itself. The products offered by Raheja QBE are Health Insurance, Home insurance, Package Policy and Motor Insurance. In our article, we are going to discuss the different aspects of Raheja QBE Car Insurance.
Types of Raheja QBE Motor Insurance Plans
When you own a vehicle, it is a legal requirement to have an insurance policy for your vehicle. But getting the right cover for your car and making the best use of the car insurance policy is also extremely important. Raheja QBE offers insurance policies that are crafted specifically with the aim to serve the specific needs of specific customers. Here’s a look at the types of Raheja QBE Motor Insurance:
- Private Car Insurance Plan
This kind of insurance covers your own car against damage and third-party liability that arises out of its use. Depending on the type of plan you select, you can also avail a Personal Accident Cover along with various add-ons.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance Plans
Keeping your commercial vehicle safe from financial loss is an important aspect of owning a business. Raheja QBE helps you select the right kind of plan that suits your commercial vehicle the most. Commercial Vehicle Insurance can be of the following types:
- Goods Carrying Vehicle
- Passenger Carrying Vehicle
- Miscellaneous Vehicles
- Private Car Policy-Bundled
Just like Private Car Package Policy, this is also a comprehensive car insurance policy that would cover your vehicle against damages that occur due to accidents, thefts and natural calamities. The policy would also compensate for third-party injuries/death and damage. Period of Insurance: 1-year Own Damage + 3 years Third Party Liability
- Third-party only car insurance plan
This type of car insurance plan covers the only third-party car insurance liabilities of your car as mandated by the Motor Vehicles Act.
- Standalone Own Damage Policy-Private Car
The standalone own-damage car insurance policy will cover the damages to your vehicle due to an accident, theft, or a natural disaster. Note that this policy can be purchased only when you already have Third-party Insurance.
Period of Insurance: 1-year Own Damage
There are certain discounts that can be availed when you opt for the standalone own-damage policy:
- Vehicles with an anti-theft device installed
- Members of recognised Automobile Association
- No Claim Bonus
Benefits of Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Covers your Car for Damages
With a comprehensive or standalone kind of insurance plan, your car will be covered against damages that are caused in an accident.
Raheja QBE car insurance offers a wide coverage in an affordable way.
- Option of Add-ons
Along with a basic comprehensive car insurance plan, you can pay a little extra and increase the coverage offered by the plan. There are numerous options that can expand the scope of insurance, such as:
- Zero Depreciation Cover
This cover allows you to claim the amount of depreciation that is deducted on the value of replaced car parts.
- No Claim Bonus Retention Cover
With NCB Protect, you can safeguard your bonus even if you make a claim.
- Daily Conveyance Benefit
When your claim is accepted and your car is under repair for over 3 days, you will receive benefits covering your expenditure on the other modes of transport that you hire.
- Key Protect Cover
The company will bear the replacement cost if the keys are stolen or lost or broken. In case your car needs tyre replacement, the removing, refitting and balancing of the new tyres will be covered by the insurance company.
- Return To Invoice
In case of a total loss, or theft, with this add-on, you would be a great help from the company. Under this plan, the compensation will be the same as the amount you had to pay at the time of car purchase. The amount will also include the road tax and registration charges.
- Loss of Personal belongings
If at the time of the accident there was loss or damage of belongings, it would be covered.
- Tyre and Rim Protector
If you need repair or replacement of accidental damage of tyres, tubes and rims only, without damage to the car.
- Engine Protector
This plan works for repair or replacement of the internal parts of the engine that could be due to ingress of water in the engine.
- Consumable Expenses
Nuts, bolts, engine oil, lubricants, etc are called consumable and are not covered under your basic insurance. You can buy a consumable cover to compensate for such parts. It should be noted that this cover is available only for cars that are up to 3 years old.
- Zero Depreciation Cover
When you invest in Raheja QBE, you have the option to choose from 4 different kinds of plans. You can select the one that suits your insurance needs the most.
- Death/Injury Benefits
In case of accidental death or disability, your car insurance would cover you under Personal Accident Insurance.
- No Claim Bonus
When you don’t make a claim throughout the year, you can claim a discount in the upcoming policy premium in the form of a bonus, called the No Claim Bonus. NCB can range from 20% to 50%.
What is Covered Raheja QBE Car Insurance?
Raheja QBE offers an extensive scope of coverage through its insurance products for your car, they are:
1. Third-party liability-Private car Policy
The policy protects you from all kinds of third-party liabilities that may arise because of damage or injury that is caused by your vehicle to a third-party. This kind of insurance is mandated by the Indian Motor Act. The policy would cover:
- Bodily injuries or death of a person
- Damages caused to a third party property
There are certain additional covers that can be opted for:
- Additional legal liabilities for employees who travel in insured vehicles
- Any legal liabilities that arise because of use Bi-Fuel Kit
- Passengers on named or unnamed basis up to INR 2 lakhs
- Paid driver up to INR 2 lakhs
2. Private Car Package Policy
This is a comprehensive car insurance policy that financially secures your vehicle from damages due to accidents, thefts and natural calamities. The policy would also compensate for third-party injuries/death and damage.
Let us take a look at the features of this policy:
- Accidental loss or damage that is caused to your car because of :
- Accidental damages
- Damages when the vehicle is in transit
- Burglary/ theft of the car
- Third-party liabilities
- Personal accidental cover for the owner-driver and occupants of the vehicle
- Accidental damages
- Damages when the vehicle is in transit
- Burglary/ theft of the car
What is not Covered in Raheja QBE Car Insurance?
Exclusions are the damages that are not covered in an insurance policy. Here is a list of some of the crucial exclusions, however for a more extensive list, you may please refer to the company policy Wordings.
- Consequential losses and normal wear and tear of the car are not covered
- Electrical and mechanical breakdowns
- Using the vehicle otherwise than its authorised use. For example, if your car gets damaged while you were using it for transporting goods, your damages will not be covered
- If the car was damaged when being driven by a driver who doesn’t have a valid driver’s license
- When driving under any intoxication
- Damage caused due to war, mutiny
How to Apply For Raheja QBE Car Insurance?
- When you make up your mind about the kind of car insurance you want, you can visit the company website or simply click: https://www.rahejaqbe.com/motor-insurance.
- After selecting the kind you want, you need to click “Buy Now”
- You would now have to enter details such as- Your name, Email Id, mobile number, vehicle’s make and model, registration details, RTO location. It is recommended that when you are applying for Raheja QBE car insurance, keep all your car papers handy
- In case you are renewing your policy, you would be required to enter the previous policy details along with your No Claim Bonus details, if any
- Select the add-ons that you wish to opt for
- Click “Get Quote”
- Check the premium amount and if you find it to be appropriate, you can go ahead and ‘Make Payment’. Otherwise, you can change the variables, and try again
Keeping the following documents handy will also help you sail through the procedure:
- Registration Certificate (RC)
- Drivers Licence
- Valid ID Card
- Residence Proof
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim Process
- Take all the required steps to ensure the safety of everyone involved in the accident and your vehicle
- Report the incident to the nearest police station if there has been any Third Party Death, injury or damage to property
- Call the company on 1800-102-7723 OR notify through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR raise a request on the company website: www.rahejaqbe.com
- RQBE will depute an IRDA licensed surveyor to attend to the loss
- You would have to furnish required documents and any clarifications that may be sought
When making a claim, you can opt for any of the following 2 ways:
- Cashless Claims
At a network garage, the company settles the claim directly with the garage. You would not be required to bear the cost of repair, though you may have to pay for the depreciated car parts if you do not have Zero Dep add-on cover.
In case, it was not possible to take your damaged car to a network garage the claim can be settled through a reimbursement. You would have to pay for the damages up front and you can then file a claim request.
How to Renew Your Lapsed/Expired Raheja QBE Car Insurance Policy Online?
It is highly recommended that you get a policy renewal even before your current policy expires, as this would help you avoid any break in insurance coverage. Not getting a timely renewal can not only get you into legal trouble but you would also lose out on your NCB. when you request for a renewal of an expired car insurance policy, a company official will come to physically inspect your car. After his approval, you would be able to pay the due premium and renew your car insurance policy.
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Review
Raheja QBE Car Insurance offers cost-effective and exclusive car insurance plans. One can opt for the basic third-party, or a standalone own-damage or comprehensive insurance for an all-inclusive shield for your car. The customers have an array of choices to choose the add-ons they wish for. The company boasts about his ‘customer-centric’ policies and offers super-efficient customer service. From purchasing the plan to making a claim, the company promises quick and transparent procedures throughout.
Raheja QBE Customer Care Details
There are different modes to contact the company for any queries or complaints
|Toll Free Number||1800-102-7723|
|Company address||Ground Floor, P&G Plaza, Cardinal Gracious Road, Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai-400099.|
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance FAQs
1. What is the Incurred Claim Ratio of Raheja QBE Car Insurance Company?
The company had a motor ICR of 102% and a total ICR of 102% in the financial year 2018-19.
2. How can I check my Raheja QBE car claim status online?
Checking your claim is easy, you simply need to log in to the website with your policy details and you will get the details of your status. To go to the company page, click https://www.rahejaqbe.com/motor-insurance . If you do not have your login ID and password, you can get in touch with customer care.
3. How can I Download My Raheja QBE Car Policy Document Online?
You can download all car insurance-related documents from here: https://www.rahejaqbe.com/motor-insurance/car-insurance/private-car-package-policy
4. How long does Raheja QBE Company take to process and settle a car insurance claim?
Once all the details and documents are produced by you, the company takes a few days to settle the claim. Cashless claims require less paperwork and hence are generally quicker than reimbursement claims.
5. Does Raheja QBE offer pay-as-you-drive car insurance?
No, as of now Raheja QBE does not offer pay-as-you-drive car insurance.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More