Starting at only ₹6 per Day*
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim
Enter your details to buy Car Insurance
By proceeding you agree to Terms & Conditions
- Compare and buy at best price
- Instant Policy Issuance
- No unwanted calls. We promise!
A car insurance claim is a formal request made by an insured person to his or her insurance company to pay out the requisite claim amount in the event of loss/damage/liability suffered by the insured person. Raheja QBE is one such car insurance company where you can buy a suitable policy and claim it in case of an accident or any other loss. Raheja QBE car insurance claim settlement is a simple and instant procedure.
List of Documents Required During Claim Settlement
For Damage Claims:
- A copy of the car insurance proof, including the policy bond.
- Tax receipt and a copy of the registration book (certificate).
- Motor driving clone. The driving licence of the person driving the vehicle at the time of accident (original document for verification).
- Police Pachanama/FIR (in the event of third-party property damage/death/bodily injury).
- After the job (repairing work) is completed, repair bills, invoices, and payment receipts are issued. You need to submit the same to Raheja QBE.
- Insured's NEFT details and a canceled cheque/bank passbook.
For Claims of Theft:
- The original policy bond.
- Original registration certificate and tax payment receipt.
- Original keysets/service brochure/warranty card.
- Invoice for purchase.
- FIR/Police Panchnama.
- Final police investigation report/non-traceable report.
- RTO forms 28, 29,30 and 35.
- Subrogation letter.
- Indemnity letter.
- Consent from the policyholder and the financier to the agreed-upon claim settlement value.
- If the Raheja QBE car insurance claim is settled in your favor, you must submit a NOC from the financier.
- A canceled cheque with the policyholder's name and IFSC code information.
- Copy of a bank statement or a passbook
- Photo identification is required.
- Copies of PAN card.
- Address verification.
- KYC documents following AML/KYC regulations.
- If the claim amount exceeds INR 100,000/-, KYC documents are required.
How To Make Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim Online?
Click on https://mot.rqbeonline.co.in/DCF/Search/MotorClaimIntimationSearch for a one-click digital settlement.
The ‘’motor claim intimation form’’ will ask for any of the following combinations to be filled:
- Vehicle number and the engine number
- Policy number and policy expiry date
- Policy number and premium amount
- Policy number and engine number.
Choose the combination and hit submit to get to the next page about filling out mishap details. After which, the company representative will get in touch with you for a smooth Raheja QBE car insurance claim settlement process.
How to Make Raheja QBE Cashless Car Insurance Claim?
- Raheja QBE’s website can help you find a cashless repair workshop.
- Select garage’s offer of pick-up and drop-off services.
- The company claim supervisor will arrange for a car survey.
- Submit all relevant paperwork.
- The surveyor will grant repair confirmation basis your claim meeting the policy terms and conditions.
- Their claim management will help the garage expedite the repair process.
- Status updates will be sent via SMS throughout the claim's lifecycle.
- Based on the invoice and policy terms and conditions, the claim manager will confirm the liability.
- The delivery order will be routed to Raheja QBE’s network garage.
- You can pick up your car from the garage, or they can have it delivered to your home at your convenience. You only have to pay the difference between the invoice and the delivery order.
- Raheja QBE will pay the liability amount to the network garage based on the delivery order.
How to Make Raheja QBE Reimbursement Car Insurance Claim?
You should make a Raheja QBE reimbursement car insurance claim by informing the insurer first about the mishap. Afterward, the company would do its bit. Let’s see how the process goes.
- Inform the Insurer
Inform Raheja QBE General Insurance of the accident/mishap and plea for the initiation of a claim for your insured vehicle. One can contact the insurance company by calling its customer service number shown on the official website. Raheja QBE will enroll the claim and assign a claim registration number to the claimant.
- Evaluate for Damages
Raheja QBE will dispatch a surveyor to the scene of the accident/mishap to inspect the damaged insured vehicle. Please remember that inspecting the damages before going for repairs is a requirement for a successful claim disbursement. Submit the surveyor's requested documents.
- Vehicle Towing
Tow your vehicle to your preferred garage. You can also ask the insurer to arrange for towing. Towing fees will be assessed in accordance with the company's terms and conditions.
- Claim Settlement
Get your vehicle fixed at the garage and pay the full repair bills to the garage. Then, submit all required documents, including original repair bills, to the insurer to initiate a reimbursement claim. After the receipt of all the documents, Raheja QBE insurance four-wheeler claim amount minus the deductibles will be released.
Common Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim Rejection Reasons
The following are some common instances of an insurer's rejection of a claim:
- When the policyholder drives a car despite being intoxicated.
- An accident happens as a consequence of rash driving/negligence on the part of the driver.
- When the car was driven without a legitimate driver's licence and registration.
- The policyholder's failure to notify the insurer of the accident/mishap.
- Repair of an insured vehicle without permission and proper vehicle inspection by the insurer
- Details on the claim form do not match the documents submitted.
Raheja QBE No Claim Bonus
No claim bonus (NCB) is a benefit provided by Raheja QBE to insured who do not file a claim during the policy period. This benefit is provided by a discount applied to the following year's premium for standalone own-damage car insurance or the own-damage component of comprehensive car insurance. With each consecutive claim-free year, the benefit increases by 20% and can reach a maximum of 50%.
In this regard, policyholders can transfer the NCB when purchasing a new car after selling an old one or switching to a different car insurance company. To secure the NCB benefit, you are advised to prevent filing any claims during the policy period by bearing minor damage expenses, but this is not always possible for everyone. As a result, policyholders can choose an NCB retention add-on cover to protect this benefit even after filing a car insurance claim.
Add ons for your Car Insurance
Raheja QBE Car Insurance Claim FAQs
1. Where can I check my Raheja QBE car insurance claim status?
Visit the official website of Raheja QBE to track the claim settlement process.
2. After an accident, is it mandatory to file an FIR for Raheja QBE car insurance claim settlement?
Yes, if your insured car goes on to injure the third person or cause damage to the property. For own damage, it may not be necessary to file an FIR for Raheja QBE car insurance claim settlement.
3. What precisely are deductibles in Raheja QBE car insurance claim?
Deductibles are the ones Raheja QBE will not pay when you file a claim with it. The deductible sum is subtracted from the total claim amount. A car insurance policy includes a compulsory deductible of INR 1,000 (for vehicles less than 1500 cc) or INR 2,000 (for vehicles greater than 1500 cc).
4. What supporting documents must I submit for Raheja QBE car insurance claim settlement if my vehicle is stolen?
If your car is stolen, you must provide Raheja QBE with the entire set of vehicle keys, a no trace report for the lost vehicle, an indemnity bond (part of the insurance policy document), and a no objection certificate (NOC) from the financer, in addition to the existing documents.
5. What should I do with my Raheja QBE car insurance policy after selling my vehicle?
If you sell your car, you can transfer your policy to the new owner or cancel it. Both can be accomplished by submitting a formal request and completing a form at the nearest branch.
You May Also Like
Recent ArticlesView All
HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company offers various ways to check comprehensive, third-party, or own-damage car...Read More
The comprehensive car insurance policy offers better risk coverage on the road than third-party car insurance....Read More
In a way, the most expensive cars are more than just cars; they are a statement of excellence in all aspects. ...Read More
One of the leading players in the Indian insurance marketplace, Bharti AXA has a lot to offer when it comes to...Read More
Shriram General Insurance, undoubtedly, offers best car insurance policies with attractive renewal features. B...Read More